Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | are you in Sornieth
1 2 3 4 5
My clan's definitely in Sornieth, in my flight. It's simply the way that it worked out- I enjoy reading people's lore set beyond their flight, or even beyond Sornieth, but I wasn't too creative and didn't decide to go down that route. That being said, my clan move across Lightning territory, stopping especially at its borders, because they operate at least one freight train. The specific part of Lightning territory in which it is said to be located is where I imagine their offices to be. It isn't quite in keeping with Flight Rising's overall setting, as regards technology, but I think that it fits in well enough with Lightning flight.
My clan's definitely in Sornieth, in my flight. It's simply the way that it worked out- I enjoy reading people's lore set beyond their flight, or even beyond Sornieth, but I wasn't too creative and didn't decide to go down that route. That being said, my clan move across Lightning territory, stopping especially at its borders, because they operate at least one freight train. The specific part of Lightning territory in which it is said to be located is where I imagine their offices to be. It isn't quite in keeping with Flight Rising's overall setting, as regards technology, but I think that it fits in well enough with Lightning flight.
Made up place within Sornieth. We're on the right side of Earth's territory, with several entrances to the main lair. One above ground, like a large cavern. Another small one far off, used by the warriors who like to be left alone. And another in the cliffside facing the water between Nature and Earth. Sandy beach below, transitions into the glades of Nature. We're a mixed clan, Nature x Earth, so it's perfect.
Made up place within Sornieth. We're on the right side of Earth's territory, with several entrances to the main lair. One above ground, like a large cavern. Another small one far off, used by the warriors who like to be left alone. And another in the cliffside facing the water between Nature and Earth. Sandy beach below, transitions into the glades of Nature. We're a mixed clan, Nature x Earth, so it's perfect.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
My clan lives on the very edge on Wind and Water. As in, look one way and you have hills and plateau, and look the other way and you have a rocky beach and then miles and miles of beautiful ocean.
My clan lives on the very edge on Wind and Water. As in, look one way and you have hills and plateau, and look the other way and you have a rocky beach and then miles and miles of beautiful ocean.
sculkquest.pngIconx100t.png
i'm a dullard who enjoys writing within the limitations of pre-established lore and universes. so, my lair is somewhere right smack on the border of plague territory. what's the other territory it borders? haven't figured that out yet. i'm new, so there's my excuse
i'm a dullard who enjoys writing within the limitations of pre-established lore and universes. so, my lair is somewhere right smack on the border of plague territory. what's the other territory it borders? haven't figured that out yet. i'm new, so there's my excuse
Z5jS3rB.png
i've got several at this point so

- one's at the edge of the scarred wasteland, so, in the wandering contagion. purely because they had to leg it out of shadow territory and happened to end up in plague. relatively close to the abiding boneyard, but not too much.

- one travels. they go everywhere, with no set home. simple.

- the third... i'm thinkin a cliff over the sea because reference. waiting for map update to find the best possible location (places might get shifted around a bit, you see), but i might drop 'em in the abiding boneyard if needbe. that group can handle just about anywhere in sornieth to live.
i've got several at this point so

- one's at the edge of the scarred wasteland, so, in the wandering contagion. purely because they had to leg it out of shadow territory and happened to end up in plague. relatively close to the abiding boneyard, but not too much.

- one travels. they go everywhere, with no set home. simple.

- the third... i'm thinkin a cliff over the sea because reference. waiting for map update to find the best possible location (places might get shifted around a bit, you see), but i might drop 'em in the abiding boneyard if needbe. that group can handle just about anywhere in sornieth to live.
Well, my first and second tabs are located on the Earth-Nature border. My third tab is located in an entirely different world in an entirely different dimension. I have no clue where my fourth tab would be.
Well, my first and second tabs are located on the Earth-Nature border. My third tab is located in an entirely different world in an entirely different dimension. I have no clue where my fourth tab would be.

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
My clan surely lives on the Sornieth's territory
Current location,which is a huge city made of kites and hot-air baloons attached to The Cloudsong,which belongs to the Wind Flight and I am in the Wind Flight currently
When I was in Nature,they were living in a big treehouse city somewhere in between The Shrieking Wilds and The Behemoth.
When was in Lightning,I didn't have any developed lore,but surely they were living in a very simple lair somewhere in The Highland Scrub,possibly nearly one of numerous lightning farms.

If it comes to yours clan though,I'd actually see it as mixed up Shadow and Ice at least judging by the lair.
It's a bit sad thing though that they're not too close in terms of geography.
My clan surely lives on the Sornieth's territory
Current location,which is a huge city made of kites and hot-air baloons attached to The Cloudsong,which belongs to the Wind Flight and I am in the Wind Flight currently
When I was in Nature,they were living in a big treehouse city somewhere in between The Shrieking Wilds and The Behemoth.
When was in Lightning,I didn't have any developed lore,but surely they were living in a very simple lair somewhere in The Highland Scrub,possibly nearly one of numerous lightning farms.

If it comes to yours clan though,I'd actually see it as mixed up Shadow and Ice at least judging by the lair.
It's a bit sad thing though that they're not too close in terms of geography.
W6LdAlV.gif
The sanctuary lies on a peninsula in the Tangled Woods, so it is canonical.
Once the map update comes out, though, I'll likely edit the lore if any new canonical places conflict with the sanctuary's location.
The sanctuary lies on a peninsula in the Tangled Woods, so it is canonical.
Once the map update comes out, though, I'll likely edit the lore if any new canonical places conflict with the sanctuary's location.
vjO547Q.png6NDVAGQ.pngOwJYX7b.png
we live at the Tempest Spire, and the headquarters of Circuitboard (bullet train subway) are at the Spire as well, but we have stations all around the Sihfting Expanse. i can't wait to see what new locations our territory gets in the map update, because that's where our stations will be! we have them around major tourist areas, flight borders, areas of importance, big (underground?) cities, that sort of thing.
we live at the Tempest Spire, and the headquarters of Circuitboard (bullet train subway) are at the Spire as well, but we have stations all around the Sihfting Expanse. i can't wait to see what new locations our territory gets in the map update, because that's where our stations will be! we have them around major tourist areas, flight borders, areas of importance, big (underground?) cities, that sort of thing.
FR_Sig_LightningElektra.pngFR_Sig_BlastersBassdrive.pngStormheart.gifFR_Sig_SpaceFractal.pngFR_Sig_G1sSkyfall.png
my clan's in starwood strand but i imagine it kinda differently than what it looks like on the map, it's a lot more lush and woodsy and further away from the shore!
my clan's in starwood strand but i imagine it kinda differently than what it looks like on the map, it's a lot more lush and woodsy and further away from the shore!
SdIF9XK.gif..
raven
she/her • FR+0
» lore
» art shop
» adopts
1 2 3 4 5