Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I'm scared
1 2
I was busy with finals this month and I wasn't able to visit the site to the point my energy got at 0% and honestly I'm not that eager to feed everyone because at 80% I already lose around 300~500 points of food to feed my dragons, I don't even want to see the numbers at 0 I think they will be starving for a while now,,, Please don't send me food I'm just complaining about numbers here )': you are all very kind! EDIT: [img]https://i.imgur.com/YKRj7sb.png[/img] suffering in numbers )':
I was busy with finals this month and I wasn't able to visit the site to the point my energy got at 0%

and honestly I'm not that eager to feed everyone because at 80% I already lose around 300~500 points of food to feed my dragons, I don't even want to see the numbers at 0

I think they will be starving for a while now,,,

Please don't send me food I'm just complaining about numbers here )': you are all very kind!

EDIT:

YKRj7sb.png

suffering in numbers )':
duXZtd7.png
@azullmar I can send food if you'd like? It's not hard for me to get so much from being in the coli for hours [emoji=ridgeback laughing size=1]
@azullmar I can send food if you'd like? It's not hard for me to get so much from being in the coli for hours
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
@Aterna aa thank you but there's no need for that! I actually have enough for them, but I'm just scared to see how much of my savings in food will go down with these hungry beasts (x
@Aterna aa thank you but there's no need for that! I actually have enough for them, but I'm just scared to see how much of my savings in food will go down with these hungry beasts (x
duXZtd7.png
i dont know what you need so i just sent you a care package of random snacks
i dont know what you need so i just sent you a care package of random snacks
6f240e0b704e02ff9014958a307cf049.jpg
a pat in my shoulder will be enough as care package, my friend )':
a pat in my shoulder will be enough as care package, my friend )':
duXZtd7.png
@azullmar Ok! Figured I'd offer but if you change mind anytime in the future, let me know! I've plenty to spare [emoji=nocturne winking size=1]
@azullmar Ok! Figured I'd offer but if you change mind anytime in the future, let me know! I've plenty to spare
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
I just sent you some food of each type. Hope that helps.
I just sent you some food of each type. Hope that helps.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
hgksdlhsd please there's no need for it I feel bad receiving stuff )': I'm just being a spoiled brat here,,
hgksdlhsd please there's no need for it I feel bad receiving stuff )': I'm just being a spoiled brat here,,
duXZtd7.png
@Aterna I will! thank you for offering < 3
@Aterna I will! thank you for offering < 3
duXZtd7.png
@azullmar

I really don't mind sending food. I like giving things. It makes me happy. I'm stuck in bed post-surgery, and giving things to people on FR is what is making me smile right now.
@azullmar

I really don't mind sending food. I like giving things. It makes me happy. I'm stuck in bed post-surgery, and giving things to people on FR is what is making me smile right now.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
1 2