Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Another maintenance?
1 2
A coli maintenance. But we just had a maintenance. What could be up? I know mods said they wouldn't just throw the coli update at us, but do you think this means it's close?

Discuss
A coli maintenance. But we just had a maintenance. What could be up? I know mods said they wouldn't just throw the coli update at us, but do you think this means it's close?

Discuss

Nope, it's for the Turkey Day turkeys in Boreal Woods~
Nope, it's for the Turkey Day turkeys in Boreal Woods~
38082415sig.png
Kavryn [ Kav-r-y-n ] | » Level 25 Lair Challenge « | » G1 Sales «
This is... the third thread about this I've seen so far. [item=woodland turkey] Dollars to donuts that it's these guys. It's that time of year again.
This is... the third thread about this I've seen so far.

Woodland Turkey

Dollars to donuts that it's these guys. It's that time of year again.
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
Oooooh, I don't know about those guys!
You see, I've only been here half a year so ^^;
Oooooh, I don't know about those guys!
You see, I've only been here half a year so ^^;

Yep, woodland turkeys come to the Boreal Woods for a week every November around US-American Thanksgiving. And Thanksgiving is next week :)
Yep, woodland turkeys come to the Boreal Woods for a week every November around US-American Thanksgiving. And Thanksgiving is next week :)
myosotis Sela, she/her, FR+3
Jewelry Box Fae Subspecies
Official Lightning Subspecies
Ultimate Dragon Color Guide
Lore
_______________________Jewelry Box Fae subspecies
Oh, whoops! Teach me not to check userIDs…

Yeah, the Poultrygeist in Boreal Wood has a counterpart that only shows up once a year. They drop a nice 6-point meat item and are pretty common appearances, so Boreal will be a great place to farm next week. (They're also earth-element, for the festival.)
Oh, whoops! Teach me not to check userIDs…

Yeah, the Poultrygeist in Boreal Wood has a counterpart that only shows up once a year. They drop a nice 6-point meat item and are pretty common appearances, so Boreal will be a great place to farm next week. (They're also earth-element, for the festival.)
XPDxt22.png
It's boring but necessary back-end work. [emoji=bogsneak sleepy size=2]
It's boring but necessary back-end work.
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2019-11-21 14:30:57" ] It's boring but necessary back-end work. [emoji=bogsneak sleepy size=2] [/quote] You say boring - I always imagine you guys kitted out in swords and plate armor, valiantly battling reanimated bits of zombie code and swarms of bugs that fester in the dark regions where the latest additions intersect old systems...
Aequorin wrote on 2019-11-21 14:30:57:
You say boring - I always imagine you guys kitted out in swords and plate armor, valiantly battling reanimated bits of zombie code and swarms of bugs that fester in the dark regions where the latest additions intersect old systems...
XPDxt22.png
[quote name="Laluzi" date="2019-11-21 14:32:52" ] [quote name="Aequorin" date="2019-11-21 14:30:57" ] It's boring but necessary back-end work. [emoji=bogsneak sleepy size=2] [/quote] You say boring - I always imagine you guys kitted out in swords and plate armor, valiantly battling reanimated bits of zombie code and swarms of bugs that fester in the dark regions where the latest additions intersect old systems... [/quote] AN EMPEROR BUT MADE OF CODE
Laluzi wrote on 2019-11-21 14:32:52:
Aequorin wrote on 2019-11-21 14:30:57:
You say boring - I always imagine you guys kitted out in swords and plate armor, valiantly battling reanimated bits of zombie code and swarms of bugs that fester in the dark regions where the latest additions intersect old systems...

AN EMPEROR BUT MADE OF CODE
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
[quote name="Laluzi" date="2019-11-21 13:56:20" ] This is... the third thread about this I've seen so far. [item=woodland turkey] Dollars to donuts that it's these guys. It's that time of year again. [/quote]
Laluzi wrote on 2019-11-21 13:56:20:
This is... the third thread about this I've seen so far.

Woodland Turkey

Dollars to donuts that it's these guys. It's that time of year again.
vaOV9W8.gif
1 2