Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | are you in Sornieth
1 2 3 4 5
My Clan is located in a cave system underneath the Howling Mesa in the Abiding Boneyard. The Mesa is located in an are rich in platinum, which my Clan mines and sells to other Clans around Sornieth.
My Clan is located in a cave system underneath the Howling Mesa in the Abiding Boneyard. The Mesa is located in an are rich in platinum, which my Clan mines and sells to other Clans around Sornieth.
rsz-lorwolf-banner.png
My clan lives inside one of the spires in the Crystalspine Reaches. The Thieves' Clan is located in the Cloudsong, and the Arcana Dragons are scattered about Sornieth.
So -to answer your original question- yes.
My clan lives inside one of the spires in the Crystalspine Reaches. The Thieves' Clan is located in the Cloudsong, and the Arcana Dragons are scattered about Sornieth.
So -to answer your original question- yes.
I've got sort of an idea. It's in the Hewn City along the cliffside that leads down to that river. I see the cliffs being mega huge, like miles deep, and my lair hasn't expanded very far into the city, but rather down into the ground a bit further away from those cliffsides. Carving tunnels into the earth, with some entrances out to the side of the cliffs that one can easily fly from.
I've got sort of an idea. It's in the Hewn City along the cliffside that leads down to that river. I see the cliffs being mega huge, like miles deep, and my lair hasn't expanded very far into the city, but rather down into the ground a bit further away from those cliffsides. Carving tunnels into the earth, with some entrances out to the side of the cliffs that one can easily fly from.
4QFtgPW.png
Smack dab in the middle of the Shrieking Wilds for me! I'm a little unoriginal lol and also I just really love working with the canon locations. I don't really have anything set in stone about what the territory LOOKS like beyond being in the middle of the forest. Unfortunately for me, I'm picky enough to not only want to stick to canon locations, but also make sure the location on my profile page is right... yeah I haven't expanded my lair in, oh, two years or so. Actually, my first and second tabs are in the Shrieking Wilds; my third tab is a Mirror pack that travels all over Sornieth. They're currently in the Starwood Strand.
Smack dab in the middle of the Shrieking Wilds for me! I'm a little unoriginal lol and also I just really love working with the canon locations. I don't really have anything set in stone about what the territory LOOKS like beyond being in the middle of the forest. Unfortunately for me, I'm picky enough to not only want to stick to canon locations, but also make sure the location on my profile page is right... yeah I haven't expanded my lair in, oh, two years or so. Actually, my first and second tabs are in the Shrieking Wilds; my third tab is a Mirror pack that travels all over Sornieth. They're currently in the Starwood Strand.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
My clan is in nature in an approximate location I can point to on the current world map, but I have friends who do things like have parts of their lair based in other flights or have both sornieth and non sornieth counterparts!
My clan is in nature in an approximate location I can point to on the current world map, but I have friends who do things like have parts of their lair based in other flights or have both sornieth and non sornieth counterparts!
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
mine is in the carrion canyon, just a bit more specific than the way it's listed

It's really far up north; about a mile up is the light domain

if I weren't in lightning or plague I'd definitely be in light, so this is my compromise
mine is in the carrion canyon, just a bit more specific than the way it's listed

It's really far up north; about a mile up is the light domain

if I weren't in lightning or plague I'd definitely be in light, so this is my compromise
sLLHsT5.png s6VThCi.png
|| he/him ||| FR+3 ||
YQ9zE2d.gif
xUhfJLj.gif
week-4-100.png
My clan is somewhere on the east coast of the Reedcleft Ascent. Never really put it on the World Map though.

Edit: Typo
My clan is somewhere on the east coast of the Reedcleft Ascent. Never really put it on the World Map though.

Edit: Typo
I love pings! Don't be afraid to ping me; I tend to miss a lot of replies, even if they're right after my own post, so please, please ping if you want me to see!
  • FR+0 Time
jRhMriG.png
[quote name="Yuubi" date="2019-11-17 08:20:38" ] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/as2F9Oo.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/7o4hsLn.jpg[/img][/center] There! [/quote] wait thats so cool
Yuubi wrote on 2019-11-17 08:20:38:
as2F9Oo.png
7o4hsLn.jpg

There!
wait thats so cool
zhMvOXK.png
uhhhhhh i guess
we just kind of exist in a scattered array of small camps that use the debris and fauna for cover from the sky.
uhhhhhh i guess
we just kind of exist in a scattered array of small camps that use the debris and fauna for cover from the sky.
6f240e0b704e02ff9014958a307cf049.jpg
Somewhere along the west shores of the arcane territory? I don't think I'll be using an exact point on the map until the full world map update is out
Somewhere along the west shores of the arcane territory? I don't think I'll be using an exact point on the map until the full world map update is out
Sharpened Serthis Spear
I am the patron saint of having bad taste
(insert joke about heated water towers here)
1 2 3 4 5