Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Price for double Sang rare eyes
1 2
You are gonna be the richest 2019 newbie.
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
1.6kg
Don't have the money but I think it will go off that much ^^
1.6kg
Don't have the money but I think it will go off that much ^^
06xk8gV.png
XrUXyrn.gifse5O2Tt.gifpxx5HPD.gif
Believe me, darling
The stars were made for falling
Her eyes decrease her value a bit as they don't match well. But not much really.

I'd say she could go for around 3-5kg at minimum. More if you're patient enough to sell her. Her tert isn't terrible.

Also I'd recommend not breeding her if you plan on selling. It'll decrease her value a lot.
Her eyes decrease her value a bit as they don't match well. But not much really.

I'd say she could go for around 3-5kg at minimum. More if you're patient enough to sell her. Her tert isn't terrible.

Also I'd recommend not breeding her if you plan on selling. It'll decrease her value a lot.
You can never have enough apparel. I will not stop until my hoard is dripping with it.
[quote name="kyrin18" date="2019-12-11 18:34:35" ] You are gonna be the richest 2019 newbie. [/quote] haha, not a newbie, i lost my old acc (I never ever cared for rare, or selling dragons, only dragons lookin nice, so never really learned prices well enough lol) BUT, this gurl has been so heavily requested to be sold, so I wanted to figure out if she was worth it.
kyrin18 wrote on 2019-12-11 18:34:35:

haha, not a newbie, i lost my old acc (I never ever cared for rare, or selling dragons, only dragons lookin nice, so never really learned prices well enough lol) BUT, this gurl has been so heavily requested to be sold, so I wanted to figure out if she was worth it.
1 2