Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I have a dumb theory
So the new teaser right

Our future did lie within one embrace

What if it’s like a failed union or something like an alliance or peace (be it Plague and Nature, Water and Wind due to future, Shadow and Light, so on) because our future did LIE

Not “was held in.” What if it LIED. A false prophecy. An embrace of trust that lead to deceit, what was supposed to be a set and normal future overthrown as something went terribly wrong. *Glares and Wind and Water due to music and future and Nature and Plague for just being mean to each other no matter the circumstance, as well as side-eying Shadow and Light due to NOTN and trickery*

Of course this is just a dumb overthinking but

What if it i s n t -
So the new teaser right

Our future did lie within one embrace

What if it’s like a failed union or something like an alliance or peace (be it Plague and Nature, Water and Wind due to future, Shadow and Light, so on) because our future did LIE

Not “was held in.” What if it LIED. A false prophecy. An embrace of trust that lead to deceit, what was supposed to be a set and normal future overthrown as something went terribly wrong. *Glares and Wind and Water due to music and future and Nature and Plague for just being mean to each other no matter the circumstance, as well as side-eying Shadow and Light due to NOTN and trickery*

Of course this is just a dumb overthinking but

What if it i s n t -
I still think ancient, but Wind and Water have some animosity due to the changing direction of the Twisting Crescendo causing a massive storm to hit the Sea of a Thousand Currents, devastating the beaches and coinciding with the Tidelord's disappearance. So wouldn't be surprised if Water was cheesed with Wind right now, canonically.
I still think ancient, but Wind and Water have some animosity due to the changing direction of the Twisting Crescendo causing a massive storm to hit the Sea of a Thousand Currents, devastating the beaches and coinciding with the Tidelord's disappearance. So wouldn't be surprised if Water was cheesed with Wind right now, canonically.
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
[quote name="Laluzi" date="2019-12-06 16:01:54" ] I still think ancient, but Wind and Water have some animosity due to the changing direction of the Twisting Crescendo causing a massive storm to hit the Sea of a Thousand Currents, devastating the beaches and coinciding with the Tidelord's disappearance. So wouldn't be surprised if Water was cheesed with Wind right now, canonically. [/quote] Well I also agree with ancient, but instead of “ancient shows up because things went right and bonding based”, the ancient showed up because everything has been all messed up.
Laluzi wrote on 2019-12-06 16:01:54:
Well I also agree with ancient, but instead of “ancient shows up because things went right and bonding based”, the ancient showed up because everything has been all messed up.
*Ancient arrives*
"OH MY SORNIETH, WHAT HAS HAPPENED SINCE I'VE BEEN GONE? THIS PLACE IS FRICKLE FRACKLED?!?!"
*proceeds to cry*
*Ancient arrives*
"OH MY SORNIETH, WHAT HAS HAPPENED SINCE I'VE BEEN GONE? THIS PLACE IS FRICKLE FRACKLED?!?!"
*proceeds to cry*
9242fa66-b028-11ea-854c-b3686ccad672.gif My Brew Shop
Where's my broadcast from? win a prize if you pm me!
tidelord comes back with ancient breed
That's another idea I had too, OP! Perhaps the picture is less literal, of a cave, parchment, etc, and more symbolic. A promise of peace was torn to shreds. It could have been a reality, it was within reach, within just but one embrace, but something went wrong and instead peace everything is in ruin, like the cave and parchment from the teaser, and all that's left is but regret. The promise of a better future was within but one embrace, but that one embrace never came.
I hope this is not the case though because I want a story of something bad ending and a new beginning beaconing. Or at least, if it's something dark, then i hope it's with a pinch of hope in there somewhere for whoever is in trouble in this hypothetical scenario.
That's another idea I had too, OP! Perhaps the picture is less literal, of a cave, parchment, etc, and more symbolic. A promise of peace was torn to shreds. It could have been a reality, it was within reach, within just but one embrace, but something went wrong and instead peace everything is in ruin, like the cave and parchment from the teaser, and all that's left is but regret. The promise of a better future was within but one embrace, but that one embrace never came.
I hope this is not the case though because I want a story of something bad ending and a new beginning beaconing. Or at least, if it's something dark, then i hope it's with a pinch of hope in there somewhere for whoever is in trouble in this hypothetical scenario.
CAiwzvK.png
Tidelord/wind troubles would be cool. But I would be stocked for a nature/pleg hybrid ancient. It would make sharing lore during BotE more palatable (at least to me)

By the way I know I'm in ice but I still see myself as a nature girl. (Born traitor right here)

Tidelord/wind troubles would be cool. But I would be stocked for a nature/pleg hybrid ancient. It would make sharing lore during BotE more palatable (at least to me)

By the way I know I'm in ice but I still see myself as a nature girl. (Born traitor right here)

[quote name="davietoowavey" date="2019-12-06 16:38:36" ] tidelord comes back with ancient breed [/quote] lol I'm not even getting my hopes up for this one
davietoowavey wrote on 2019-12-06 16:38:36:

lol I'm not even getting my hopes up for this one
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING SASSYPANTS DRAGON SUPPORT

HAVE YOU TRIED TURNING YOUR DRAGON OFF AND THEN ON AGAIN

located on the coldest cliff of the cloudscrape crags as dragonly possible For Your Convenience

*herald trumpets* welcome to the ghost kingdom
Now that you mention it, the Bog plague ambassador was super sketchy/sneaky towards the end of that BoTE so.... hmmmm.

Maybe we’ll see who was behind that sabotage?
Now that you mention it, the Bog plague ambassador was super sketchy/sneaky towards the end of that BoTE so.... hmmmm.

Maybe we’ll see who was behind that sabotage?
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose