Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What have you learned since joining?
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
As a player?... Hmm. Well...

It was unexpected for me that I would be totally unsocial here. Back before I never could play any single-player game, quickly getting bored alone. When I play MMORPG alone, I level for joining or helping someone. I also make many game contacts and interactions usually. But here I am, lurking chaotically, never knowing when I will be here again, I just silently move some dragons or think some lore, and I have absolutely no wish to write to anybody and have any obligations. I still have all these amazing people that bestow life to Sornieth with the breath of their fantasy and dreams along with me, and that's perfectly enough for me.

That's weird.

May be that's my flight's windy spirit works on me? :D
As a player?... Hmm. Well...

It was unexpected for me that I would be totally unsocial here. Back before I never could play any single-player game, quickly getting bored alone. When I play MMORPG alone, I level for joining or helping someone. I also make many game contacts and interactions usually. But here I am, lurking chaotically, never knowing when I will be here again, I just silently move some dragons or think some lore, and I have absolutely no wish to write to anybody and have any obligations. I still have all these amazing people that bestow life to Sornieth with the breath of their fantasy and dreams along with me, and that's perfectly enough for me.

That's weird.

May be that's my flight's windy spirit works on me? :D
Pixel Teapot Wind and Nature joined emblem Ursegal Project emblem
I learned that I like having responsibility but not for long

E.X
I've started an army and haven't done anything with it for over a 3 month probably

That's why I'm never opening an adopt shop :')
I learned that I like having responsibility but not for long

E.X
I've started an army and haven't done anything with it for over a 3 month probably

That's why I'm never opening an adopt shop :')
5OZS7SI.png
mlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png
lAvpyOQ.png
753hxVX.png
DM for 6OezIjj.png
my color vocabulary expanded! :>
my color vocabulary expanded! :>
Uq1cq4S.png
I'm a sucker for good lore and pretty art. I'm also not nearly as creative as I used to be nor as outgoing online.
I'm a sucker for good lore and pretty art. I'm also not nearly as creative as I used to be nor as outgoing online.
ice_rune_50x50.png ICEWARDEN_sig.png
That you should check the prices before selling stuff even if you don't think something is rare.

Rest in peace, my four primal siblings. Forever lost to exaltation.
That you should check the prices before selling stuff even if you don't think something is rare.

Rest in peace, my four primal siblings. Forever lost to exaltation.
As a player, I learned that selling things for gems is guaranteed for me to gain profit. I learned that I can stock up on extra fest apparel and to sell later and that flipping is also a nice way of getting profit. :sweat:

UMA's are expensive and my wallet is crying ^^

The community has been overall really cool

I didn't even think I would end up being active on the forums but here I am. My journey through three flights has been interesting so far.
As a player, I learned that selling things for gems is guaranteed for me to gain profit. I learned that I can stock up on extra fest apparel and to sell later and that flipping is also a nice way of getting profit. :sweat:

UMA's are expensive and my wallet is crying ^^

The community has been overall really cool

I didn't even think I would end up being active on the forums but here I am. My journey through three flights has been interesting so far.
3dl8TjK.png
CpFdYgG.png
JvUa9ma.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
FObX7rS.png
a0f71f0b64618ebbdcdf275c93d7d067ef8f7632.png
That I really don't mind selling things worth more for a cheaper price. Not a good habit but gosh I do it way too often
That I really don't mind selling things worth more for a cheaper price. Not a good habit but gosh I do it way too often
egg_wind_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da9ojh4.gif

call me sal
he/him | FR +1
I've been able to develop my ability as a writer more, and turns out, I do have a knack for aesthetics, more so than I've thought. The latter has translated somewhat to real life - I find myself being more fashion conscious, haha. Definitely glad I joined Flight Rising!
I've been able to develop my ability as a writer more, and turns out, I do have a knack for aesthetics, more so than I've thought. The latter has translated somewhat to real life - I find myself being more fashion conscious, haha. Definitely glad I joined Flight Rising!
nudX0O8.png

Please click these little guys, it takes way too long to hatch them.
@Xhaztol

What about you? What have you learned since starting this whole thing? I am genuinely curious about your response!
@Xhaztol

What about you? What have you learned since starting this whole thing? I am genuinely curious about your response!
I'm gay XD

Well I already knew that, but I came out... so that's good :D
I'm gay XD

Well I already knew that, but I came out... so that's good :D
dmEpGuD.pngspjFg3y.pngFeel free to talk to me about broadway/starkid any time!
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20