Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | are you in Sornieth
1 2 3 4 5
Because a good chunk of our dragons aren't water but our clan element is water, we view our clan as being on a large island that's somewhat close to The Windswept Plateau. It's meant to be a place relatively guarded but where all kinds of dragons can get to with assistance, and because of the mixed elements of dragons it would make sense for it to be roughly in the middle of Sornieth.

Though some dragons in lore have traveled outside of Sornieth for sure.
Because a good chunk of our dragons aren't water but our clan element is water, we view our clan as being on a large island that's somewhat close to The Windswept Plateau. It's meant to be a place relatively guarded but where all kinds of dragons can get to with assistance, and because of the mixed elements of dragons it would make sense for it to be roughly in the middle of Sornieth.

Though some dragons in lore have traveled outside of Sornieth for sure.
It's the vaguely crescent-moon-shaped island surrounded by fog in Starfall Isles [img]https://i.ibb.co/RcbNNv0/world-map-edit.png[/img] [size=4][i] Grand Archive of Sornieth - Printed by Llanai [/i]
It's the vaguely crescent-moon-shaped island surrounded by fog in Starfall Isles
world-map-edit.png
Grand Archive of Sornieth - Printed by Llanai
sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

Synesthetic - Artist - Style flexible
• They/Them - He/Him/It • Prev. Solifugespace
small-hourglass.png
My clan is technically in one spot of the walls (and downward) surrounding the pillar in that sorta ring shape.
My clan is technically in one spot of the walls (and downward) surrounding the pillar in that sorta ring shape.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
yes. in the depths of the leviathan trench, but very close to plague territory. the seabed is fleshy. sometimes dragons are eaten by the ground itself. tendrils are everywhere. normal stuff, really
yes. in the depths of the leviathan trench, but very close to plague territory. the seabed is fleshy. sometimes dragons are eaten by the ground itself. tendrils are everywhere. normal stuff, really
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
It's a combination of canon and non-canon for me.

The canon part is in the Highlands, which is an area located so far north in Dragonhome that it rarely appears on maps (though I might change it a bit when the map update comes out). It's not completely north, but more northeast, so there are more plants in the Highlands than almost anywhere else in Dragonhome since they're closer to the Viridian Labrynth (but still located in Dragonhome).

Non-canon is the Parallel Present of my Time Flight. I haven't come up with an exact location for this yet (and once again probably won't until the map update), but right now I'm planning for it to be somewhere off the coast of either Starfall Isles, Viridian Labrynth or Dragonhome.
It's a combination of canon and non-canon for me.

The canon part is in the Highlands, which is an area located so far north in Dragonhome that it rarely appears on maps (though I might change it a bit when the map update comes out). It's not completely north, but more northeast, so there are more plants in the Highlands than almost anywhere else in Dragonhome since they're closer to the Viridian Labrynth (but still located in Dragonhome).

Non-canon is the Parallel Present of my Time Flight. I haven't come up with an exact location for this yet (and once again probably won't until the map update), but right now I'm planning for it to be somewhere off the coast of either Starfall Isles, Viridian Labrynth or Dragonhome.
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

We will wander wherever the wind takes us.
Their home territory is a cave in the Ashfall Waste, currently the Molten Scar since that's where my lair upgrades currently put me at. This will continue until I'm in the Great Furnace, since they'll simply move when they need more room.

I'm currently developing the lore that a large portion of the dragons work at a carnival atop a floating island! It tends to circle Sornieth, and will stick around the appropriate elemental areas whenever a festival is going on.

I'm also developing a new clan which will likely exist either somewhere in the Viridian Labyrinth, or outside of Sornieth depending on how the lore develops.
Their home territory is a cave in the Ashfall Waste, currently the Molten Scar since that's where my lair upgrades currently put me at. This will continue until I'm in the Great Furnace, since they'll simply move when they need more room.

I'm currently developing the lore that a large portion of the dragons work at a carnival atop a floating island! It tends to circle Sornieth, and will stick around the appropriate elemental areas whenever a festival is going on.

I'm also developing a new clan which will likely exist either somewhere in the Viridian Labyrinth, or outside of Sornieth depending on how the lore develops.
3GUlHXT.png he/him ep2efT3.png
My clan is basically a giant caravan pulled by elephants, rhinos, hippos, and sometimes even Gaolers. It’s kind of a “prison-for-hire” thing, where the Gaolers meet a client, catch whatever escapees or monsters need catching, then imprison them. They could also stay and interrogate or guard the imprisoned, and will stay until their client decides that their work is done.

Because of this, they travel all around Sornieth with a home base in Lightning. So we are in Sornieth, we’re just always in a different place.
My clan is basically a giant caravan pulled by elephants, rhinos, hippos, and sometimes even Gaolers. It’s kind of a “prison-for-hire” thing, where the Gaolers meet a client, catch whatever escapees or monsters need catching, then imprison them. They could also stay and interrogate or guard the imprisoned, and will stay until their client decides that their work is done.

Because of this, they travel all around Sornieth with a home base in Lightning. So we are in Sornieth, we’re just always in a different place.
T7Qk8Sh.pngBVq8q9P.pngtj85yjR.pngnGvTyg3.pngAf2FgF8.png
I try to keep my lore as canon-friendly as possible but I do keep changing things...
Canonically, nature territory is all tropical: lots of dense jungle, beautiful gardens and glades, and warm weather, but nahh. I’m adding mountains, pine forests, swamps, etc. Including hard winters. So much more lore potential for nature that way!
I try to keep my lore as canon-friendly as possible but I do keep changing things...
Canonically, nature territory is all tropical: lots of dense jungle, beautiful gardens and glades, and warm weather, but nahh. I’m adding mountains, pine forests, swamps, etc. Including hard winters. So much more lore potential for nature that way!
RAS7foa.png
Wn94zHr.png
XmHV7tO.png
bYt72YT.png
dEe2UrM.png

edsfge
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx skyleaf.gif
If you look at the top left corner of the Dragonhome map there is a little patches of grass among the crags where the Earth land meets the Nature Land.

We don't live there, I just wanted to point it out.
We actually live and work a bit to the west of the Cairnstone Rest. All the benefits of a bejeweled cave and none of the drawbacks!
(This is only if you do not consider weird space things and cosmic beings that float in from Arcane a "drawback")
If you look at the top left corner of the Dragonhome map there is a little patches of grass among the crags where the Earth land meets the Nature Land.

We don't live there, I just wanted to point it out.
We actually live and work a bit to the west of the Cairnstone Rest. All the benefits of a bejeweled cave and none of the drawbacks!
(This is only if you do not consider weird space things and cosmic beings that float in from Arcane a "drawback")
My clan's situated beneath the Abiding Boneyard in a vast network of tunnels. However, my main lore, is located somewhere unspecified. It's a nuclear wasteland, tell me where that's gonna fit in Sornieth...
My clan's situated beneath the Abiding Boneyard in a vast network of tunnels. However, my main lore, is located somewhere unspecified. It's a nuclear wasteland, tell me where that's gonna fit in Sornieth...
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
1 2 3 4 5