Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I'm making an animatic of my lair ---
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
bRUH smack me on that pinglist, this is spicyyyy!
bRUH smack me on that pinglist, this is spicyyyy!
I don't mind being pinged!
This is cool, I’d love to get pinged for updates!
This is cool, I’d love to get pinged for updates!
ucFeETu.png tWXCvQX.png Sketch/lineart shop!
Ping me for updates please [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1]
Ping me for updates please
udj6wT1.png

smolegg.gifsmollestegg.gif
please yeet me on that pinglist
please yeet me on that pinglist
29.png aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa - tessa
- she/they
- avgeek
- art shop
Oh that is AMAZING!!!

Can I be on the update pinglist?
Oh that is AMAZING!!!

Can I be on the update pinglist?
nR4VQdC.png
WLrASN2.png
Call me Blue, or any iteration of my username you'd like.
~Emerald Lightning DOM Shop~Force-Sensitives Subspecies~
~Kyber Pixels~Gaoler Adopts~Jedi's Sketches~
Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don’t let anyone ever tell you you aren’t smart or brave or worthy enough.
this is so cool! I'd love to be on the pinglist for updates!
this is so cool! I'd love to be on the pinglist for updates!
arcanesparkle.gifBasically Redoing my Clan's Lore- for the third time.arcanesparkle.gif
@MasterMmmm @Jorlue @Gayskeleton09 @Requacy @Arcanedragon @TwilitDragon @Sefaro @scylla @ImpossibleJedi4 @MysticalScribe
*yeets onto pinglists* Thank you so much for your kind words! It helps keep me motivated to keep working <3

@Alfamangle
I don't think I'm allowed to mention my exact way on how I got software, but I use both Paint Tool Sai (non-animation, got in a certain way) and Photoshop (which I got in... a different certain way.)
Clip Studio Paint has a free 30-day trial, versus Adobe's 7-day one. Gimp is free, I do believe Krita is as well! Krita looks a lot like Photoshop, and I'm thinking about trying it out myself ^^
@MasterMmmm @Jorlue @Gayskeleton09 @Requacy @Arcanedragon @TwilitDragon @Sefaro @scylla @ImpossibleJedi4 @MysticalScribe
*yeets onto pinglists* Thank you so much for your kind words! It helps keep me motivated to keep working <3

@Alfamangle
I don't think I'm allowed to mention my exact way on how I got software, but I use both Paint Tool Sai (non-animation, got in a certain way) and Photoshop (which I got in... a different certain way.)
Clip Studio Paint has a free 30-day trial, versus Adobe's 7-day one. Gimp is free, I do believe Krita is as well! Krita looks a lot like Photoshop, and I'm thinking about trying it out myself ^^
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
jiRthT5.png
1jRS9Ho.png R4ei4u0.png
Oh wow, this looks amazing! Please add me to the pinglist?
Oh wow, this looks amazing! Please add me to the pinglist?
_ MkGZVWw.png zepFzHM.png nbqugl8.gif ZcnyRab.png _
They/Them
FR+2

Add me to the finish pinglist, if you would
Add me to the finish pinglist, if you would
Hiring transmuters and brewers. Thread here!
I tried making an animatic about some of my dragons' lore stories, but lost motivation halfway through. I wish you luck!
I'd love to be on both pinglists please!
I tried making an animatic about some of my dragons' lore stories, but lost motivation halfway through. I wish you luck!
I'd love to be on both pinglists please!
azgT1ra.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7