Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | We know “what if all imps poofed”
1 2 3 4
But what would happen if all dragons other than G1 imperials vanished?

Discuss.
But what would happen if all dragons other than G1 imperials vanished?

Discuss.
Bast
She/her
Was Bast6415
54149505.png be a chad dragon enjoyer. yes im begging for likes wyd
[center][img]https://media1.tenor.com/images/743a2e4a547c1c7e2d40cfc6051d1b1c/tenor.gif[/img][/center] [center]Mayhem and sadness, overflowing.[/center]
tenor.gif
Mayhem and sadness, overflowing.
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
clan, suddenly empty
clan, suddenly empty
9242fa66-b028-11ea-854c-b3686ccad672.gif My Brew Shop
Where's my broadcast from? win a prize if you pm me!
everyone's 6 year old G1 wildclaws would also be poofed and idk how that'll be taken, probably not good
everyone's 6 year old G1 wildclaws would also be poofed and idk how that'll be taken, probably not good
waaah my signature broke and i dont wanna fix it rn
Panic from 98% of the FR populace, excited cackling from the 2% that have snatched G1 Imps.
Panic from 98% of the FR populace, excited cackling from the 2% that have snatched G1 Imps.
aaaaaaa
In lore or onsite?

If it was in lore, sheer terror. Imperials would be either forced to interact with one another or live very isolated lifestyles. Would emperors be more likely? Maybe? On the other hand maybe all the deities could focus on keeping imps in check, and lightweaver would come to love them again? Or the deities would just go back to creating more breeds for themselves...

Onsite I'd be so sad. I don't even have a single imperial yet. All my dragons would be gone. :(
In lore or onsite?

If it was in lore, sheer terror. Imperials would be either forced to interact with one another or live very isolated lifestyles. Would emperors be more likely? Maybe? On the other hand maybe all the deities could focus on keeping imps in check, and lightweaver would come to love them again? Or the deities would just go back to creating more breeds for themselves...

Onsite I'd be so sad. I don't even have a single imperial yet. All my dragons would be gone. :(
Buying Food UMAs
This is also cursed

To start off with, there would be 506 remaining dragons. However, probably at least half of those are in dead lairs, so we'll go with 250 live, breedable dragons. But wait! To breed, you need a pair! How many g1 Imp owners have two, and of opposite genders? And if you only have one, what possible collateral could there even be to rent yours out for breeding, or to borrow someone else's?

Anyway, let's assume all 250 magically find the perfect mate and are RTB when the Impocalypse hits. Note that our max nest size will be 4, as everyone is an Imperial. In just 7 days, we could have 125 nests hatching, for probably 300-325 new dragons! And they'll grow up to be RTB in only one month, so if you somehow managed to snatch TWO unrelated g2 Imps from this first breeding cycle, you could conceivably have hatchlings of your own within another week after that - but if not you might have to wait another month for the second round of Imp hatchlings. Or even longer than that, because the waitlist for hatchlings is probably 500 people deep at this point and only growing longer.
This is also cursed

To start off with, there would be 506 remaining dragons. However, probably at least half of those are in dead lairs, so we'll go with 250 live, breedable dragons. But wait! To breed, you need a pair! How many g1 Imp owners have two, and of opposite genders? And if you only have one, what possible collateral could there even be to rent yours out for breeding, or to borrow someone else's?

Anyway, let's assume all 250 magically find the perfect mate and are RTB when the Impocalypse hits. Note that our max nest size will be 4, as everyone is an Imperial. In just 7 days, we could have 125 nests hatching, for probably 300-325 new dragons! And they'll grow up to be RTB in only one month, so if you somehow managed to snatch TWO unrelated g2 Imps from this first breeding cycle, you could conceivably have hatchlings of your own within another week after that - but if not you might have to wait another month for the second round of Imp hatchlings. Or even longer than that, because the waitlist for hatchlings is probably 500 people deep at this point and only growing longer.
38082415sig.png
Kavryn [ Kav-r-y-n ] | » Level 25 Lair Challenge « | » G1 Sales «
Well there goes my lair
Well there goes my lair
NBeoOgB.png
I will fite you with my 5 digit g2 mirror
I will fite you with my 5 digit g2 mirror
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING SASSYPANTS DRAGON SUPPORT

HAVE YOU TRIED TURNING YOUR DRAGON OFF AND THEN ON AGAIN

located on the coldest cliff of the cloudscrape crags as dragonly possible For Your Convenience

*herald trumpets* welcome to the ghost kingdom
Do eggs still drop, can we hatch more non-imp g1s?
Do eggs still drop, can we hatch more non-imp g1s?
tumblr_inline_o21bnbQvyI1r3lvtf_400.png
1 2 3 4