Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What have you learned since joining?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
i may like imperials, guardians, coatls, and wildclaws a bit too much. i also learned that i'm good at saving money sometimes.

and to be honest, i've found that this community is very nice and i actually like socializing on here! it's certainly played a big part in my time on this site. i'm not one for socializing in general, but i feel like i can be myself on flight rising.

flight rising is a fun and relaxing site with a wonderful community and i will love and cherish this site forever.
i may like imperials, guardians, coatls, and wildclaws a bit too much. i also learned that i'm good at saving money sometimes.

and to be honest, i've found that this community is very nice and i actually like socializing on here! it's certainly played a big part in my time on this site. i'm not one for socializing in general, but i feel like i can be myself on flight rising.

flight rising is a fun and relaxing site with a wonderful community and i will love and cherish this site forever.
That I will mindlessly perform a tedious task for hours on end just to achieve a goal.
That I will mindlessly perform a tedious task for hours on end just to achieve a goal.
my procrastination knows no bounds
my procrastination knows no bounds
iO2X60T.png
[quote name="Galatheid" date="2019-11-18 15:20:07" ] I obsess over aesthetics too much. [/quote] Mood
Galatheid wrote on 2019-11-18 15:20:07:
I obsess over aesthetics too much.

Mood
MasqD.pngCoding.pngArtshop.pngNuzlocke.pngArcanart.png
i learned that the lightning flight is perfect for me, and that even my irl name means electricity

i learned that i love drama even though i don't want to start it myself, just help discuss things as logically as i can (if i feel like contributing)
sometimes i read through a post without realizing people are... mad? because i think it's just lovely discussion, and when it's deleted i go "awww"

i learned patience, even more than i already had
(coughs at breeding projects, coughs at saving gems for accents, coughs at waiting for prices to go down so i can strike at the right moment)

i learned how to make, in my opinion, amazing outfits

and i learned more about drawing dragons!
i learned that the lightning flight is perfect for me, and that even my irl name means electricity

i learned that i love drama even though i don't want to start it myself, just help discuss things as logically as i can (if i feel like contributing)
sometimes i read through a post without realizing people are... mad? because i think it's just lovely discussion, and when it's deleted i go "awww"

i learned patience, even more than i already had
(coughs at breeding projects, coughs at saving gems for accents, coughs at waiting for prices to go down so i can strike at the right moment)

i learned how to make, in my opinion, amazing outfits

and i learned more about drawing dragons!
FR_Sig_LightningElektra.pngFR_Sig_BlastersBassdrive.pngStormheart.gifFR_Sig_SpaceFractal.pngFR_Sig_G1sSkyfall.png
I get attached to things way too easily.
I get attached to things way too easily.
aw heck now i have nothing to put here again
That not all the games I play with my kid are terrible XD. I’ve gotten more involved with FR than she has but we both play and it’s great to stay connected in ways that are meaningful to her
That not all the games I play with my kid are terrible XD. I’ve gotten more involved with FR than she has but we both play and it’s great to stay connected in ways that are meaningful to her
41722454785_8929d42a2e_o.png
I've learned that i am a Badge Fiend. If a thing has Badges that i can get by doing something, i will do it.
I've learned that i am a Badge Fiend. If a thing has Badges that i can get by doing something, i will do it.
iZNHxAi.gifXkGU4ms.gif1.png

@Plushstiel is my name
I've learned that I have an unhealthy addiction to hatching eggs.
I've learned that I have an unhealthy addiction to hatching eggs.
As a player:
1. That my heart belongs in Nature rather than Ice. I was going to join Ice, but my sister wanted to join it and we didn't want to be in the same Flight as each other. I'm glad she talked me out of it, because I realize just how much I adore green eyes now. they are heavily underrated, on FR and in anime

2. Wildclaws are my favorite breed.

3. I have no impulse control.

Both as a player, and a person:
My attitude hasn't changed just 'cause I'm on the internet. A lot of people use the internet to say things, usually mean/hurtful things, that they wouldn't say to people irl, online just because you can, but I haven't done so. Not intentionally, at least. Some people get angry at me because of my opinions on... certain things, but that's their own fault. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, after all.
As a player:
1. That my heart belongs in Nature rather than Ice. I was going to join Ice, but my sister wanted to join it and we didn't want to be in the same Flight as each other. I'm glad she talked me out of it, because I realize just how much I adore green eyes now. they are heavily underrated, on FR and in anime

2. Wildclaws are my favorite breed.

3. I have no impulse control.

Both as a player, and a person:
My attitude hasn't changed just 'cause I'm on the internet. A lot of people use the internet to say things, usually mean/hurtful things, that they wouldn't say to people irl, online just because you can, but I haven't done so. Not intentionally, at least. Some people get angry at me because of my opinions on... certain things, but that's their own fault. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, after all.
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20