Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Returning to FR] Yee dee dee dee
[i]When you come back after a month and realize you missed the fest apparel, your birthday hatch and the new gene [/i] [img]https://i.kym-cdn.com/news_feeds/icons/mobile/000/024/331/ffd.jpg[/img]
When you come back after a month and realize you missed the fest apparel, your birthday hatch and the new gene

ffd.jpg

I get too many pings, please PM if you ping and I don’t respond
[emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1] [emoji=eliminate size=1] [emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1] [emoji=eliminate size=1] [emoji=eliminate size=1]

For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
[font=monospace][b]Aww no! [emoji=guardian scared size=1] Big rip.
Aww no! Big rip.
vaOV9W8.gif
same :(

well not the birthday hatch part but I can relate to the festival part. the vulture apparel was my favorite fest apparel in a longg time and I missed it by two weeks in a nearly yr long hiatus
same :(

well not the birthday hatch part but I can relate to the festival part. the vulture apparel was my favorite fest apparel in a longg time and I missed it by two weeks in a nearly yr long hiatus
4ZwFOyz.png
Heckin rip...
Heckin rip...
sYJ7QdI.png
@BananicornKate Thread title edited to comply with Rules and Policies. From the [url=https://flightrising.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004957106-Forum-Etiquette]Code of Conduct[/url]: [quote]Thread titles should be relevant to the topic.[/quote] Note: As stated in the code of conduct, descriptive titles are not a requirement, but thread titles may be edited if there is abundance of vague thread titles. Also, feel free to change the thread title if you would prefer a different description.
@BananicornKate

Thread title edited to comply with Rules and Policies. From the Code of Conduct:
Quote:
Thread titles should be relevant to the topic.

Note: As stated in the code of conduct, descriptive titles are not a requirement, but thread titles may be edited if there is abundance of vague thread titles. Also, feel free to change the thread title if you would prefer a different description.
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to submit a Support Request. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
Big Oof. I never realized I skipped my FR birthday (my first one at that) until like 5 months after the fact.
Big Oof. I never realized I skipped my FR birthday (my first one at that) until like 5 months after the fact.
I love pings! Don't be afraid to ping me; I tend to miss a lot of replies, even if they're right after my own post, so please, please ping if you want me to see!
  • FR+0 Time
jRhMriG.png
Same, but for a whole year and a half. I ended up buying a bunch of the stuff I missed because a lot of it is really cool, but now I'm broke. Oh well.
Same, but for a whole year and a half. I ended up buying a bunch of the stuff I missed because a lot of it is really cool, but now I'm broke. Oh well.