Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New year, new breed? (Or map?)
1 2
Tbh, I'm leaning to the fact we're actually getting an Ancient before NotN. The release doesn't have to be connected to any holiday at all, plus the last time we were getting spoiler images like that it was ~3 days before the release of Gaolers. SO, depending on if they will post a picture the next day or not we'll probably be able to predict when the release will be. If it's gonna be a week apart - we'll probably get the update in 3 weeks; if it's just a day apart then it will be in only three days.
Tbh, I'm leaning to the fact we're actually getting an Ancient before NotN. The release doesn't have to be connected to any holiday at all, plus the last time we were getting spoiler images like that it was ~3 days before the release of Gaolers. SO, depending on if they will post a picture the next day or not we'll probably be able to predict when the release will be. If it's gonna be a week apart - we'll probably get the update in 3 weeks; if it's just a day apart then it will be in only three days.
..... image.png
-.-
-

FR+10 | She/It | 23

-.-
Tumblr Blog | Skin Shop
--
-.- 01.png
@neonhorns Oh Lordie, you've done me a big happy with your statements there! And yeah, I remember how it played out with gaolers. I woke up that day looking at the scrolls in my account like, 'ALREADY?' so I was quite impressed the way staff released the gaolers.

FINGERS CROSSED. I'm hoping it's an earth ancient.

Off topic but, your forum sig, I can't stop staring at it. It's so strangely cute.
@neonhorns Oh Lordie, you've done me a big happy with your statements there! And yeah, I remember how it played out with gaolers. I woke up that day looking at the scrolls in my account like, 'ALREADY?' so I was quite impressed the way staff released the gaolers.

FINGERS CROSSED. I'm hoping it's an earth ancient.

Off topic but, your forum sig, I can't stop staring at it. It's so strangely cute.
bee.png
Hatchery
Subspecies
Tumblr
B18_L2.pngBPIeZi9.pnglo1vcye.pnguKq0U45.png5APpswG.pngOiWiCpo.pngB18_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png
@drakedynasty

Honestly I’d be down for whatever, but I don’t think it’s the map. I’m pretty solidly onboard with the ‘musical notes’ theory
@drakedynasty

Honestly I’d be down for whatever, but I don’t think it’s the map. I’m pretty solidly onboard with the ‘musical notes’ theory
mkpoaHZ.png
Thank you! <':

And yesss, I really hope it's an Earth ancient despite the music theme in the spoilers! I really, REALLY hope it's not Wind that comes to mind first, just cause they have 2 breeds already :(
Thank you! <':

And yesss, I really hope it's an Earth ancient despite the music theme in the spoilers! I really, REALLY hope it's not Wind that comes to mind first, just cause they have 2 breeds already :(
..... image.png
-.-
-

FR+10 | She/It | 23

-.-
Tumblr Blog | Skin Shop
--
-.- 01.png
@DrakeDynasty I know it’s an ancient lol. Doesn’t mean I don’t want that map
@DrakeDynasty I know it’s an ancient lol. Doesn’t mean I don’t want that map
iO2X60T.png
1 2