Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | funny things you’ve misread
1 2
Today, I happened to be looking at a dragon (this one to be exact) and I mashed together Spruce Runes into... Sprunes. Sprunes! That’s a fun word to say.

Another time (as @
Siouxsie can attest) I was looking at one of their dragons, funnily enough another Gaoler, and misread Scorpion as Accordion. I have no idea what contortionist jumping jacks my brain was doing to produce that from this.
Today, I happened to be looking at a dragon (this one to be exact) and I mashed together Spruce Runes into... Sprunes. Sprunes! That’s a fun word to say.

Another time (as @
Siouxsie can attest) I was looking at one of their dragons, funnily enough another Gaoler, and misread Scorpion as Accordion. I have no idea what contortionist jumping jacks my brain was doing to produce that from this.
sup im stu

please click my eggs!
https://pokefarm.com/user/rainsoftenings
I once misspelled Noggle as Noogle, tried to search it on the AH, thought I had a super rare familiar and made a forum post about it asking for a price check. It was both the most embarrassing and hilarious thing I've ever done.

I also read Facet as "Faucet"

and Southmarsh Podid as "Smartmouth" Podid.
I once misspelled Noggle as Noogle, tried to search it on the AH, thought I had a super rare familiar and made a forum post about it asking for a price check. It was both the most embarrassing and hilarious thing I've ever done.

I also read Facet as "Faucet"

and Southmarsh Podid as "Smartmouth" Podid.
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
I read Facet as Faucet every time I see it.
[quote name="SuperHappy" date="2019-11-21 08:03:52" ] I read Facet as Faucet every time I see it. [/quote] Omg, I'm not alone! This actually makes me feel a whole lot better.
SuperHappy wrote on 2019-11-21 08:03:52:
Omg, I'm not alone!
This actually makes me feel a whole lot better.
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
Facet, as Faceted. I have had so many "oh" moments when browsing the AH for ugly dragons and misreading that. Disappointment comes afterwards.

Also, Crested River Flight? NAAH. Crested RAVER Flight. Doot doot doot.
Facet, as Faceted. I have had so many "oh" moments when browsing the AH for ugly dragons and misreading that. Disappointment comes afterwards.

Also, Crested River Flight? NAAH. Crested RAVER Flight. Doot doot doot.
Please drink water.
There have been times when I've read the names of the Dodo familiars as things that are very much NOT Dodos.
There have been times when I've read the names of the Dodo familiars as things that are very much NOT Dodos.
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
i have this thing where i read popping as pooping which kinda sucks
i have this thing where i read popping as pooping which kinda sucks
blade
frt+3
i once read southmarsh podid as suspicious podid, but to be fair i was running on two hours of sleep.
i once read southmarsh podid as suspicious podid, but to be fair i was running on two hours of sleep.
s9K2ty1.pngCompl-1.pngyNBFlay.png HL3uioH.png
tyEuRXe.png
nIu3Z9d.png
mlHpBMC.png
swampshine1.gif
button credit
I still really want an Accordion tertiary! It would be so amazing and ridiculous on Spiral tummies.
I still really want an Accordion tertiary! It would be so amazing and ridiculous on Spiral tummies.
o0SRo53.gif EXALT ROW RESCUE HUB
BABY NOODLE CLUB
Current Avatar Dragon
Very Special Spotlight Dragon
I know it's not flight rising related but- I misread "cloth gowns only" as "goth clowns only."
I know it's not flight rising related but- I misread "cloth gowns only" as "goth clowns only."
1 2