Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How do you organize your lair?
1 2 3 4
My dragons are organised by general theme.

1. Gilded/Hewn/Light themed (sunlight).
2. Darker Hewn/Light themed (eclipse).

3. Nature/swamp/witchy/bog themed.
4. "Occult"/voodoo nature themed.

5. Desert nomad-type deal, traders, merchants, that kind of deal.
6. More desert guys, but more focused on thieving and other not-so-savoury things.

I don't REALLY have clan-themed lore, which is why my lair doesn't have a name. My tabs are organised in pairs of 2, and each 2-pair tab has its own sort of thing going on.
My dragons are organised by general theme.

1. Gilded/Hewn/Light themed (sunlight).
2. Darker Hewn/Light themed (eclipse).

3. Nature/swamp/witchy/bog themed.
4. "Occult"/voodoo nature themed.

5. Desert nomad-type deal, traders, merchants, that kind of deal.
6. More desert guys, but more focused on thieving and other not-so-savoury things.

I don't REALLY have clan-themed lore, which is why my lair doesn't have a name. My tabs are organised in pairs of 2, and each 2-pair tab has its own sort of thing going on.
IcgTKPi.png
Thanks for all the responses! This thread has made for a fascinating read.

Also, to those of you just responding with things like "no" or "i don't lmao": m o o d
Thanks for all the responses! This thread has made for a fascinating read.

Also, to those of you just responding with things like "no" or "i don't lmao": m o o d
BLACK LIVES MATTER (Contains ways to help even if you can't donate/attend a protest!)| More ways to help | Free charity sites

IIQudw5.png
@balerion

Yes, mood.

Mine is organized mostly. But then I buy new dragons and can't decide what I want to do with them and don't want to take the time so things end up unorganized for sometimes months. And then I finally get frustrated with it and reorganize again.
@balerion

Yes, mood.

Mine is organized mostly. But then I buy new dragons and can't decide what I want to do with them and don't want to take the time so things end up unorganized for sometimes months. And then I finally get frustrated with it and reorganize again.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
i cant put any permas in the den
i cant put any permas in the den
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
I sort everyone. Literally.
Main: Fire, Subspecies, Females, Males, Reps, Tapir/Stria dragons, and Sales tab (exact order)
HD: Elders, Randoms, and Projects

Used to never be like this, one day something just snapped and I just decided to finally organize all my dragons. I used to have my lair in 4 tabs but it was getting annoying looking for one dragon out of 100+ others that were loosely squeezed into 4 tabs. Everything feels better this way.
I sort everyone. Literally.
Main: Fire, Subspecies, Females, Males, Reps, Tapir/Stria dragons, and Sales tab (exact order)
HD: Elders, Randoms, and Projects

Used to never be like this, one day something just snapped and I just decided to finally organize all my dragons. I used to have my lair in 4 tabs but it was getting annoying looking for one dragon out of 100+ others that were loosely squeezed into 4 tabs. Everything feels better this way.
tsKE8q5.png 11nVSmV.png

LF Vibrant Dragons

Art Dump!

Tot's Extra Dergs

IlQRgS6.png

1 2 3 4