Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How are your NOTN savings coming along?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
NOTN is getting closer and closer- most people I know are putting aside at least a little bit of treasure and/or gems in anticipation. If you are saving up, how is it going? Any strategies for max money, any grievances, what have you? I'm currently at 1 million treasure and 139 gems, and I'm hoping to have a decent amount more by NOTN start. Also: what do you think the new apparel and fams will be like this year? I'm excited!
to everyone saying they don't have any b/c of the banescales: you're valid
NOTN is getting closer and closer- most people I know are putting aside at least a little bit of treasure and/or gems in anticipation. If you are saving up, how is it going? Any strategies for max money, any grievances, what have you? I'm currently at 1 million treasure and 139 gems, and I'm hoping to have a decent amount more by NOTN start. Also: what do you think the new apparel and fams will be like this year? I'm excited!
to everyone saying they don't have any b/c of the banescales: you're valid
hkazXyz.png
- he/him
- 25 y/o
- bird nerd
- pings + random frq ok!
52qPuy7.png
i have 9kt and 80g

bcause BANESCALES
i have 9kt and 80g

bcause BANESCALES
sLLHsT5.png s6VThCi.png
|| he/him ||| FR+3 ||
YQ9zE2d.gif
xUhfJLj.gif
week-4-100.png
[quote name="DatMoonGamer" date="2019-12-11 14:56:25" ] i have 9kt and 80g bcause BANESCALES [/quote] A little more cash than that, but same thing. I was saving, but[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=41564&did=56711608] savings died[/url].
DatMoonGamer wrote on 2019-12-11 14:56:25:
i have 9kt and 80g

bcause BANESCALES

A little more cash than that, but same thing.

I was saving, but savings died.
4QFtgPW.png
@Reilata My god though, that's a gorgeous banescale lady!
@Reilata My god though, that's a gorgeous banescale lady!
hkazXyz.png
- he/him
- 25 y/o
- bird nerd
- pings + random frq ok!
52qPuy7.png
it's not
it's not
+2 FR time
he/they
[quote name="218715" date="2019-12-11 15:00:03" ] been selling food since monday and after 1400 auctions im having 18kg to collect from AH. although i might wait with collecting till it hits 20kg [/quote] [color=cadetblue][b]That's a lot of money.
218715 wrote on 2019-12-11 15:00:03:
been selling food since monday and after 1400 auctions im having 18kg to collect from AH. although i might wait with collecting till it hits 20kg

That's a lot of money.
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
Thousands Have Lived Without Love, Not One Without Water.
– W.H.Auden
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
Meh, I usually do swapping to get most of the new NOTN stuff that isn't in the gem marketplace. It works pretty well so I don't have to worry too much about needing to save up for it. If I do need to buy anything, I've got 400k right now. Although I'm hoping I don't because I need a lair expansion.
Meh, I usually do swapping to get most of the new NOTN stuff that isn't in the gem marketplace. It works pretty well so I don't have to worry too much about needing to save up for it. If I do need to buy anything, I've got 400k right now. Although I'm hoping I don't because I need a lair expansion.
lAH9HaN.pngN6Ssoyw.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2897429/7#post_44529631
[quote name="FOXHOUND" date="2019-12-11 15:01:41" ] My god though, that's a gorgeous banescale lady! [/quote] Hey thanks, her [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=41564&did=56451648]guy thing[/url] is missing Skeletal but I'll eventually be popping out more Met/Al Banescales for people to use. Get those genes out there for the populace~
FOXHOUND wrote on 2019-12-11 15:01:41:
My god though, that's a gorgeous banescale lady!

Hey thanks, her guy thing is missing Skeletal but I'll eventually be popping out more Met/Al Banescales for people to use. Get those genes out there for the populace~
4QFtgPW.png
Uhh it wasn't going great because banescales but now my savings are once again stacking up since I've been grinding in redrock for the redfin belts and have received some nice money-making drops along the way.

Also brewing and selling the new genes has gained me lots of profit.

So, it's going alright. Slowly but surely. c:
Uhh it wasn't going great because banescales but now my savings are once again stacking up since I've been grinding in redrock for the redfin belts and have received some nice money-making drops along the way.

Also brewing and selling the new genes has gained me lots of profit.

So, it's going alright. Slowly but surely. c:
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
what's saving
I'm mostly just melting stuff with baldwin to get a bunch of mats
what's saving
I'm mostly just melting stuff with baldwin to get a bunch of mats
wORSkxL.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11