Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Is it bad that when I exalt I feel guilt
1 2 3
I just feel guilty whenever I exalt a dragon. And oh boy I've been exalting a lot of dragons
Help me
I just feel guilty whenever I exalt a dragon. And oh boy I've been exalting a lot of dragons
Help me
oie-1215237v1-YVUAUp-1.gif
:D A lot of people do. There's no need to feel guilty for letting dragons serve their gods :D It's a good thing.
:D A lot of people do. There's no need to feel guilty for letting dragons serve their gods :D It's a good thing.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
Not really. I generally don't, but I make it a point not to buy Snappers for exalt fodder because something about the idea of exalting them just tugs on my heartstrings. [emoji=snapper sad size=2]
Not really. I generally don't, but I make it a point not to buy Snappers for exalt fodder because something about the idea of exalting them just tugs on my heartstrings.
PJb908Z.png
Actually a lot of people feel guilt over exalting dragons.

There are times I see dragons what I personally have exalted, and then I'm like "aww, that dragon was actually pretty neat".
Actually a lot of people feel guilt over exalting dragons.

There are times I see dragons what I personally have exalted, and then I'm like "aww, that dragon was actually pretty neat".
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
I just think of the dergs serving Plaguemum when I exalt. [emoji=mirror laughing size=2]
I just think of the dergs serving Plaguemum when I exalt.
Z4EXqHV.png QQYyU47.png
image9.png
You'll eventually get used to it! In my first year on FR, I couldn't STAND it, especially when dragons were so hard to acquire (a Fae with two treasure genes was over 25tk back then!!). I felt like I was betraying the clanmates I worked so hard to acquire, as well as their babies! Now, I just chuck 'em as hard as I can into the arms of (insert deity of whatever flight I'm in by the time someone is reading this). Even if they're pretty, I just can't handle having so many! But I definitely feel a bit guilty when I'm exalting a dragon I invested a lot of time and lore into. I still regret exalting the one surviving child of my progens, ugh. [emoji=ridgeback sad size=1]
You'll eventually get used to it! In my first year on FR, I couldn't STAND it, especially when dragons were so hard to acquire (a Fae with two treasure genes was over 25tk back then!!). I felt like I was betraying the clanmates I worked so hard to acquire, as well as their babies!

Now, I just chuck 'em as hard as I can into the arms of (insert deity of whatever flight I'm in by the time someone is reading this). Even if they're pretty, I just can't handle having so many! But I definitely feel a bit guilty when I'm exalting a dragon I invested a lot of time and lore into. I still regret exalting the one surviving child of my progens, ugh.
w7Z8MA5.png
I feel nothing.
I feel nothing.
15295.png
+ Pacific Time | Neutral Evil | Artist Kinda +
rtbhGZ5_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
39072.png q7KYqlT.png
nothing wrong with that at all! i feel bad too, because so many dragons are gorgeous. but it sure is a nice way to make that T
nothing wrong with that at all! i feel bad too, because so many dragons are gorgeous. but it sure is a nice way to make that T
my name is jade. i like dragons

i have a smol multi-gaze sanctuary. multi-gaze needs love always
It’s totally okay to feel bad about it! Just remember that canonically, exalting is the highest honor that can happen to a dragon. You’re doing a good thing.
It’s totally okay to feel bad about it! Just remember that canonically, exalting is the highest honor that can happen to a dragon. You’re doing a good thing.
[quote name="Angelsand" date="2019-12-06 04:08:29" ] I feel nothing. [/quote]
Angelsand wrote on 2019-12-06 04:08:29:
I feel nothing.
+2 FR time
he/they
1 2 3