Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | are you in Sornieth
1 2 3 4 5
I guess technically? We're...above it?
Flying circus. Though we do set down, but then folks go off wherever they want, we don't have a home base on the ground at the moment.
I guess technically? We're...above it?
Flying circus. Though we do set down, but then folks go off wherever they want, we don't have a home base on the ground at the moment.
FObX7rS.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
yUgY90m.png
Hey, I'm Charlie!
she/they
nonbinary & queer
There was a thread some time back where people could mark where their lair was, dunno if it's still around. I'm at the base of the Great Furnace on the east side, facing out to the wastes. It's a pretty nice location, at least when the wind blows the ash south so we get some clear skies.
There was a thread some time back where people could mark where their lair was, dunno if it's still around. I'm at the base of the Great Furnace on the east side, facing out to the wastes. It's a pretty nice location, at least when the wind blows the ash south so we get some clear skies.
IuDjzFM.pngUZVptov.png831f0bebcdd441b1d2f0e750d2fa942c84f6d0ef.gif
Where the carrion canyon meets the ocean (Just north of the tempest spire), in a small system of caves carved into the side of the canyon. We're probably going to be moving soon, though
Where the carrion canyon meets the ocean (Just north of the tempest spire), in a small system of caves carved into the side of the canyon. We're probably going to be moving soon, though
AbwaPSg.png
xxxxx xrdZoYH.pngOxagJgG.pngmxZJBlR.png
Q0p4QGz.png1j2YGao.pngLvsm6NG.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dEo6ta2.png
nWiQNX9.png
1 2 3 4 5