Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fun idea: Skeletal Earth + Music ancient
1 2
I had a cool mental image with the fun concepts people are coming up with of the teaser being related to music in some way. The teaser image had a really earthy aesthetic to me as well so I thought:

What if we had a earthy skeletal dragon that taps it's bones to make music?

Like this boss from Cadence of Hyrule (Jump to about 33 seconds in if it doesn't link the timestamp right)

https://youtu.be/aWW9sq_TKx0?t=33
I had a cool mental image with the fun concepts people are coming up with of the teaser being related to music in some way. The teaser image had a really earthy aesthetic to me as well so I thought:

What if we had a earthy skeletal dragon that taps it's bones to make music?

Like this boss from Cadence of Hyrule (Jump to about 33 seconds in if it doesn't link the timestamp right)

https://youtu.be/aWW9sq_TKx0?t=33
Q1Z6W1A.png
I’d love an earthy skeletal breed but who knows... I kind of think the symbol might match one of ones for different ancient classes but I haven’t had the time to check it today
I’d love an earthy skeletal breed but who knows... I kind of think the symbol might match one of ones for different ancient classes but I haven’t had the time to check it today
4xTBSTZ.png
"we have to play the bones?"
"we have to play the bones?"
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
this would be so cool! I'm very much hoping for a skeletal earth ancient, it's the perfect opportunity and could you imagine? you enter a cave; it's dusty and smells of rot. you don't want to be here. you're far enough in that the light from the entrance is more of a suggestion than a comfort in the dark. you hear a faint, musical tapping. it's getting closer. you don't want to be here. the sound is entrancing. you're going farther into the cave. you don't want to be here.
this would be so cool! I'm very much hoping for a skeletal earth ancient, it's the perfect opportunity and could you imagine? you enter a cave; it's dusty and smells of rot. you don't want to be here. you're far enough in that the light from the entrance is more of a suggestion than a comfort in the dark. you hear a faint, musical tapping. it's getting closer. you don't want to be here. the sound is entrancing. you're going farther into the cave. you don't want to be here.
wORSkxL.png
[quote name="Toxtricity" date="2019-12-06 20:37:56" ] this would be so cool! I'm very much hoping for a skeletal earth ancient, it's the perfect opportunity and could you imagine? you enter a cave; it's dusty and smells of rot. you don't want to be here. you're far enough in that the light from the entrance is more of a suggestion than a comfort in the dark. you hear a faint, musical tapping. it's getting closer. you don't want to be here. the sound is entrancing. you're going farther into the cave. you don't want to be here. [/quote] *spooky scary skeletons plays in the distance*
Toxtricity wrote on 2019-12-06 20:37:56:

*spooky scary skeletons plays in the distance*
6f240e0b704e02ff9014958a307cf049.jpg
[quote name="Bloodwyrm" date="2019-12-06 20:54:29" ] [quote name="Toxtricity" date="2019-12-06 20:37:56" ] this would be so cool! I'm very much hoping for a skeletal earth ancient, it's the perfect opportunity and could you imagine? you enter a cave; it's dusty and smells of rot. you don't want to be here. you're far enough in that the light from the entrance is more of a suggestion than a comfort in the dark. you hear a faint, musical tapping. it's getting closer. you don't want to be here. the sound is entrancing. you're going farther into the cave. you don't want to be here. [/quote] *spooky scary skeletons plays in the distance* [/quote] This is literally all I can think about now, just a bunch of skeleton dragons playing on each other’s vertebrae
Bloodwyrm wrote on 2019-12-06 20:54:29:

This is literally all I can think about now, just a bunch of skeleton dragons playing on each other’s vertebrae
jpq0y2I.png
[quote name="Umaroth" date="2019-12-06 21:07:54" ] [quote name="Bloodwyrm" date="2019-12-06 20:54:29" ] [quote name="Toxtricity" date="2019-12-06 20:37:56" ] this would be so cool! I'm very much hoping for a skeletal earth ancient, it's the perfect opportunity and could you imagine? you enter a cave; it's dusty and smells of rot. you don't want to be here. you're far enough in that the light from the entrance is more of a suggestion than a comfort in the dark. you hear a faint, musical tapping. it's getting closer. you don't want to be here. the sound is entrancing. you're going farther into the cave. you don't want to be here. [/quote] *spooky scary skeletons plays in the distance* [/quote] This is literally all I can think about now, just a bunch of skeleton dragons playing on each other’s vertebrae [/quote] [i]Xylobones[/i].
Umaroth wrote on 2019-12-06 21:07:54:

This is literally all I can think about now, just a bunch of skeleton dragons playing on each other’s vertebrae
Xylobones.
VGxuHXT.png
oooh, an earth ancient has a lot of potential, i like it.
oooh, an earth ancient has a lot of potential, i like it.
1J6EBoZ.png fr +3
mmm crunchy
[quote name="GirlGamer1001" date="2019-12-06 21:18:03" ] [quote name="Umaroth" date="2019-12-06 21:07:54" ] [quote name="Bloodwyrm" date="2019-12-06 20:54:29" ] [quote name="Toxtricity" date="2019-12-06 20:37:56" ] this would be so cool! I'm very much hoping for a skeletal earth ancient, it's the perfect opportunity and could you imagine? you enter a cave; it's dusty and smells of rot. you don't want to be here. you're far enough in that the light from the entrance is more of a suggestion than a comfort in the dark. you hear a faint, musical tapping. it's getting closer. you don't want to be here. the sound is entrancing. you're going farther into the cave. you don't want to be here. [/quote] *spooky scary skeletons plays in the distance* [/quote] This is literally all I can think about now, just a bunch of skeleton dragons playing on each other’s vertebrae [/quote] [i]Xylobones[/i]. [/quote] Y. E. S. Literally the best thing I've seen all day XD
GirlGamer1001 wrote on 2019-12-06 21:18:03:

Xylobones.
Y. E. S. Literally the best thing I've seen all day XD
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

We will wander wherever the wind takes us.
[quote name="GirlGamer1001" date="2019-12-06 21:18:03" ] [quote name="Umaroth" date="2019-12-06 21:07:54" ] This is literally all I can think about now, just a bunch of skeleton dragons playing on each other’s vertebrae [/quote] [i]Xylobones[/i]. [/quote] Hah that's an amazing pun!
GirlGamer1001 wrote on 2019-12-06 21:18:03:
Xylobones.

Hah that's an amazing pun!
Q1Z6W1A.png
1 2