Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How do you organize your lair?
1 2 3 4
My first tab is for my dragon Korialstraz's lair. These dragons are very important to me.

The next two tabs are various dragons that get switched in and out as I want to breed them. Some may go, but most just get swapped in and out with other dragons. Cannon-wise, these dragons are visitors or those who who have wanderlust and only stay for a time before heading out.

Tab four is Savil's lair. The evil emperor Savil is Korialstraz's father who is destroying the countryside and enslaving or killing any dragons he comes across as he searches for his disobedient son.

Tab five is my sale tab. It's called "The Sunning Rocks", a place for dragons to play and soak up the sun while awaiting a new home.

My hibernation den is organized chaos that will someday be less chaos and more organized.
My first tab is for my dragon Korialstraz's lair. These dragons are very important to me.

The next two tabs are various dragons that get switched in and out as I want to breed them. Some may go, but most just get swapped in and out with other dragons. Cannon-wise, these dragons are visitors or those who who have wanderlust and only stay for a time before heading out.

Tab four is Savil's lair. The evil emperor Savil is Korialstraz's father who is destroying the countryside and enslaving or killing any dragons he comes across as he searches for his disobedient son.

Tab five is my sale tab. It's called "The Sunning Rocks", a place for dragons to play and soak up the sun while awaiting a new home.

My hibernation den is organized chaos that will someday be less chaos and more organized.
"You don't need a reason to help someone "
~Zidane Tribal

"You don't need a reason to help someone "
~Zidane Tribal
Tab one is everyone I want to have accessible in the coli. It's usually my Flyer, my Mauler, the GW mage I'm training, and a handful of fodder.

Tab two is long-term dragons I'm not using in coli but that I don't want/can't put in cold storage. Right now, it's my progens, the last member of my first coli team, my future GW fighter, a project dragon on den cooldown, and a bunch of breeding pairs for a project.

Tab 3 is the fodder queue. I buy hatchlings that are a few days old and by the time I get to them, they're adults. This is where they sit while they wait.

In my den I have a projects tab which is A Mess (tm) but holds some dragons for a project I swear I'll get to someday as well as dragons that don't have mates for my current project, a pretties tab which is where all the impulse/gene project dragons go, and two fodder tabs, one for preleveled and one for L1.

So, dragons are out of my den when I'm gonna be using them sometime in the near future. Most of my dragons are fodder and most of my fodder is in the den.
Tab one is everyone I want to have accessible in the coli. It's usually my Flyer, my Mauler, the GW mage I'm training, and a handful of fodder.

Tab two is long-term dragons I'm not using in coli but that I don't want/can't put in cold storage. Right now, it's my progens, the last member of my first coli team, my future GW fighter, a project dragon on den cooldown, and a bunch of breeding pairs for a project.

Tab 3 is the fodder queue. I buy hatchlings that are a few days old and by the time I get to them, they're adults. This is where they sit while they wait.

In my den I have a projects tab which is A Mess (tm) but holds some dragons for a project I swear I'll get to someday as well as dragons that don't have mates for my current project, a pretties tab which is where all the impulse/gene project dragons go, and two fodder tabs, one for preleveled and one for L1.

So, dragons are out of my den when I'm gonna be using them sometime in the near future. Most of my dragons are fodder and most of my fodder is in the den.
Help I'm trapped in a signature!
.....It's kinda a mess.

I promise I'll get around to organizing it eventually.
.....It's kinda a mess.

I promise I'll get around to organizing it eventually.
Seeking Gen1 Flaxen/Midnight,Steel-Abyss/Midnight,Steel-Abyss
KHOiAv3.pnglPpogfJ.pngxGzwQab.pngwsU1mG4.pngdO6FQIW.pnghrbqzip.png7ESWNLx.png7XPr7wW.pngTBH15GG.pngHGGhJuM.pngRYy3HXn.pngU4YPA7B.pngB5yHFLM.png

scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

Koi%20Signature_zpsphzlcqrx.png[/columns]v2.png

oc4pg8L.png

lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png

JscoHOG.png

SgonDOb.png
Organize by Lore!

Everything (at least in my Lair; my Den is a Hot Mess I will fix... eventually) is organized in tabs depending on where they best fit in my Lore. :3
Organize by Lore!

Everything (at least in my Lair; my Den is a Hot Mess I will fix... eventually) is organized in tabs depending on where they best fit in my Lore. :3
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
I used to organize by colour but my taste in colours is so erratic it always looked like a huge mess so now I organize by breed
I used to organize by colour but my taste in colours is so erratic it always looked like a huge mess so now I organize by breed
Heart.gif
I’m not great with organizing my lair. With the tabs, I just separate the dragons. Like breeding projects, fodders, gen 2+, etc. I don’t really organize the dragons within the tabs.
I’m not great with organizing my lair. With the tabs, I just separate the dragons. Like breeding projects, fodders, gen 2+, etc. I don’t really organize the dragons within the tabs.
91423843p.png Avatar
Dragon
7691.png Selling G1s! 196.png Trading Notes for Notes!
Closed
My lair org is semi-arbitrary-- it says so right in the tab description-- but it more or less works as follows:

Main (lair): The aforementioned semi-arbitrary tab. I'm trying to avoid expanding my lair further, so it mainly has a) grandfathered dragons from before the HB revamp, and b) grandfathered dragons from before I stopped expanding, and c) really outstanding new dragons.

Main (HB): Labeled as the "Chill-out corner", it's where I park the dragons that I like but that haven't met the main cut.

Breeding-pen rota: I have one for lair and one for HB. Breeding pairs venture out into the daylight to lay eggs, stick around for HB cooldown, then go back into storage after their next nest. Speaking of which...

Kite storage: When I have room and feel in the mood, I let my fodders grow, level them to 10, then bin them in HB until the next Wind Dom.

Sales/kites: The lair outbox. Pretty self-evident.

Fandragons: I have a "fankitties" tab in lair, and I intend to (someday) have a Silmarillion fandragon tab in HB.

My lair org is semi-arbitrary-- it says so right in the tab description-- but it more or less works as follows:

Main (lair): The aforementioned semi-arbitrary tab. I'm trying to avoid expanding my lair further, so it mainly has a) grandfathered dragons from before the HB revamp, and b) grandfathered dragons from before I stopped expanding, and c) really outstanding new dragons.

Main (HB): Labeled as the "Chill-out corner", it's where I park the dragons that I like but that haven't met the main cut.

Breeding-pen rota: I have one for lair and one for HB. Breeding pairs venture out into the daylight to lay eggs, stick around for HB cooldown, then go back into storage after their next nest. Speaking of which...

Kite storage: When I have room and feel in the mood, I let my fodders grow, level them to 10, then bin them in HB until the next Wind Dom.

Sales/kites: The lair outbox. Pretty self-evident.

Fandragons: I have a "fankitties" tab in lair, and I intend to (someday) have a Silmarillion fandragon tab in HB.

Noodledad's wayward child on a whirlwind tour of Sornieth
uQA55c0.pngkYCXHUE.pngqC4cJJE.pngDTB2XDj.png
I sort them by breed, but that's where the organization ends. XD
I sort them by breed, but that's where the organization ends. XD
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
I organize my lair by color! I have three tabs- one for permadragons, one for my deity breeding pair, and one for any dragons I’m selling.
I organize my lair by color! I have three tabs- one for permadragons, one for my deity breeding pair, and one for any dragons I’m selling.
1 2 3 4