Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What have you learned since joining?
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 19 20
Sometimes the smaller details make up the bigger picture.
Sometimes the smaller details make up the bigger picture.
vaOV9W8.gif
Letting go. I have hoarder tendencies, it seems to run in the family. And the first lair purge seem to have carried over to real life too. Also this [quote name="Alew" date="2019-11-21 12:59:43" ] Flight Rising taught me more about basic supply, demand, and inflation than AP Economics ever did. [/quote]
Letting go. I have hoarder tendencies, it seems to run in the family. And the first lair purge seem to have carried over to real life too.

Also this
Alew wrote on 2019-11-21 12:59:43:
Flight Rising taught me more about basic supply, demand, and inflation than AP Economics ever did.
OcyPyoj.png
I really, really like shiny things and playing dress-up more than I thought I did.
I really, really like shiny things and playing dress-up more than I thought I did.
deity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gif
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group
Usually online between 22:00 and 6:00 server time!
kakvyh5.png s5AhXjW.png
I've learned a lot about color matching and how hues and tones work with each other! I like to think I've gained a better eye for color and art now. My friend and I went shopping the other day and she was asking me which red items were close enough to work and which clashed, and I couldn't help but think of how FR has totally helped me get to this point. XD
I've learned a lot about color matching and how hues and tones work with each other! I like to think I've gained a better eye for color and art now. My friend and I went shopping the other day and she was asking me which red items were close enough to work and which clashed, and I couldn't help but think of how FR has totally helped me get to this point. XD
mGBJ0tP.png
Flight rising helped me rediscover how much I like making poetry.

spreadsheets are awesome.

That I like bbcode even if I regularly invert code

Notepad++ is a godsend because I like bbcode

I really REALLY like keeping spreadsheets to track coli drops.

That yes I still really hate pink. But there are exceptions.( I actually get cranky about those exceptions lol)

There are still Good communities out on the internet!

That a familiar repetitive task is great to de-stress with!. ( coli grinding in low venues)
Flight rising helped me rediscover how much I like making poetry.

spreadsheets are awesome.

That I like bbcode even if I regularly invert code

Notepad++ is a godsend because I like bbcode

I really REALLY like keeping spreadsheets to track coli drops.

That yes I still really hate pink. But there are exceptions.( I actually get cranky about those exceptions lol)

There are still Good communities out on the internet!

That a familiar repetitive task is great to de-stress with!. ( coli grinding in low venues)
i've become very into aesthetics and I've learned that I cannot keep to one
i've become very into aesthetics and I've learned that I cannot keep to one
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif || drearie
|| she/her
|| bi
|| worm king
|| anthem
[quote name="Yserin" date="2019-11-21 23:00:03" ]That yes I still really hate pink. But there are exceptions.( I actually get cranky about those exceptions lol)[/quote] Coming back to the thread for a moment because this is me too. I get annoyed when I like and want a yellow or pink dragon because I'm really not fond of those colors IRL... and then I get them anyway. Pfft.
Yserin wrote on 2019-11-21 23:00:03:

Coming back to the thread for a moment because this is me too. I get annoyed when I like and want a yellow or pink dragon because I'm really not fond of those colors IRL... and then I get them anyway. Pfft.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
I like pink and that's OK.
I like pink and that's OK.
There's a huge difference between Black and Obsidian
There's a huge difference between Black and Obsidian
PFU56VO.png
I love challenging myself and setting a deadline and completing project by said deadline.

Although a very impulsive shopper most of the time the end results work in my favor by the end.

I love challenging myself and setting a deadline and completing project by said deadline.

Although a very impulsive shopper most of the time the end results work in my favor by the end.

1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 19 20