Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I'm making an animatic of my lair ---
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
I love it!

And I thought about doing this myself quite a few times honestly, (If only art block didn't exist) but maybe I will do that soon... well, after I finally write down my clan lore
I love it!

And I thought about doing this myself quite a few times honestly, (If only art block didn't exist) but maybe I will do that soon... well, after I finally write down my clan lore
RYAN.png
I have no animation skills, but I've always wanted to learn! I just love seeing animatics like this, too~! I'd love to see where this goes (and ooh, is that a lil' Nocturnal test tube babu? Also my gosh that helmet needs to be an accent it looks so good)~! I'd want to make a sort of interactive thing for my lore, and while I can draw and make simple animations (essentially gifs), I do wanna learn how to code properly to make a small little game or something. Like, just walk around my different lairs sort of thing, meet the dragons, cause a little mischief. Break the 4th wall if possible with a lil' op babu that knows about the player messing with the dragons and instigates most of the mischief-making. The usual. Though an animatic would be pretty epic, too~!

Also, do add me to the updates pinglist~! I love seeing the progress of a work like this.
I have no animation skills, but I've always wanted to learn! I just love seeing animatics like this, too~! I'd love to see where this goes (and ooh, is that a lil' Nocturnal test tube babu? Also my gosh that helmet needs to be an accent it looks so good)~! I'd want to make a sort of interactive thing for my lore, and while I can draw and make simple animations (essentially gifs), I do wanna learn how to code properly to make a small little game or something. Like, just walk around my different lairs sort of thing, meet the dragons, cause a little mischief. Break the 4th wall if possible with a lil' op babu that knows about the player messing with the dragons and instigates most of the mischief-making. The usual. Though an animatic would be pretty epic, too~!

Also, do add me to the updates pinglist~! I love seeing the progress of a work like this.
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
Hoooh that's nice It makes me really, really want to draw out our lair [emoji=fae love size=1] -Iros
Hoooh that's nice

It makes me really, really want to draw out our lair

-Iros
@Zlhzlh
Thanks c: I recommend you watch some of TerminalMontage's videos on YouTube! They keep the art quite simple looking and work mainly on their animation skills in each one, and they end up really funny XD

@Razatharia
Added you to the pinglist for the finished thing!

@GardenSnail
That honestly sounds like a really funny comic XD 10/10 would read!

@ElectricDomance
Thank you! I've been wanting to do this for a while, but I was like 'eh. I'll lose motivation.' Lo and behold, I found the perfect song that was everything I could hope for! Maybe the block will go away once you find the right inspiration c:

@ClockworkEclipse
Added you to the update pinglist! That is a Nocturne tube baby c; Honestly, making a game would be super cool. I would totally do it if I didn't know absolutely nothing about coding ^^''

@venusambassador
do it. It's a lot of work but it's so worth it!
@Zlhzlh
Thanks c: I recommend you watch some of TerminalMontage's videos on YouTube! They keep the art quite simple looking and work mainly on their animation skills in each one, and they end up really funny XD

@Razatharia
Added you to the pinglist for the finished thing!

@GardenSnail
That honestly sounds like a really funny comic XD 10/10 would read!

@ElectricDomance
Thank you! I've been wanting to do this for a while, but I was like 'eh. I'll lose motivation.' Lo and behold, I found the perfect song that was everything I could hope for! Maybe the block will go away once you find the right inspiration c:

@ClockworkEclipse
Added you to the update pinglist! That is a Nocturne tube baby c; Honestly, making a game would be super cool. I would totally do it if I didn't know absolutely nothing about coding ^^''

@venusambassador
do it. It's a lot of work but it's so worth it!
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
Can you ping me when it's updated (and finished)? It looks so cool
Can you ping me when it's updated (and finished)? It looks so cool
Pinglist please owo (both)
Pinglist please owo (both)
omg please add me to both pinglist, this is sooooo amazing!
omg please add me to both pinglist, this is sooooo amazing!
3Lr6Rsp.png
Ooooh that reminds me of my own lore!!

Congrats on the nice art!!

I'd kill to make a comic/animaic for some of my own dergs, haha!

EDIT: Could you add me to the pinglist, please?
Ooooh that reminds me of my own lore!!

Congrats on the nice art!!

I'd kill to make a comic/animaic for some of my own dergs, haha!

EDIT: Could you add me to the pinglist, please?
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
oh my GOSH this looks so cool..... can i be pinged when it's finished please :'''-0
oh my GOSH this looks so cool..... can i be pinged when it's finished please :'''-0
64c30401733ae4e133884923ad852837b6290850.png
and though i can't quite percieve it; i can tell it's there by the way it's not quite there.
ray ESFJ-T fr time +18 he/she
tumblr_picp47hhuG1wgsqgoo1_250.gif
tumblr_pjnlo2dKLW1s80v72o6_100.png
I rlly wana do something like this but idk any good free animation software.
I rlly wana do something like this but idk any good free animation software.
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14