Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | also not a fae neck thread but
1 2
[quote name="Funfun11" date="2019-11-21 16:42:36" ] bonus question i've been thinking of posting: what if the weight of your dragons dropped if you forgot to feed them? like above 80% nothing would happen but if it dropped below there that weight number would start dropping too [/quote] Skinny Snappers
Funfun11 wrote on 2019-11-21 16:42:36:
bonus question i've been thinking of posting: what if the weight of your dragons dropped if you forgot to feed them? like above 80% nothing would happen but if it dropped below there that weight number would start dropping too
Skinny Snappers
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
[quote name="Viivie" date="2019-11-21 17:35:02" ] ..Now I really want to pet a Fae in general lol [/quote] Now I'm imagining petting a fae and feeling their crest frills smoosh down and then pop back up when you take your hand away and can you picture how adorable that would be and how satisfying that would feel?
Viivie wrote on 2019-11-21 17:35:02:
..Now I really want to pet a Fae in general lol
Now I'm imagining petting a fae and feeling their crest frills smoosh down and then pop back up when you take your hand away and can you picture how adorable that would be and how satisfying that would feel?
194.png AFSnGTd.png 193.png Call me Pine!
Christian
Female
Earth Flight
Tundra enthusiast
What if you gave a snapper a belly rub?
What if you gave a snapper a belly rub?
Who can take tomorrow, dip it in a dream, separate the sorrow and collect up all the cream?

The candyman can 'cause he mixes it with love and makes the world taste good.

[quote name="@TangledRoots" date="2019-11-21 18:23:51" ] [quote name="Viivie" date="2019-11-21 17:35:02" ] ..Now I really want to pet a Fae in general lol [/quote] Now I'm imagining petting a fae and feeling their crest frills smoosh down and then pop back up when you take your hand away and can you picture how adorable that would be and how satisfying that would feel? [/quote] i'm sorry everyone this is my favorite reply ever i just i just absolutely love it it's great it's beautiful it's adorable and wholesome
@TangledRoots wrote on 2019-11-21 18:23:51:
Viivie wrote on 2019-11-21 17:35:02:
..Now I really want to pet a Fae in general lol
Now I'm imagining petting a fae and feeling their crest frills smoosh down and then pop back up when you take your hand away and can you picture how adorable that would be and how satisfying that would feel?
i'm sorry everyone this is my favorite reply ever
i just
i just absolutely love it
it's great it's beautiful it's adorable and wholesome
ezgif-3-36414a8d8c.gif
I like to think that Faes have a physical love language where they like cuddles and nose boops and stuff since they don't have expressive voices. Also crests. Imagining crests popping up and down like a dog's tail wag is way too cute to not be canon.
I like to think that Faes have a physical love language where they like cuddles and nose boops and stuff since they don't have expressive voices. Also crests. Imagining crests popping up and down like a dog's tail wag is way too cute to not be canon.
Ferberus tumblr_inline_odefuuK3iq1s3vc1u_400.png Calico Ferberus
1 2