Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What if it's not an Ancient?
1 2
There are currently 2,815 pieces of unique apparel. For each new Modern, you need three poses; multiply 2,815 and 2, and you'd get 5,630 pieces of art for just the apparel.

But wait, you need more than just apparel. There are currently 81 different genes as of right now. You need 3 pieces of art for each gene, one for each pose; multiply 81 and 3 and you get 243.

Add 5,630 and 243 and you get 5,873 individual pieces of art for one new breed, plus all the new apparel that is bound to come out before we get a new Modern breed.

mkay i think it's good now; @/Exlann corrected an error
There are currently 2,815 pieces of unique apparel. For each new Modern, you need three poses; multiply 2,815 and 2, and you'd get 5,630 pieces of art for just the apparel.

But wait, you need more than just apparel. There are currently 81 different genes as of right now. You need 3 pieces of art for each gene, one for each pose; multiply 81 and 3 and you get 243.

Add 5,630 and 243 and you get 5,873 individual pieces of art for one new breed, plus all the new apparel that is bound to come out before we get a new Modern breed.

mkay i think it's good now; @/Exlann corrected an error
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
@FallenEclipse The huge 78,820 number is the total apparel image count for ALL breeds. For one breed it's much MUCH smaller, but still a large amount. [quote]To catch one new breed up to the current apparel backlog, it requires creating 5,200 new images, each of which needs to be properly drawn out to fit the breed, color-matched to those already out there, etc.[/quote] So subtract like, 73,422 images from your number lol
@FallenEclipse

The huge 78,820 number is the total apparel image count for ALL breeds. For one breed it's much MUCH smaller, but still a large amount.
Quote:
To catch one new breed up to the current apparel backlog, it requires creating 5,200 new images, each of which needs to be properly drawn out to fit the breed, color-matched to those already out there, etc.

So subtract like, 73,422 images from your number lol
exl1.pngqAZgY0h.pngLXQ5Ih1.pngwg00sIS.png10FXer7.pngU9lx3R6.pngexl2.pnggEvXGc7.pngStoat-7114-135-0-51-1-140.png
Hex0gCq.png
@Exlann

oh my bad! thanks for pointing that out!
@Exlann

oh my bad! thanks for pointing that out!
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
I think the earliest we would get another modern breed would be for the next anniversary, but even that's pushing it.

like other people are saying: staff know it looks like how gaolers were teased. So it would be silly for the staff to not think that we would assume it's a new ancient.
I think the earliest we would get another modern breed would be for the next anniversary, but even that's pushing it.

like other people are saying: staff know it looks like how gaolers were teased. So it would be silly for the staff to not think that we would assume it's a new ancient.
b475fdbf7abba9d7392a9af135ba67132dcc1c0f.gif

guy / +2 FRT / 25
forum pings on
There was a teaser?
There was a teaser?
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif

cursed idea for the new breed: beast-clan scalies
aka familiars in dragonsuits

@XenonPulsar
teaser was dropped this morning in the site status

cursed idea for the new breed: beast-clan scalies
aka familiars in dragonsuits

@XenonPulsar
teaser was dropped this morning in the site status
I0BoGPB.png
Dude I don't care either way I'm more salty about the lore cliffhangers how ever iffy the story seems.
Dude I don't care either way I'm more salty about the lore cliffhangers how ever iffy the story seems.
I love coffee. I love it oh so dearly. The caffeinated joy that brings me to waddle my penguin legs to freedom and join my fellow short brethren. One goal upon all our minds as a collective hive of couch potatoes: feed, sleep, feed. Yet I dared to defect, and ventured to the vast lands to sip the nectar of holiness. The frappuccino size grande. I fell many great beasts; titans of giraffe leggeths, shopping carts of short person annihilation, and crowds of tiny human destruction. I have conquered them all.
@irony

:o!!! Thanks!

One embrace... Sounds like Wind or Shadow to me
@irony

:o!!! Thanks!

One embrace... Sounds like Wind or Shadow to me
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
1 2