Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | make breeding less chaotic?
1 2 3
I'm glad someone pointed out that the first color wheel range is incorrect.

I definitely enjoy my pairs that have wide ranges. I do it on purpose and like the chaos.

My son @Abogad has even taken it so far as to create little clans of dragons that are direct opposites on the color wheel for the biggest range possible. He has a set whose primary and secondary work around the wheel in opposition to the tertiary, which is Stained, so the results are REALLY wild sometimes. He managed to get a violet/pear/carmine dragon...all from different sections of the wheel.
I'm glad someone pointed out that the first color wheel range is incorrect.

I definitely enjoy my pairs that have wide ranges. I do it on purpose and like the chaos.

My son @Abogad has even taken it so far as to create little clans of dragons that are direct opposites on the color wheel for the biggest range possible. He has a set whose primary and secondary work around the wheel in opposition to the tertiary, which is Stained, so the results are REALLY wild sometimes. He managed to get a violet/pear/carmine dragon...all from different sections of the wheel.
lGriifT.png
I kinda feel like if it were this way it would be a little harder to keep track of? Maybe that’s just me. The way it is now I know if I breed something with a wide range, it would be between those two colors on the wheel. (I.e orca to sunshine in this case)
But what if you’re trying to breed something super close in range like within 1-2 colors? Would it still include other colors above and below? I feel like it would defeat the purpose?
I kinda feel like if it were this way it would be a little harder to keep track of? Maybe that’s just me. The way it is now I know if I breed something with a wide range, it would be between those two colors on the wheel. (I.e orca to sunshine in this case)
But what if you’re trying to breed something super close in range like within 1-2 colors? Would it still include other colors above and below? I feel like it would defeat the purpose?
1 2 3