Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | two letter names
1 2
Okay this feels like a dumb question but I can't get it out of my head, is there a reason two lettered names are no longer allowed? I can't remember when they even stopped allowing them.
Okay this feels like a dumb question but I can't get it out of my head, is there a reason two lettered names are no longer allowed? I can't remember when they even stopped allowing them.
____________ iS24ah4.png
» roule | he / they • +0 fr time «
g1 collector • pixel artist
feel free to PM me about anything!

mediocre pixels (closed)
wishlist
551Emv8.png
i think it had something to do with coding? idk?
i think it had something to do with coding? idk?
3Lr6Rsp.png
iirc the strain on the search function was bad for the servers, because it would load all dragons with those two letters in ANY part of their name.
iirc the strain on the search function was bad for the servers, because it would load all dragons with those two letters in ANY part of their name.
JBEajtP.gif
[quote name="Quintillion" date="2019-11-21 17:24:18" ] iirc the strain on the search function was bad for the servers, because it would load all dragons with those two letters in ANY part of their name. [/quote] It still does that though
Quintillion wrote on 2019-11-21 17:24:18:

It still does that though
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
Idk. I have one though [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31956170] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/319562/31956170_350.png[/img] [/url] I'd like to know too
Idk. I have one though

31956170_350.png

I'd like to know too
54090429p.png 14230644p.png 56450553p.png
I heard two-letter names was a bug that just took a really long time to be fixed
I heard two-letter names was a bug that just took a really long time to be fixed
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
[quote name="artemiswanderer" date="2019-11-21 17:29:40" ] [quote name="Quintillion" date="2019-11-21 17:24:18" ] iirc the strain on the search function was bad for the servers, because it would load all dragons with those two letters in ANY part of their name. [/quote] It still does that though [/quote] Yep I wish they'd bring two letter names back; it's really limiting on creativity with some names, and really that's a bit of a stupid excuse imo if the search still does that
artemiswanderer wrote on 2019-11-21 17:29:40:
Quintillion wrote on 2019-11-21 17:24:18:

It still does that though
Yep

I wish they'd bring two letter names back; it's really limiting on creativity with some names, and really that's a bit of a stupid excuse imo if the search still does that
jC0MHtC.png zYK7yAB.gif
Jacob
male pronouns pls

interests:
captain harlock, genshin impact,
zelda, space battleship yamato,
star trek, stargate, mlp, lotr
xx CnNBdW0.png
As someone who spent 3kg on a two-letter-name dragon they better NOT just silently bring it back lmao I'd be so salty
As someone who spent 3kg on a two-letter-name dragon they better NOT just silently bring it back lmao I'd be so salty
She|Her - Ace - FRT(0) | Lore
g67EwfB.png
I do hope it gets brought back. That or numbers/spaces. I'll take either one, but as it is, I'm unable to use some names that I really want to.
I do hope it gets brought back. That or numbers/spaces. I'll take either one, but as it is, I'm unable to use some names that I really want to.
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
i hope it gets brought back too, though that would unfortunately be upsetting to those who spent a lot of money on them ;;

i feel like the server strain thing could just be fixed by like.. having an option to filter exact searches or similar searches? so if you search "al" it only shows dragons named exactly "al", not "alice" or "alex" or anything
i hope it gets brought back too, though that would unfortunately be upsetting to those who spent a lot of money on them ;;

i feel like the server strain thing could just be fixed by like.. having an option to filter exact searches or similar searches? so if you search "al" it only shows dragons named exactly "al", not "alice" or "alex" or anything
SdIF9XK.gif..
raven
she/her • FR+0
» lore
» art shop
» adopts
1 2