Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Advertising Report Thread
1 2 ... 545 546 547 548 549 ... 592 593
I've posted about the home depot add earlier this week, but I been getting the Home Depot cover the entire page add roughly 5 times since I first went on the website today It's relentless!
I've posted about the home depot add earlier this week, but I been getting the Home Depot cover the entire page add roughly 5 times since I first went on the website today It's relentless!
I'm also being hounded by the Home Depot ad. It's an animated frame, it's obtrusive and frustrating, it lays over the other ads already on the page. It pops up quite often. As a matter of fact it popped up halfway through writing this complaint. when it wasn't even on the page when I started. Unbelievable. [img]https://i.imgur.com/vp7BslN.png[/img]
I'm also being hounded by the Home Depot ad. It's an animated frame, it's obtrusive and frustrating, it lays over the other ads already on the page. It pops up quite often.

As a matter of fact it popped up halfway through writing this complaint. when it wasn't even on the page when I started. Unbelievable.

vp7BslN.png
I'm getting the Home Depot ad on nearly every page I go to. This is nuts!
I'm getting the Home Depot ad on nearly every page I go to. This is nuts!
1rMtjlm.png
Over a week later and I'm still getting the home depot ad. It's extremely intrusive, frustrating, and disrupts play. It shows up on pretty much every 3rd or 4th page, which is pretty frequent for me, as I snipe apparel and tend to navigate around the side pretty quickly on my laptop.
Over a week later and I'm still getting the home depot ad. It's extremely intrusive, frustrating, and disrupts play. It shows up on pretty much every 3rd or 4th page, which is pretty frequent for me, as I snipe apparel and tend to navigate around the side pretty quickly on my laptop.
l29.pngs21.pngo664-d02-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d03-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d04-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d01-R-Cirrostratus.png - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - iA6Dl9p.png
There is an ad that runs around the edge of my screen, Home Depot ad. Only on this site.
Thanks!
There is an ad that runs around the edge of my screen, Home Depot ad. Only on this site.
Thanks!
i dun run a ad block on here. but the home depot ad has made me flip the switch for a bit. Its showed up several times while I was simply flipping through dragons, page after page and it is VERY annoying. I don't even mind the normal ads on here, but this one is very...in your face. I can't ignore it if i wanted to.
i dun run a ad block on here. but the home depot ad has made me flip the switch for a bit. Its showed up several times while I was simply flipping through dragons, page after page and it is VERY annoying. I don't even mind the normal ads on here, but this one is very...in your face. I can't ignore it if i wanted to.
I finally managed to grab a screencap of the [b]page-wide animation[/b] that happens each time this ad occurs. It only animates for a few seconds, but it does cover the borders of whatever size window one has Flight Rising open in. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/539181276834299947/601279420602384402/Screen_Shot_2019-07-18_at_1.07.30_AM.png[/img] As you can see, that screenshot includes a portion of CoopiCrumbs' comment, so... it happened on this very page. Note that as is demonstrated in Oszs' screenshot above, the main banner portion of the ad does not stay anchored to the bottom of the webpage in the designated ad space, but [b]travels as you scroll[/b], thus getting in the way of the Coliseum, Fairgrounds, and even editing dragon bios and posting on the forum. This has been occurring for me for DAYS now, maybe over a week? I have been trying my hardest to ignore it, as I do not opt to use an ad blocker, but I really hope it gets fixed soon, as it pops up randomly even when I am remaining on the same page without refreshing. I use [b]Chrome[/b], by the way, if that helps.
I finally managed to grab a screencap of the page-wide animation that happens each time this ad occurs. It only animates for a few seconds, but it does cover the borders of whatever size window one has Flight Rising open in.
Screen_Shot_2019-07-18_at_1.07.30_AM.png
As you can see, that screenshot includes a portion of CoopiCrumbs' comment, so... it happened on this very page.

Note that as is demonstrated in Oszs' screenshot above, the main banner portion of the ad does not stay anchored to the bottom of the webpage in the designated ad space, but travels as you scroll, thus getting in the way of the Coliseum, Fairgrounds, and even editing dragon bios and posting on the forum.

This has been occurring for me for DAYS now, maybe over a week? I have been trying my hardest to ignore it, as I do not opt to use an ad blocker, but I really hope it gets fixed soon, as it pops up randomly even when I am remaining on the same page without refreshing.

I use Chrome, by the way, if that helps.
Galaxy-Skull.png ~~ ZNNyeOb.pngyeet
She/Her/Hers || Plagueling/Arcanite
FR+3 || I'm forgetful, PM me if I left something unfinished!

004-002.png1538e856e41a13dba7976f5bd7ceb13ea32a79e2.gif cd29c9512a3694d23a652f31a199ebb9.png 1074515.png
Same with me. The Home Depot ad is getting at me every couple pages XD
Same with me. The Home Depot ad is getting at me every couple pages XD
MyfNmKq.png
I too have come to report the Home Depot ad. Usually I'm on a mobile device so I haven't had to deal with it. Today I'm on my computer, I [i]do[/i] have all my ad-blockers turned on, and the stupid thing keeps invading my space. It pops up, and then it does [i]not[/i] go away until you go to a different page. But then after a few more clicks, it comes back. [emoji=guardian deadpan size=2] Installed a different ad-blocker. My peace has been restored... for now~ lol!
I too have come to report the Home Depot ad. Usually I'm on a mobile device so I haven't had to deal with it. Today I'm on my computer, I do have all my ad-blockers turned on, and the stupid thing keeps invading my space. It pops up, and then it does not go away until you go to a different page. But then after a few more clicks, it comes back.

Installed a different ad-blocker. My peace has been restored... for now~ lol!
6wR17En.png
I am also getting the Home Depot ad! Another one that I am getting is a banner at the bottom of the screen that follows as I scroll. Here is a screenshot of it as I was writing up a post in the bug forums (I had no idea where this thread was, sorry, lol.) [img]https://i.imgur.com/d836zY4.png[/img] It seems to be an ad for SallieMae, something to do with student loans and such.
I am also getting the Home Depot ad! Another one that I am getting is a banner at the bottom of the screen that follows as I scroll. Here is a screenshot of it as I was writing up a post in the bug forums (I had no idea where this thread was, sorry, lol.)

d836zY4.png

It seems to be an ad for SallieMae, something to do with student loans and such.
nbs_icon_by_cruzu-d9fnd6d.pngseBKgw5.png
1 2 ... 545 546 547 548 549 ... 592 593