Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Determining the number of eggs
Hi im Denny! I've only been here for maybe two weeks and I was wondering if anybody knew how to determine the number of eggs the breeding pair will produce when bred.

I didn't know if you could get five eggs if you were lucky, or if it was because of the size of the dragons, because I bred a Nocturne and a Snapper and I got five eggs. But my younger brother bred two Gaurdians an got only two eggs.
Hi im Denny! I've only been here for maybe two weeks and I was wondering if anybody knew how to determine the number of eggs the breeding pair will produce when bred.

I didn't know if you could get five eggs if you were lucky, or if it was because of the size of the dragons, because I bred a Nocturne and a Snapper and I got five eggs. But my younger brother bred two Gaurdians an got only two eggs.
welcome to fr!!! as far as i know, there isn't really a way to determine how many eggs you'll get out of a nest; it's completely up to the RNG
welcome to fr!!! as far as i know, there isn't really a way to determine how many eggs you'll get out of a nest; it's completely up to the RNG
7979e7990c935401ea870817577cea0a6aea04da.png
experience the feeling of being "bited." // bio // hatchery
The only factor the dragon breeds affect is that in Modern breeds (which so far is anything other than Gaolers) is whether they're the same breed. Two Guardians can only produce up to 4 eggs, where a Guardian and Fae could make 5. Since Gaolers can only breed with other Gaolers, they can always have up to 5 eggs.
The only factor the dragon breeds affect is that in Modern breeds (which so far is anything other than Gaolers) is whether they're the same breed. Two Guardians can only produce up to 4 eggs, where a Guardian and Fae could make 5. Since Gaolers can only breed with other Gaolers, they can always have up to 5 eggs.
3GUlHXT.png he/him ep2efT3.png
For moderns, two dragons of the same breed can get up to 4, two dragons of different breeds can get up to 5. For ancients it's always up to 5, as you can only breed them with their own kind.
For moderns, two dragons of the same breed can get up to 4, two dragons of different breeds can get up to 5. For ancients it's always up to 5, as you can only breed them with their own kind.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
https://flightrising.fandom.com/wiki/Nesting_Grounds

This has a pretty good summary, and the exact chance percentages of how many eggs.

To summarize, the exact number is RNG, with being weighted toward 2 or 3 eggs by percentages.

The max possible is controlled by the breeds involved. Two different modern breeds have a possible but relatively small chance of five eggs, because you're willing to roll the dice on baby breed outcomes.

A pair that is the same modern breed has a max of four eggs, still a smaller chance in comparison to 2 or 3, but raw percentage chance of the 4/4 is more likely than 5/5.

A pair of Ancients though, like Gaolers, can have the same small chance above of five eggs, because they cannot breed with anything but another Gaoler.

The Nocturne and Snapper got lucky with RNG, and the two Guardians hit the most likely outcome bracket in the middle with 2.
https://flightrising.fandom.com/wiki/Nesting_Grounds

This has a pretty good summary, and the exact chance percentages of how many eggs.

To summarize, the exact number is RNG, with being weighted toward 2 or 3 eggs by percentages.

The max possible is controlled by the breeds involved. Two different modern breeds have a possible but relatively small chance of five eggs, because you're willing to roll the dice on baby breed outcomes.

A pair that is the same modern breed has a max of four eggs, still a smaller chance in comparison to 2 or 3, but raw percentage chance of the 4/4 is more likely than 5/5.

A pair of Ancients though, like Gaolers, can have the same small chance above of five eggs, because they cannot breed with anything but another Gaoler.

The Nocturne and Snapper got lucky with RNG, and the two Guardians hit the most likely outcome bracket in the middle with 2.
Nest Rentals! I offer Fire nests here at 2kt a pair, no lunch boxes needed. Warning that I am a 12-hr shift night worker and might miss a day on incubation here and there. :(
Feel free to ping me anywhere! I try to subscribe to threads I create, but pings are always cool.
Mostly random except if they're the same breed, where I think it can only go up to 4 eggs? Not completely sure since I don't breed mine.
Mostly random except if they're the same breed, where I think it can only go up to 4 eggs? Not completely sure since I don't breed mine.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
Two dragons of the same breed can have anywhere from 1-4 eggs, determined randomly with each nest. Two dragons of different breeds can have 1-5 eggs.

Ancient dragons (currently just gaolers) can also have 1-5 eggs, as an extra bonus since they can only breed with their own kind
Two dragons of the same breed can have anywhere from 1-4 eggs, determined randomly with each nest. Two dragons of different breeds can have 1-5 eggs.

Ancient dragons (currently just gaolers) can also have 1-5 eggs, as an extra bonus since they can only breed with their own kind
myosotis Sela, she/her, FR+3
Jewelry Box Fae Subspecies
Official Lightning Subspecies
Ultimate Dragon Color Guide
Lore
_______________________Jewelry Box Fae subspecies