Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | we've got banescale skull apparel
1 2 3 4
Oh...
Well, that's extremely cool, mildly disturbing and slightly disheartening that even in my wildest FR dreams, I'd never be able to acquire one.

Probably for the best.

I do love the continuity though. I hope the staff gives us more stuff that can be directly connected with other creatures in the world. The familiars have some pretty nice armor/ accessories I'd love to be able to put on my dragons.

Oh...
Well, that's extremely cool, mildly disturbing and slightly disheartening that even in my wildest FR dreams, I'd never be able to acquire one.

Probably for the best.

I do love the continuity though. I hope the staff gives us more stuff that can be directly connected with other creatures in the world. The familiars have some pretty nice armor/ accessories I'd love to be able to put on my dragons.

YgOQ2oY.pngRfSBvPi.pngRtSbM78.pngiezVfl0.pngiWjBTCn.png

That's pretty freaking cool
xoTBwi7.png
[quote name="Sunshine" date="2019-12-10 09:13:29" ] That's pretty freaking cool [/quote]
Sunshine wrote on 2019-12-10 09:13:29:
waaah my signature broke and i dont wanna fix it rn
The older banescales look to be way spinier and have larger/further curved horns, wonder what they looked like...

Maybe I'll do an edit later. Maybe.
The older banescales look to be way spinier and have larger/further curved horns, wonder what they looked like...

- they/them
- +8 FR time
- Feel free to talk/ping!
- Old UN: LemonySnaket

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
Cubone
Cubone
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
[quote name="LemonySnaket" date="2019-12-10 09:18:15" ] The older banescales look to be way spinier and have larger/further curved horns, wonder what they looked like... Maybe I'll do an edit later. Maybe. [/quote] Well, the tooltip does say that the creature was corrupted, so perhaps it's the skull of a Shade-touched Banescale
LemonySnaket wrote on 2019-12-10 09:18:15:

Well, the tooltip does say that the creature was corrupted, so perhaps it's the skull of a Shade-touched Banescale
38082415sig.png
Kavryn [ Kav-r-y-n ] | » Level 25 Lair Challenge « | » G1 Sales «
Ooh this could also be a nice way to explain in-universe why the cranial hornhelms are so rare- after so long, the skulls would certainly harder to find
Ooh this could also be a nice way to explain in-universe why the cranial hornhelms are so rare- after so long, the skulls would certainly harder to find
bogsneaks are the best breed
:0!!
:0!!
sup im stu

please click my eggs!
https://pokefarm.com/user/rainsoftenings
Headcanon accepted!
Headcanon accepted!
VGxuHXT.png
Thanks now I want a hornhelm for lore.

I do 100% agree though. I could definitely see modern dragons finding a skull and going, "hey Fred, look at my new hat!"

As for younger Banescale, they'd probably look at the first dragon wearing the helmet, and especially if they just hatched they would probably recognize the shape or scent rather than the fact that it's a skull, so they would immediately refer to the dragon wearing the hornhelm as one of their parents. (Especially if it was a Coatl and they heard it humming.)
Thanks now I want a hornhelm for lore.

I do 100% agree though. I could definitely see modern dragons finding a skull and going, "hey Fred, look at my new hat!"

As for younger Banescale, they'd probably look at the first dragon wearing the helmet, and especially if they just hatched they would probably recognize the shape or scent rather than the fact that it's a skull, so they would immediately refer to the dragon wearing the hornhelm as one of their parents. (Especially if it was a Coatl and they heard it humming.)
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

We will wander wherever the wind takes us.
1 2 3 4