Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dimitri's Search planning
1 2 3
I reckon what would be cool is if the malfunction rate fluctuated according to ingame events and Dimitri's state of mind. Though probably not over 65% because it might mess everything up
I reckon what would be cool is if the malfunction rate fluctuated according to ingame events and Dimitri's state of mind. Though probably not over 65% because it might mess everything up
FRT +14
Oh yeah, that’s a good idea too! I’m not entirely sure how that would technically work, but it sounds like a pretty interesting concept.
Oh yeah, that’s a good idea too! I’m not entirely sure how that would technically work, but it sounds like a pretty interesting concept.
ok fine i changed my sig
@LittolBoi

Yeah, that’s a good way to summarize what we’re thinking of! 65% is definitely high, but it could be appropriate in certain circumstances.
@LittolBoi

Yeah, that’s a good way to summarize what we’re thinking of! 65% is definitely high, but it could be appropriate in certain circumstances.
ok fine i changed my sig
@Littolboi
Don't you worry! I would NEVER make it higher than 50%, and I'm even thinking about lowering that to 40%

lol 65% would be WAAAAAAAY too excessive
@Littolboi
Don't you worry! I would NEVER make it higher than 50%, and I'm even thinking about lowering that to 40%

lol 65% would be WAAAAAAAY too excessive
sfVMa01.pngMa06BNU.pngBVUXJUX.png
Yeah, I agree that the malfunction rate should at the very most be at 25%, or else everyone would be very angry that their choice isn't being chosen for many rounds.

For raffle prizes I reckon it would be mechanical items, and some relating to the Water Flight, or course. And also maybe Dimitri had a few items that reminded him of Galen and one of the items could be a prize too? (Swirl Eyes can also be one too!)

Hopefully my suggestion helped you, and looking forward to the next story! :D
Yeah, I agree that the malfunction rate should at the very most be at 25%, or else everyone would be very angry that their choice isn't being chosen for many rounds.

For raffle prizes I reckon it would be mechanical items, and some relating to the Water Flight, or course. And also maybe Dimitri had a few items that reminded him of Galen and one of the items could be a prize too? (Swirl Eyes can also be one too!)

Hopefully my suggestion helped you, and looking forward to the next story! :D
4f84783726df68aa829be00b8642d465d8caaa83.png x8bDWFu.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
@Enen16106

I think I'm going to have the malfunction rate on a range from 25-40% because 25% all the time feels rather low to me

Hmmm what other mechanical items are you thinking of? I'm already including a few steam punk. I like the idea of a few items that remind him of Galen, although, I'd have to think on what those are since Galen doesn't wear clothes XD. Swirl eyes was used last time, so I don't think I'll use it this time around
@Enen16106

I think I'm going to have the malfunction rate on a range from 25-40% because 25% all the time feels rather low to me

Hmmm what other mechanical items are you thinking of? I'm already including a few steam punk. I like the idea of a few items that remind him of Galen, although, I'd have to think on what those are since Galen doesn't wear clothes XD. Swirl eyes was used last time, so I don't think I'll use it this time around
I actually think innocent eyes would be a cool prize, as if reminding him of before the mechanics (totally not just saying this cause I need them for a project lol)
I actually think innocent eyes would be a cool prize, as if reminding him of before the mechanics (totally not just saying this cause I need them for a project lol)
@Origamighostt

hahaha rotfl! I'll keep those in mind!
@Origamighostt

hahaha rotfl! I'll keep those in mind!
You know what, now it's in there @Origamighostt
for angst reasons, part of the cute and fluffy pool that remind Dimitri of someone else who he found cute and fluffy... a gaoler mayhaps?
You know what, now it's in there @Origamighostt
for angst reasons, part of the cute and fluffy pool that remind Dimitri of someone else who he found cute and fluffy... a gaoler mayhaps?
@keet

Could I be added to a pinglist for when this starts? It sounds fun!

Also, an idea for a prize pool could be what Dimitri would dress like before everything happened, since that would be pretty personal.
@keet

Could I be added to a pinglist for when this starts? It sounds fun!

Also, an idea for a prize pool could be what Dimitri would dress like before everything happened, since that would be pretty personal.
e0e5fe8bc5e2eb71e48268d844d1053a183e4251.gif
1 2 3