Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Teaser Image Did Me An Inspire
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
This is amazing!
This is amazing!
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
Messed around with an 8-bit generator and made a super short little tune here.

Now I can't stop thinking about encountering this ancient in a pixel video game setting haha! I imagine this as the tune that plays when the party's in the cave dungeon looking.

Also I made this upbeat little thing, maybe our ancient isn't so spooky scary :P
Messed around with an 8-bit generator and made a super short little tune here.

Now I can't stop thinking about encountering this ancient in a pixel video game setting haha! I imagine this as the tune that plays when the party's in the cave dungeon looking.

Also I made this upbeat little thing, maybe our ancient isn't so spooky scary :P
td9UiZS.png
@Ern

You're really good at making 8-bit music!
@Ern

You're really good at making 8-bit music!
LxbWmll.png
@unidra

Thanks! I'm having a really good time messing around with this program lol.

I've made a battle theme now!
@unidra

Thanks! I'm having a really good time messing around with this program lol.

I've made a battle theme now!
td9UiZS.png
@RaspyBone hajhfjdfhg Honestly I don't know music terms either even though I play violin but that sounds about right! Thank you so much tho!!!! HGHDHB-

@Shinyumbreon @Elliottt @Bloodwyrm @Forelle @BlueberryBlast @MoonlightFae @AspenCrow
Y'ALL I'M SCREM
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH HHGH-

@Alfamangle :OOOOO I love!!! The feeling of this one holy shoot!!!!! It sounds so pretty aaaaaAAA-

@Ern Ern oml you're killing me these are all so good- The seamless loop on the battle one is MMMM
The longer upbeat one kinda gives me pokemon vibes ngl!

@Galatheid hOLY- GALA. THIS IS GODDANG AMAZING WHAT. YOU- AAAAA- hafgdh the freaking. Vocal bits. And everything else. This legitimately sounds like something from a cutscene in a gaME-
also the ending is wonderful
@RaspyBone hajhfjdfhg Honestly I don't know music terms either even though I play violin but that sounds about right! Thank you so much tho!!!! HGHDHB-

@Shinyumbreon @Elliottt @Bloodwyrm @Forelle @BlueberryBlast @MoonlightFae @AspenCrow
Y'ALL I'M SCREM
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH HHGH-

@Alfamangle :OOOOO I love!!! The feeling of this one holy shoot!!!!! It sounds so pretty aaaaaAAA-

@Ern Ern oml you're killing me these are all so good- The seamless loop on the battle one is MMMM
The longer upbeat one kinda gives me pokemon vibes ngl!

@Galatheid hOLY- GALA. THIS IS GODDANG AMAZING WHAT. YOU- AAAAA- hafgdh the freaking. Vocal bits. And everything else. This legitimately sounds like something from a cutscene in a gaME-
also the ending is wonderful
kY5fRTe.png
@Alew
Pinging myself for future reference. Good stuff, yo.
@Alew
Pinging myself for future reference. Good stuff, yo.
7hN3sEu.png
@Alew (woop second ping ig) Thank you!

@Alew (woop second ping ig) Thank you!

kY5fRTe.png
It sounds great, good job!! I'm so excited :oo
@Unterrestrial Thank you!! I'm excited too!
@Unterrestrial Thank you!! I'm excited too!
kY5fRTe.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7