Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | My first NotN!
I missed NotN last year and got to hear all about it afterwards. Now I'm starting to see the Auction House fluctuate and can feel the energy in the air, I'm excited! I'm not really sure what to expect, I'm guessing I'll have to take my cheap dergs off the AH to keep them from getting sucked into the fodder machine but otherwise I'm looking forward to some coli time, getting some cool and unique items, and clearing out my lair! What are you excited for? [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
I missed NotN last year and got to hear all about it afterwards. Now I'm starting to see the Auction House fluctuate and can feel the energy in the air, I'm excited! I'm not really sure what to expect, I'm guessing I'll have to take my cheap dergs off the AH to keep them from getting sucked into the fodder machine but otherwise I'm looking forward to some coli time, getting some cool and unique items, and clearing out my lair!

What are you excited for?

bJs5ioz.gif
My favorite part of NotN is the new familiars. There's always a ton so you're bound to see a couple you love.
My favorite part of NotN is the new familiars. There's always a ton so you're bound to see a couple you love.
Looking forward to seeing what the new apparel is going to be like, the last two year's stuff has been really nice

Also hoping that something new will be added like an eye type or new mini event. I know some of the older players have been finding the exact same format every year a little boring
Looking forward to seeing what the new apparel is going to be like, the last two year's stuff has been really nice

Also hoping that something new will be added like an eye type or new mini event. I know some of the older players have been finding the exact same format every year a little boring
nature%20full.png
I'm excited for eggs! I'll probably be in the Woodland Path/Delta most of the time as those venues have remained solid for years.
I'm excited for eggs! I'll probably be in the Woodland Path/Delta most of the time as those venues have remained solid for years.
ZryO5nF.pngW38Mj4I.pngU15OJEU.pngywWF0OY.pngZryO5nF.png
@rhipheus A mini event would be so cool, everyone is in the coli already

@Thardus I've never found an egg in the coli but I'm determined to this year!
@rhipheus A mini event would be so cool, everyone is in the coli already

@Thardus I've never found an egg in the coli but I'm determined to this year!
bJs5ioz.gif
@Natrl20

They are pretty rare, but statistically it's bound to happen at some point! On the other hand there's like, I think, a 10% chance of finding a Nocturne egg in a chest (assuming the drop rate hasn't been altered) which is actually fair odds. Hope you have a great time this Nocturne! I've been here since the holiday was first introduced, and it's been something I've looked forward to every year since!
@Natrl20

They are pretty rare, but statistically it's bound to happen at some point! On the other hand there's like, I think, a 10% chance of finding a Nocturne egg in a chest (assuming the drop rate hasn't been altered) which is actually fair odds. Hope you have a great time this Nocturne! I've been here since the holiday was first introduced, and it's been something I've looked forward to every year since!
ZryO5nF.pngW38Mj4I.pngU15OJEU.pngywWF0OY.pngZryO5nF.png
Lots and lots and lots of buttrocks
Lots and lots and lots of buttrocks
zXxPZyW.pngh9eGKnU.pngSkLRWkr.png
@KitalphaHart

What are those? :O
@KitalphaHart

What are those? :O
bJs5ioz.gif
@Natrl20
An item that tends to be common
Not as overwhelmingly common as the first NotN, but still very common