Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I'm making an animatic of my lair ---
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@ahzidal Hello me again May I please be on the pinglist? This is the most hype thing I’ve seen in the FR community for a while and I’m very interested because I can’t make one myself [emoji=wildclaw size=1]
@ahzidal

Hello me again

May I please be on the pinglist? This is the most hype thing I’ve seen in the FR community for a while and I’m very interested because I can’t make one myself
Ot3Ahks.jpg
Ooh, I'm intrigued.

Is there anywhere I can read the lore behind it, or is it all under wraps for now? Regardless, put me on both pinglists.
Ooh, I'm intrigued.

Is there anywhere I can read the lore behind it, or is it all under wraps for now? Regardless, put me on both pinglists.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
Get me on that finished pinglist please.

I've always wanted to do something similar, but I have zero drawing talent (I'm too impatient and don't really have an eye for detail or proportion)
Get me on that finished pinglist please.

I've always wanted to do something similar, but I have zero drawing talent (I'm too impatient and don't really have an eye for detail or proportion)
Could you add me to the pinglist for updates as well? Thank you!
Could you add me to the pinglist for updates as well? Thank you!
@LogrithmGames An animatic is a semi-animated framework for a full animation! Like a storyboard all edited together instead of in separate images. @MaplesHaiku A bit of the story is up on my lore website under Shenandoah's page, [url=https://sites.google.com/site/theloreoffellreach/the-exclusion-zone/dragons/shenandoah]this is the link for it c:[/url] The ending is under wraps for now, because it has a really interesting (I think) turn to it that makes it quite sad. I don't want to reveal it yet :p @ClockworkEclipse @MasterMmmm @Jorlue @Gayskeleton09 @Requacy @Arcanedragon @TwilitDragon @Sefaro @scylla @ImpossibleJedi4 @MysticalScribe @Stormdance @myriadofstars @SandBoa @Lunalatic @Noddddd @PenziePines13 @BirdBagel @MaplesHaiku @SuperHappy Here's a little update! I don't have the brainpower [s]or frames[/s] to edit this together right now... but it's a hand. A very scientific hand. A hand that precedes the little touchy-feely hand thing in the main post. Curse me jumping around all the time... [img]https://i.imgur.com/Ir15gF5.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/40GhjY1.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/lJztCX4.png[/img]
@LogrithmGames
An animatic is a semi-animated framework for a full animation! Like a storyboard all edited together instead of in separate images.

@MaplesHaiku
A bit of the story is up on my lore website under Shenandoah's page, this is the link for it c: The ending is under wraps for now, because it has a really interesting (I think) turn to it that makes it quite sad. I don't want to reveal it yet :p

@ClockworkEclipse @MasterMmmm @Jorlue @Gayskeleton09 @Requacy @Arcanedragon @TwilitDragon @Sefaro @scylla @ImpossibleJedi4 @MysticalScribe @Stormdance @myriadofstars @SandBoa @Lunalatic @Noddddd @PenziePines13 @BirdBagel @MaplesHaiku @SuperHappy

Here's a little update! I don't have the brainpower or frames to edit this together right now... but it's a hand. A very scientific hand. A hand that precedes the little touchy-feely hand thing in the main post. Curse me jumping around all the time...

Ir15gF5.png

40GhjY1.png

lJztCX4.png
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
OOOOOH!

It's great! Most of my animatics have a sketchy and not inky quality. I'm so impressed dghrehlwgg.
OOOOOH!

It's great! Most of my animatics have a sketchy and not inky quality. I'm so impressed dghrehlwgg.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
HAND
HAND
@ahzidal
Looks so good o.o !
A bit spooky too lol
@ahzidal
Looks so good o.o !
A bit spooky too lol
Ooh, I really really like it!
Ooh, I really really like it!
_______
Pressed Moonflower