Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What have you learned since joining?
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
I don't know, what have i learned? what do i know? my brain is empty
I don't know, what have i learned? what do i know? my brain is empty
XZ9773K.gif
fKJNl8Z.png Staff pls add a Corn item j19IRlq.png
I used to be one of the Plague Dom Coordinators YEARS ago, and it helped me with learning how to deal with people, come up with creative ideas to improve dom, and learn how to spreadsheet!
I used to be one of the Plague Dom Coordinators YEARS ago, and it helped me with learning how to deal with people, come up with creative ideas to improve dom, and learn how to spreadsheet!
BuDq0ZK.gif
This site has singlehandedly shown me how to mix colors, how to make a design pop, and even down to which colors I actually like and which I don't. I never gave colors much of a chance before this site but its helped me find out more about myself.
This site has singlehandedly shown me how to mix colors, how to make a design pop, and even down to which colors I actually like and which I don't. I never gave colors much of a chance before this site but its helped me find out more about myself.
QqwiU1r.png
the
price
you pay
QqwiU1r.png QqwiU1r.png jJO64nG.png
keep a stack of everything for future use
keep a stack of everything for future use
Flight Rising has boosted how much I like to draw. I used to only draw occasionally, because it would take forever to decide what to draw. But now, whenever i want to draw something i can just go look at my dragons, or something else on Flight Rising. This has made me love drawing a lot more, and it has made me a lot better at drawing too.
Flight Rising has boosted how much I like to draw. I used to only draw occasionally, because it would take forever to decide what to draw. But now, whenever i want to draw something i can just go look at my dragons, or something else on Flight Rising. This has made me love drawing a lot more, and it has made me a lot better at drawing too.
uwbVMX0.png URmjjdo.png Wishlist
I started joining DOM because it was fun and I felt comfortable because hey, it's just a game. I'm a pretty anxious person but interacting with people online made me realize socializing can be pretty nice, so I started opening up to more people IRL.

I'm not talking dramatic turnarounds here, but it made me feel less isolated.
I started joining DOM because it was fun and I felt comfortable because hey, it's just a game. I'm a pretty anxious person but interacting with people online made me realize socializing can be pretty nice, so I started opening up to more people IRL.

I'm not talking dramatic turnarounds here, but it made me feel less isolated.
A logo with two small green sprouts and the title Spontaneous Sprouts
I am great at deals and playing the buying game smart

(Well when it comes to dragons, item prices escape me)
I am great at deals and playing the buying game smart

(Well when it comes to dragons, item prices escape me)
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
[quote name="Anthemis" date="2019-11-22 05:17:13" ] I like pink and that's OK. [/quote] @Anthemis I am glad you like pink :D and are ok with it. I absolutely support people liking what they like and being good with it. My being cranky with liking exceptions are usually because I sit there trying to figure out WHY it's an exception lol. I have a pink/pink/fushia project going that is giving me fits. wasp has been my absolute downfall when it comes to colors I normally don't like giving me a reason to change my mind. xD I like very small amounts of hot pink on black. I had a breast cancer awareness jacket that the symbol was hot pink and that was the only color. Still my fav jacket. Pink usually IRL for whatever reason end up pastel. I really don't like pastel anything it just bugs my eyes and always have. Which is usually how pink gets represented. I am huge fan of highlighter colors however :D. Pearl on this site is growing on me esp if it's wasp or iridescent. I have seen some amazing green dragons and that is a color I actively avoid normally. In the spirit of the thread: Flight Rising has taught me to make and keep extensive notes because I will absolutely forget what I was trying to do as soon as I go to bed. I use to hate note taking. This probably falls under the I learned to love spreadsheets bullet point tho. xD I am also learning that I am really bad at being concise.
Anthemis wrote on 2019-11-22 05:17:13:
I like pink and that's OK.
@Anthemis I am glad you like pink :D and are ok with it. I absolutely support people liking what they like and being good with it. My being cranky with liking exceptions are usually because I sit there trying to figure out WHY it's an exception lol. I have a pink/pink/fushia project going that is giving me fits. wasp has been my absolute downfall when it comes to colors I normally don't like giving me a reason to change my mind. xD

I like very small amounts of hot pink on black. I had a breast cancer awareness jacket that the symbol was hot pink and that was the only color. Still my fav jacket. Pink usually IRL for whatever reason end up pastel. I really don't like pastel anything it just bugs my eyes and always have. Which is usually how pink gets represented. I am huge fan of highlighter colors however :D. Pearl on this site is growing on me esp if it's wasp or iridescent.

I have seen some amazing green dragons and that is a color I actively avoid normally.

In the spirit of the thread: Flight Rising has taught me to make and keep extensive notes because I will absolutely forget what I was trying to do as soon as I go to bed. I use to hate note taking. This probably falls under the I learned to love spreadsheets bullet point tho. xD

I am also learning that I am really bad at being concise.
Dom is a wonderful thing to bond over. Also 'wind green' is now one of my favourite colours.
Dom is a wonderful thing to bond over. Also 'wind green' is now one of my favourite colours.
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
I've learned a lot about Excel spreadsheet code to get things planned out and keep track of some of my in-game finances.
I've learned a lot about Excel spreadsheet code to get things planned out and keep track of some of my in-game finances.
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20