Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Advertising Report Thread
1 2 ... 544 545 546 547 548 ... 592 593
I'm getting some norwegian exclusive (i assume) ad that brings me away from Flightrising and to a clickbait/phishing page about winning some sort of prize from Telenor (mobile/internet company, more places than norway but the page is in norwegian)

I only get it from Flight Rising, so I think its an ad that causes it. I've unfortunately never seen the ad, because it turns either when I'm not actually in the tab itself or immediately, so I don't get the chance to see the ad (seems to be a landscape one, the only skyscraper I get is hiveworks).

I know it's not the viaplay one at least, if that's remotely helpful.

Edit: Saw it now that this is a common one, in northern european countries yeah. Viaplay is the only add i've had at the bottom for ages now and I notice chrome is managing to block the redirect now, so might actually be viaplay ad.
I'm getting some norwegian exclusive (i assume) ad that brings me away from Flightrising and to a clickbait/phishing page about winning some sort of prize from Telenor (mobile/internet company, more places than norway but the page is in norwegian)

I only get it from Flight Rising, so I think its an ad that causes it. I've unfortunately never seen the ad, because it turns either when I'm not actually in the tab itself or immediately, so I don't get the chance to see the ad (seems to be a landscape one, the only skyscraper I get is hiveworks).

Edit: Saw it now that this is a common one, in northern european countries yeah. Viaplay is the only add i've had at the bottom for ages now and I notice chrome is managing to block the redirect now, so might actually be viaplay ad.
Also have been getting the annoying, Home Depot popup ad that gets rather disruptive. I have been getting this for a few days now. Using latest version of Safari, on a very recently purchased/version Mackbook Air. I can click away from it and continue, but I get this often while on the site at any given time, and it's been this way for a few days now. Covers the bottom and covers the entire screen with an orange border.

I have an image of it if anyone needs it.
Also have been getting the annoying, Home Depot popup ad that gets rather disruptive. I have been getting this for a few days now. Using latest version of Safari, on a very recently purchased/version Mackbook Air. I can click away from it and continue, but I get this often while on the site at any given time, and it's been this way for a few days now. Covers the bottom and covers the entire screen with an orange border.

I have an image of it if anyone needs it.
I keep getting a Home Depot ad that sits at the bottom of the screen, blocking some buttons and sometimes it orange outlines the border and flashes. I’m on google chrome mobile, with desktop website on. I also have a screenshot, but I don’t know how to show that here if possible. Couldn’t get any link
I keep getting a Home Depot ad that sits at the bottom of the screen, blocking some buttons and sometimes it orange outlines the border and flashes. I’m on google chrome mobile, with desktop website on. I also have a screenshot, but I don’t know how to show that here if possible. Couldn’t get any link
Okay it's been like five days and that Home Depot ad is everywhere, can someone @ me when it's fixed so I can turn off my adblocker?
Okay it's been like five days and that Home Depot ad is everywhere, can someone @ me when it's fixed so I can turn off my adblocker?
wq9PoXA.png
[quote name="Gygase" date="2019-07-10 06:21:25" ] I'm getting some norwegian exclusive (i assume) ad that brings me away from Flightrising and to a clickbait/phishing page about winning some sort of prize from Telenor (mobile/internet company, more places than norway but the page is in norwegian) I only get it from Flight Rising, so I think its an ad that causes it. I've unfortunately never seen the ad, because it turns either when I'm not actually in the tab itself or immediately, so I don't get the chance to see the ad (seems to be a landscape one, the only skyscraper I get is hiveworks). I know it's not the viaplay one at least, if that's remotely helpful. Edit: Saw it now that this is a common one, in northern european countries yeah. Viaplay is the only add i've had at the bottom for ages now and I notice chrome is managing to block the redirect now, so might actually be viaplay ad. [/quote] same, everything is unplayable because of this. also noticed i do not have to interact woth FR for this to happen - if i close the browser to use facebook etc and open again the page will be opened instead. this only happens for me on FR, Iphone 8, safari. link: https://eu.globaljavascriptvariable.icu/b94d1cbb4d1ab22fda2f9b1e54d8b7fd/index.html?ip=2001%3A4642%3Ac811%3A0%3A7516%3Aa036%3A5cb8%3A7413&siteid=YjY0NjgxMDQ3NTE5MDE0ODM3MiMxNTYzMDAzNTA0QDQ5MDRAXzhmZTMwMjU5NzhjMGRmZjNjYmM5MjJkZTMyMzNkODE1&trackid=201907130738252817 picture of ad: https://ibb.co/8mT75cP edit: now i also get from other phone companies.
Gygase wrote on 2019-07-10 06:21:25:

same, everything is unplayable because of this. also noticed i do not have to interact woth FR for this to happen - if i close the browser to use facebook etc and open again the page will be opened instead. this only happens for me on FR, Iphone 8, safari.
link: https://eu.globaljavascriptvariable.icu/b94d1cbb4d1ab22fda2f9b1e54d8b7fd/index.html?ip=2001%3A4642%3Ac811%3A0%3A7516%3Aa036%3A5cb8%3A7413&siteid=YjY0NjgxMDQ3NTE5MDE0ODM3MiMxNTYzMDAzNTA0QDQ5MDRAXzhmZTMwMjU5NzhjMGRmZjNjYmM5MjJkZTMyMzNkODE1&trackid=201907130738252817

picture of ad: https://ibb.co/8mT75cP

edit: now i also get from other phone companies.
Rene2.png

Wishlist
Art shop
xxxxxxxxx shellbubble.gif
Another Scandinavian here having the same problem as Gygase and Eindride - only it's my own phone company and not Telenor, so I presume it reads your company. It makes the game unplayable, I get a redirecting 'ad' scam every minute or so, and it seems to be more and more often. It also prevents me from going back a page, so I have to close the tab altogether.

My pc tried to block it as a pop-up, resulting in FR's own pop-ups being unusable and me still being redirected - I've had to install adblock to even play. I can't play on my phone anymore.

I get the same link as Eindride, but sometimes it's this link instead;

https://eu.moneysavingexpertquickloans.icu/592ce748b26acfe967a2ccdd1b0ee012/index.html?ip=87.59.75.156&siteid=YjY0OTg1ODQyNTk5MDM3MTA0MSMxNTYzMDA4ODY0QDQ5MDRAXzJjNmNlMzkyNjc3MTM2MmQyYzhkYTRmOWE3OWMwN2Ew&trackid=201907130907454684&fbclid=IwAR3kcUaZVc3jUZ0CpKex8HQ6DI-4QaQ4---mChxHBr2D1_pimmDZEWgYLOU
Another Scandinavian here having the same problem as Gygase and Eindride - only it's my own phone company and not Telenor, so I presume it reads your company. It makes the game unplayable, I get a redirecting 'ad' scam every minute or so, and it seems to be more and more often. It also prevents me from going back a page, so I have to close the tab altogether.

My pc tried to block it as a pop-up, resulting in FR's own pop-ups being unusable and me still being redirected - I've had to install adblock to even play. I can't play on my phone anymore.

I get the same link as Eindride, but sometimes it's this link instead;

https://eu.moneysavingexpertquickloans.icu/592ce748b26acfe967a2ccdd1b0ee012/index.html?ip=87.59.75.156&siteid=YjY0OTg1ODQyNTk5MDM3MTA0MSMxNTYzMDA4ODY0QDQ5MDRAXzJjNmNlMzkyNjc3MTM2MmQyYzhkYTRmOWE3OWMwN2Ew&trackid=201907130907454684&fbclid=IwAR3kcUaZVc3jUZ0CpKex8HQ6DI-4QaQ4---mChxHBr2D1_pimmDZEWgYLOU
Hy86VRp.png
» Elf Subs.
» Peryton Adopts
» Adopts
[img]https://imgur.com/wtGAwZ9.png[/img] Oh, in the name of the Plaguebringer, no. These ads for Ashley Madison really shouldn't be here on a site like this.
wtGAwZ9.png

Oh, in the name of the Plaguebringer, no. These ads for Ashley Madison really shouldn't be here on a site like this.
getting redirected by an add when im idle on any page:

first url:
https://c.adsco.re/d#Qj4hAAAAAAAAEy7UL13RqmPdTwDQ5wnEWeWnCCs,dd2df884-574f-4a2c-8f8c-ee9ae7ed62eb_yankee-raj-MEVMYiBi,3,,AAL4NWSKT7Pz9cGAM8Ic0MxFswsR2TnKHNeO9YeuKFcS35CKhhxKBIfHY6Q5qXWiDlohZ9RZYm-ukobvspc_Opm5-PuQG0571FzH5H_oP4YBN-tiuvqmMgvVIqHfsfdX2HdAAbI9azqbdMAwr6RmC-0kcbn7DXQcGXOiYT7nPpC85wZSL_8w0q5GCiE4tZbWM02uHMRlMuhyd6ICUwh515-H6L8L_Fk2t5mNdQ3OP_akfgiFUVD9Ew1-sKUWf3nI9HmE094CQfK0t72v0FpFGagWYVXdz2zB1Q53Pvaw5egWGQ?clickid=wMAS9QAATHSATKSNHL1HMK78&xm=r.kvxwipdxllr.online&ccid=5de1544f-9ae0-431f-ad77-aae66a13aa05

end url:
https://windowsappcenter.security-shieldqr.world/pmtgw/esqmf204/?utm_source=dhara1&utm_pubid=5de1544f-9ae0-431f-ad77-aae66a13aa05&x-context=wMAS9QAATHSATKSNHL1HMK78&xm=r.kvxwipdxllr.online

getting redirected by an add when im idle on any page:

first url:
https://c.adsco.re/d#Qj4hAAAAAAAAEy7UL13RqmPdTwDQ5wnEWeWnCCs,dd2df884-574f-4a2c-8f8c-ee9ae7ed62eb_yankee-raj-MEVMYiBi,3,,AAL4NWSKT7Pz9cGAM8Ic0MxFswsR2TnKHNeO9YeuKFcS35CKhhxKBIfHY6Q5qXWiDlohZ9RZYm-ukobvspc_Opm5-PuQG0571FzH5H_oP4YBN-tiuvqmMgvVIqHfsfdX2HdAAbI9azqbdMAwr6RmC-0kcbn7DXQcGXOiYT7nPpC85wZSL_8w0q5GCiE4tZbWM02uHMRlMuhyd6ICUwh515-H6L8L_Fk2t5mNdQ3OP_akfgiFUVD9Ew1-sKUWf3nI9HmE094CQfK0t72v0FpFGagWYVXdz2zB1Q53Pvaw5egWGQ?clickid=wMAS9QAATHSATKSNHL1HMK78&xm=r.kvxwipdxllr.online&ccid=5de1544f-9ae0-431f-ad77-aae66a13aa05

end url:
https://windowsappcenter.security-shieldqr.world/pmtgw/esqmf204/?utm_source=dhara1&utm_pubid=5de1544f-9ae0-431f-ad77-aae66a13aa05&x-context=wMAS9QAATHSATKSNHL1HMK78&xm=r.kvxwipdxllr.online

-.`~ we are all pieces of data ~'.-
I've also been getting the Home Depot ads. They put an animated border around the whole browser window. Even when I click it away a banner remains at the bottom of my window and covers site content, and it has no place to "x" out of it.
I've also been getting the Home Depot ads. They put an animated border around the whole browser window. Even when I click it away a banner remains at the bottom of my window and covers site content, and it has no place to "x" out of it.
11667.png xGRdLfg.jpg ws14300rd_thumbnail.jpg m96yKLz.jpg 32990.png
Also having the same issue with Redirect adds from Scandinavia. Telia or telenor dk saying i won some garbage and it wont let me go back to FR and it ONLY happens when using FR. (Not just my game but my daughters as well)...we have tried blocking these sites with the router and they just keep popping up again.
Also having the same issue with Redirect adds from Scandinavia. Telia or telenor dk saying i won some garbage and it wont let me go back to FR and it ONLY happens when using FR. (Not just my game but my daughters as well)...we have tried blocking these sites with the router and they just keep popping up again.
1 2 ... 544 545 546 547 548 ... 592 593