Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Can dragons ride horses?
1 2 3
Or any animal, for that matter? Can they just sort of lie on the horse's back on their belly or something like that, if they had a huge horse? Faes would obviously be able to ride, but what about imps?
Or any animal, for that matter? Can they just sort of lie on the horse's back on their belly or something like that, if they had a huge horse? Faes would obviously be able to ride, but what about imps?
I dunno about horses but [item=elk]
I dunno about horses but
cAMA9at.png
I'm not sure why this question exists. (Most Dtagon's are roughly twice to fifty times the size of the average horse)

Was there some kind of crazy event or something?
I'm not sure why this question exists. (Most Dtagon's are roughly twice to fifty times the size of the average horse)

Was there some kind of crazy event or something?
I have a subspecies. click here to view it.This is a tutorial that you might find useful. interaction thread, please post.show me your /drs posts here! this is a wiki that desperately needs people.bYt72YT.pngv2PJF9u.png
if horses were giant i suppose they could, but i don't really see why they would :v humans ride horses for fast travel, but i don't think dragons would need to, considering they fly
if horses were giant i suppose they could, but i don't really see why they would :v humans ride horses for fast travel, but i don't think dragons would need to, considering they fly
tumblr_nv4jiqnSX21udenrno8_100.png tumblr_nvsqrryPtK1udenrno6_100.png

17498.png
depending on the horse's size, yeah, i don't see why not. sounds fun.

despite the fact that dragons can fly (and walk) it's still what a lazy dragon would do. after all, we take cars places -- not only do we not have to walk, it's faster. while it may not be faster to ride a horse than to walk as a dragon, maybe there are some other rideable creatures in a dragon's universe that provide benefits in the speed department!

i really really like this idea lore wise. thanks for sharing
depending on the horse's size, yeah, i don't see why not. sounds fun.

despite the fact that dragons can fly (and walk) it's still what a lazy dragon would do. after all, we take cars places -- not only do we not have to walk, it's faster. while it may not be faster to ride a horse than to walk as a dragon, maybe there are some other rideable creatures in a dragon's universe that provide benefits in the speed department!

i really really like this idea lore wise. thanks for sharing
jFBNw0i.png?1.png x LF cauldron transmutations 1kt ea
x lore shop: stories, histories, blurbs
x selling g1s choco.copp.eldritch + periwinkle.indi.auburn
x LF NOTN grinders, dm me
x if you want to chat dragons, shoot me a message; i'd love to meet a new friend
i made this graphic awhile ago displaying my mirror, ranger, with his centaur boyfriend; centaur are roughly the same size as modern horses. [img]https://i.imgur.com/A0fLHAa.png[/img] because i believe mirrors have manual dexterity due to their long, thin digits, i would imagine that he could, in fact ride his boyfriend forlornly into the sunset. i think its just all headcanon up to this point, lol i can make another graphic displaying a horse compared to an imp in a few minutes, but if an imp wanted a majestic stallion to ride on the beaches of sornieth they would need a. very big horse lol edit: i think some people forget how big imps are because um [img]https://i.imgur.com/rMFLfr8.png[/img] thats. a big dragon. no change he could ride that lil bugger at all on an unrelated note: now i really want to make an overlord fandragon lmao
i made this graphic awhile ago displaying my mirror, ranger, with his centaur boyfriend; centaur are roughly the same size as modern horses.

A0fLHAa.png

because i believe mirrors have manual dexterity due to their long, thin digits, i would imagine that he could, in fact ride his boyfriend forlornly into the sunset. i think its just all headcanon up to this point, lol

i can make another graphic displaying a horse compared to an imp in a few minutes, but if an imp wanted a majestic stallion to ride on the beaches of sornieth they would need a. very big horse lol

edit:

i think some people forget how big imps are because um

rMFLfr8.png

thats. a big dragon. no change he could ride that lil bugger at all
on an unrelated note: now i really want to make an overlord fandragon lmao
180.gif
-1 fr time
do
know
harm
beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep
relicanth.gif
@starryfruit

did you make that chart when he was a child i'm so concerned
they should be about equal sdjhfdkgh

edit to clarify the mirror/centaur comparison not the imp/horse lMAO
@starryfruit

did you make that chart when he was a child i'm so concerned
they should be about equal sdjhfdkgh

edit to clarify the mirror/centaur comparison not the imp/horse lMAO
ew9u8Xp.png
@cometstorm nah he was full grown when i got him
i based sizes on body rather than tail tip to nose, so that scaled him smaller than the centaur

then again my math has been consistenly wrong so maybe theyre the same size?? i blame sornieth majicks
@cometstorm nah he was full grown when i got him
i based sizes on body rather than tail tip to nose, so that scaled him smaller than the centaur

then again my math has been consistenly wrong so maybe theyre the same size?? i blame sornieth majicks
180.gif
-1 fr time
do
know
harm
beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep
relicanth.gif
me, imagining a 29m imp whos biggest dream is to ride a horse, learn that horses are infact, quite small in comparison.
me, imagining a 29m imp whos biggest dream is to ride a horse, learn that horses are infact, quite small in comparison.
BANEGULL-REEE.png fear not,
banegull
is here

6yPq5bk.png
What's a horse? Some kind of familiar I haven't heard about?
What's a horse? Some kind of familiar I haven't heard about?
1 2 3