Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | So what are Banescales?
1 2
[quote name="Kapow" date="2019-12-09 15:07:50" ] plucked coatl [/quote] served with extra spike
Kapow wrote on 2019-12-09 15:07:50:
plucked coatl

served with extra spike
waaah my signature broke and i dont wanna fix it rn
I assume the deities create the dragon breeds, and though they can have different variations (hence both cannon and headcannon subspecies) they are pretty much the same
Gaolers are only like tundras in fur, ear and I suppose foot (though gaoler claws are far larger)
However, they seem far more similar because of their fur. Which is probably a must for any ice species due to the freezing environments
I mean, they have completely different wing structures
Same goes for guardians. Mouth is the same but that's it. At first the legs look similar but they have varying structures once again

So, I don't think gaolers are proto tundras, even if they are cannonly. If they are cannonly, then I don't see this as the original gaoler but an altered version. Since, if they did evolve even into two split lines, they original gaoler would have evolved some more on its own by some point
I assume the deities create the dragon breeds, and though they can have different variations (hence both cannon and headcannon subspecies) they are pretty much the same
Gaolers are only like tundras in fur, ear and I suppose foot (though gaoler claws are far larger)
However, they seem far more similar because of their fur. Which is probably a must for any ice species due to the freezing environments
I mean, they have completely different wing structures
Same goes for guardians. Mouth is the same but that's it. At first the legs look similar but they have varying structures once again

So, I don't think gaolers are proto tundras, even if they are cannonly. If they are cannonly, then I don't see this as the original gaoler but an altered version. Since, if they did evolve even into two split lines, they original gaoler would have evolved some more on its own by some point
- they/them
- +8 FR time
- Feel free to talk/ping!
- Old UN: LemonySnaket

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
1 2