Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I'm making an animatic of my lair ---
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14
Hmm... yes... that hand is certainly made out of hand... it's most certainly a hand if I ever saw one... Jokes aside, that's a pretty good hand. Congrats! [emoji=banescale laughing size=2]
Hmm... yes... that hand is certainly made out of hand... it's most certainly a hand if I ever saw one...

Jokes aside, that's a pretty good hand. Congrats!
MUYNhfy.pngbYt72YT.pngGpIVvm1.pngmlHpBMC.png
WTRVHVo.pngLRdLP2V.pngZqTATLu.png
sh5xjiu.png0XHtpWy.pngQq78qBr.png
ACOZFAh.pngwDmfMCZ.png
v2PJF9u.png
@ClockworkEclipse @MasterMmmm @Jorlue @Gayskeleton09 @Requacy @Arcanedragon @TwilitDragon @Sefaro @scylla @ImpossibleJedi4 @MysticalScribe @Stormdance @myriadofstars @SandBoa @Lunalatic @Noddddd @PenziePines13 @BirdBagel @MaplesHaiku @SuperHappy Another update so soon... but a couple of weeks ago, I got Procreate. Procreate just updated and added an animation feature, so I can now animate small sequences on it instead of straddling Sai and Photoshop. This is a [I]very[/I] good development and makes it so much easier for me to do something like this. I'm looking at the possibility of 1) finishing this animatic faster than I originally thought and 2) maybe even being able to take it from an animatic to a fully rendered animation at some point in the future :D Thanks for reading, now I can work on this anywhere I go as well! Have a small banescale test clip to celebrate this new development! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/440549844952678410/654750561836728343/image0.gif[/img] The next update will probably be a fair bit from now, since I want to prepare more than just a single frameset to share. I wanted to keep everyone interested abreast of the situation c: [size=2]ah that one wing needs fixing... ouchie oof I'll do that later when I'm not working on the animatic![/size]
@ClockworkEclipse @MasterMmmm @Jorlue @Gayskeleton09 @Requacy @Arcanedragon @TwilitDragon @Sefaro @scylla @ImpossibleJedi4 @MysticalScribe @Stormdance @myriadofstars @SandBoa @Lunalatic @Noddddd @PenziePines13 @BirdBagel @MaplesHaiku @SuperHappy

Another update so soon... but a couple of weeks ago, I got Procreate. Procreate just updated and added an animation feature, so I can now animate small sequences on it instead of straddling Sai and Photoshop. This is a very good development and makes it so much easier for me to do something like this.

I'm looking at the possibility of 1) finishing this animatic faster than I originally thought and 2) maybe even being able to take it from an animatic to a fully rendered animation at some point in the future :D

Thanks for reading, now I can work on this anywhere I go as well! Have a small banescale test clip to celebrate this new development!
image0.gif
The next update will probably be a fair bit from now, since I want to prepare more than just a single frameset to share. I wanted to keep everyone interested abreast of the situation c:

ah that one wing needs fixing... ouchie oof I'll do that later when I'm not working on the animatic!
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
Oooooooh can I be on both pinglists please? This looks amazing!
Oooooooh can I be on both pinglists please? This looks amazing!

So hype!
So hype!
l9szmFh.jpg
Ohhh my god yes banescale good
Take your time, animating is hard stuffs. Don’t forget to take breaks, stretch, drink some water, and take care of yourself. This looks really amazing and I’m SO HYPE for future development!!
Ohhh my god yes banescale good
Take your time, animating is hard stuffs. Don’t forget to take breaks, stretch, drink some water, and take care of yourself. This looks really amazing and I’m SO HYPE for future development!!
Ot3Ahks.jpg
PROCREATE GOT AN ANIMATION FEATURE? OH HEC I GOTTA UPDATE.

AHHH IT'S SO GOOD. DON'T FORGET TO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF, FROM A FEELLOW ANIMATOR~
PROCREATE GOT AN ANIMATION FEATURE? OH HEC I GOTTA UPDATE.

AHHH IT'S SO GOOD. DON'T FORGET TO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF, FROM A FEELLOW ANIMATOR~
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
woah! Could I be on the pinglist?
woah! Could I be on the pinglist?
oh that looks AWESOME ahhhhhh
oh that looks AWESOME ahhhhhh
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
Wow, great! Definitely post it when you are done- I think something like that would be very interesting to watch. Little bits of lair lore are welcome treats.
Wow, great! Definitely post it when you are done- I think something like that would be very interesting to watch. Little bits of lair lore are welcome treats.
AUOAU8y.png

A0gxC35.png
And WOW that Banescale animation is awesome!!
And WOW that Banescale animation is awesome!!
AUOAU8y.png

A0gxC35.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14