Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Evolution (A Meme)
1 2 3
[img]https://i.imgur.com/liWOpdK.png[/img] I've done it, I've predicted the festival familiar theme 3 years into the future!
liWOpdK.png

I've done it, I've predicted the festival familiar theme 3 years into the future!
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
[presses X to doubt]
[presses X to doubt]
38082415sig.png
Kavryn [ Kav-r-y-n ] | » Level 25 Lair Challenge « | » G1 Sales «
Brilliant.
Brilliant.
I love pings! Don't be afraid to ping me; I tend to miss a lot of replies, even if they're right after my own post, so please, please ping if you want me to see!
  • FR+0 Time
jRhMriG.png
I, for one, will welcome the new scribble overlord when they arrive. Just look at that majestic being.
I, for one, will welcome the new scribble overlord when they arrive. Just look at that majestic being.
light.gif
Knick -- busy student -- FR+3
Just a gal tryin to gene up her kids and collect familiars, whenever schoolwork permits. I like cats, folk music, and rain. Always up for a chat!
ZwVaRtj.gif
@Kavryn

Ye of little faith, why do you doubt? You know the Sundial Scribble is inevitable.

@Knickknacks

The sprites are the entourages of the deities. The goblins are the eyes. The Scribbles...are the deity's shopping lists come to life.
@Kavryn

Ye of little faith, why do you doubt? You know the Sundial Scribble is inevitable.

@Knickknacks

The sprites are the entourages of the deities. The goblins are the eyes. The Scribbles...are the deity's shopping lists come to life.
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
s u n d i a l s c r i b b l e

im wheezing

im wheezing
bigjerry-500x100.png
I love it, I'll take 20
I love it, I'll take 20
jC0MHtC.png zYK7yAB.gif
Jacob
male pronouns pls

interests:
captain harlock, genshin impact,
zelda, space battleship yamato,
star trek, stargate, mlp, lotr
xx CnNBdW0.png
[quote name="Kavryn" date="2019-11-21 13:13:50" ] [presses X to doubt] [/quote]
Kavryn wrote on 2019-11-21 13:13:50:
[presses X to doubt]
vaOV9W8.gif
[quote name="snad" date="2019-11-21 16:05:50" ] s u n d i a l s c r i b b l e im wheezing [/quote] Me too
snad wrote on 2019-11-21 16:05:50:

im wheezing
Me too

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
Let's not forget the Driftwood Doodle for the 2022 Trickmurk Circus!! its not quite as good as sundial scribble but eh it works
Let's not forget the Driftwood Doodle for the 2022 Trickmurk Circus!! its not quite as good as sundial scribble but eh it works
1 2 3