Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Why release another breed before NotN?
1 2 3
[quote name="@Contaminate" date="2019-12-08 19:29:57" ] [b][i][size=7][size=7]I’m always ready for new breeds[/size][/size][/i][/b] [/quote] fixed that for you XD
@Contaminate wrote on 2019-12-08 19:29:57:
I’m always ready for new breeds

fixed that for you XD
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING SASSYPANTS DRAGON SUPPORT

HAVE YOU TRIED TURNING YOUR DRAGON OFF AND THEN ON AGAIN

located on the coldest cliff of the cloudscrape crags as dragonly possible For Your Convenience

*herald trumpets* welcome to the ghost kingdom
It seems as if they're releasing a new ancient instead of a normal dragon type, so I wonder if they would be able to be bred with Gaolers?
It seems as if they're releasing a new ancient instead of a normal dragon type, so I wonder if they would be able to be bred with Gaolers?
4fDk2WySUrAvwAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
fXqB1J8.png
Ancients are only going to be able to breed with their own species specifically. Which I kind of like about them, honestly. It mechanically justifies my tendency to make same breed mate pairs. [emoji=pearlcatcher laughing size=1] And upthread, OMG that makes so much sense, people turning their G1 Nocs into the new ancient, I did not conceptualize it quite that way. Even if I just picked up two Gen 1 Nocturnes with Fire element if it is a Fire ancient myself. I have a ridiculous number of other elements prepared with a G1 pair for ancients. Though I do want to get a pair of Nocturnes during the events to actually gene up as Nocturnes in my lair. Egg, egg, egg. I can hear the treasure in my vault crying now.
Ancients are only going to be able to breed with their own species specifically.

Which I kind of like about them, honestly. It mechanically justifies my tendency to make same breed mate pairs.

And upthread, OMG that makes so much sense, people turning their G1 Nocs into the new ancient, I did not conceptualize it quite that way. Even if I just picked up two Gen 1 Nocturnes with Fire element if it is a Fire ancient myself. I have a ridiculous number of other elements prepared with a G1 pair for ancients.

Though I do want to get a pair of Nocturnes during the events to actually gene up as Nocturnes in my lair. Egg, egg, egg. I can hear the treasure in my vault crying now.
Nest Rentals! I offer Fire nests here at 2kt a pair, no lunch boxes needed. Warning that I am a 12-hr shift night worker and might miss a day on incubation here and there. :(
Feel free to ping me anywhere! I try to subscribe to threads I create, but pings are always cool.
It's the most profitable time of the year! Why not throw something new and exciting into the mix :D
It's the most profitable time of the year! Why not throw something new and exciting into the mix :D
The RNG taketh, and the RNG taketh more. The RNG does not give.
Hoard style apparel guide (!image heavy!)
Small art shop!
To fill all the new lair spaces people purchased :D
To fill all the new lair spaces people purchased :D
One theory is to fix the treasure to gem ratio. Glimmer and Gloom/Mistral Mahjong absolutely obliterated it, so a sudden need for treasure might help even the odds a bit.
One theory is to fix the treasure to gem ratio. Glimmer and Gloom/Mistral Mahjong absolutely obliterated it, so a sudden need for treasure might help even the odds a bit.
T7Qk8Sh.pngBVq8q9P.pngtj85yjR.pngnGvTyg3.pngAf2FgF8.png
End of the year traffic - tons of people will miss the announcement today, but they'll be here next Sunday for NotN and play a little more. This is also why Neopets usually has Advent Calendar and something else going on, though this year they had to cancel stuff because of the Flash conversion.
End of the year traffic - tons of people will miss the announcement today, but they'll be here next Sunday for NotN and play a little more. This is also why Neopets usually has Advent Calendar and something else going on, though this year they had to cancel stuff because of the Flash conversion.
QYzhmAi.png
@EnchantedTheCat these new music ancients will have a seperate gene pool and will not be able to breed with gaolers . That's why the gaoler genes have "gaoler" in them and not just called ancient gene. Plus it was confirmed by staff that if we want more breeds they have to cut down work . ( aka they cant wear apparel,more than half of the modern genes are cut down,will have their own unique genes so they have to draw them only 3 times per color)
@EnchantedTheCat these new music ancients will have a seperate gene pool and will not be able to breed with gaolers . That's why the gaoler genes have "gaoler" in them and not just called ancient gene. Plus it was confirmed by staff that if we want more breeds they have to cut down work . ( aka they cant wear apparel,more than half of the modern genes are cut down,will have their own unique genes so they have to draw them only 3 times per color)
Sig_Adopt_-_Elys_small.png
it won't be why but most people are probably gonna completely clear out their notn savings and earnings on these ancients
so more fun for notn as 3/4 of the fr community tries to scrape up enough for a couple marketplace pieces
it won't be why but most people are probably gonna completely clear out their notn savings and earnings on these ancients
so more fun for notn as 3/4 of the fr community tries to scrape up enough for a couple marketplace pieces
Because it was promised and staff works super hard to keep it.

#ThankYouStaff
Because it was promised and staff works super hard to keep it.

#ThankYouStaff
plagueanim1.gif
FR+9 | cQS6PnX.png | german
FObX7rS.png
- No voice to cry suffering. -
No random friend requests
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif

1 2 3