Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | are you in Sornieth
1 2 3 4 5
do you put your clan in location that is in your flight, or you just make your own location? :o

I am def gonna go and make up my own location as nothing in Ice teritory suits me (but man those eyes), it is still gona be icy but not too icy. I don't like to be restricted by FR (or any other lore that ain't mine) lore - tho, I def see fun in making lore and all that being restricted with official lore, just ain't my thing (reason why I was at first "naaaa I ain't gonna make lore ppfftttt"), I like all the freedom

so yeah. I am curious, where did you set your clan in teritory and so? did you made your own? do you have maps or...?
feel free to throw infos at me, I def wanna hear how ya all go with this :o

and if anyone wants to comment on that... where do you see my clan? XDD I feel like it can fit in too many places lol (no matter of any answer I do have some vision but idk... CURIOSITY)
do you put your clan in location that is in your flight, or you just make your own location? :o

I am def gonna go and make up my own location as nothing in Ice teritory suits me (but man those eyes), it is still gona be icy but not too icy. I don't like to be restricted by FR (or any other lore that ain't mine) lore - tho, I def see fun in making lore and all that being restricted with official lore, just ain't my thing (reason why I was at first "naaaa I ain't gonna make lore ppfftttt"), I like all the freedom

so yeah. I am curious, where did you set your clan in teritory and so? did you made your own? do you have maps or...?
feel free to throw infos at me, I def wanna hear how ya all go with this :o

and if anyone wants to comment on that... where do you see my clan? XDD I feel like it can fit in too many places lol (no matter of any answer I do have some vision but idk... CURIOSITY)
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
Mine's in the Ashfall Wastes but in a less populated region (far away from those amateur metalworkers and blacksmiths!) surprisingly, when you get past the thick pollution and chaos you find vegetation and beautiful formations that remain untouched by dragons with 'creativity'.
Mine's in the Ashfall Wastes but in a less populated region (far away from those amateur metalworkers and blacksmiths!) surprisingly, when you get past the thick pollution and chaos you find vegetation and beautiful formations that remain untouched by dragons with 'creativity'.
i like to imagine there's some mountainous region in light territory with some scattered ancient castles, and that's where my clan lives.

so i guess i'm still in sornieth but maybe not canonically? my dragons do interact with the outside world though.
i like to imagine there's some mountainous region in light territory with some scattered ancient castles, and that's where my clan lives.

so i guess i'm still in sornieth but maybe not canonically? my dragons do interact with the outside world though.
queen_katoe.gif
Part of my clan is in the official location. A bunch are wandering wherever. And the rest are somewhere below the Cloudsong looking up at the kites sometimes.
Part of my clan is in the official location. A bunch are wandering wherever. And the rest are somewhere below the Cloudsong looking up at the kites sometimes.
LxbWmll.png
I'm... theoretically? In Sornieth? If extinct volcanoes exist anywhere near the Light/Lightning border?

If I just moved to Lightning it'd fit better, but for now I don't really match canon terrain haha.
I'm... theoretically? In Sornieth? If extinct volcanoes exist anywhere near the Light/Lightning border?

If I just moved to Lightning it'd fit better, but for now I don't really match canon terrain haha.
38082415sig.png
Kavryn [ Kav-r-y-n ] | » Level 25 Lair Challenge « | » G1 Sales «
My FR lore is in Sornieth. I have my own stuff and worlds and characters and no way am I mixing the two. I like my own stuff too much.

But my dragons are a nomadic clan that just set up tents wherever they stop for a bit. So no maps or territory or anything like that. Just whatever. Wherever I want to be, my dragons can, too. And Sornieth lore is so barebones and the biomes so varied you can literally have just about everything with just a little thinking and imagination.
My FR lore is in Sornieth. I have my own stuff and worlds and characters and no way am I mixing the two. I like my own stuff too much.

But my dragons are a nomadic clan that just set up tents wherever they stop for a bit. So no maps or territory or anything like that. Just whatever. Wherever I want to be, my dragons can, too. And Sornieth lore is so barebones and the biomes so varied you can literally have just about everything with just a little thinking and imagination.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
I put my clan in Light region but I picked a little spot that didn't have a name. Then it turned out to be Serthis territory. Oops.
I put my clan in Light region but I picked a little spot that didn't have a name. Then it turned out to be Serthis territory. Oops.
5BsilZ9.png
0zy2W7P.png
eIK5iG7.png
XuRl5B2.png
J7D1quC.png
FObX7rS.png
BTRr72z.png
irlzakv.png
YMPbu9R.png
*maniacal laughter from the middle of the ocean*

(to elaborate, i put all of my clans on an archipelago in the ocean surrounding sornieth. Still deciding on the overall aesthetic but probably sorta like the shore around water. its pretty WIP so yeah)
*maniacal laughter from the middle of the ocean*

(to elaborate, i put all of my clans on an archipelago in the ocean surrounding sornieth. Still deciding on the overall aesthetic but probably sorta like the shore around water. its pretty WIP so yeah)
furry_fiddle.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/as2F9Oo.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/7o4hsLn.jpg[/img][/center] There!
as2F9Oo.png
7o4hsLn.jpg

There!
plagueanim1.gif
FR+9 | cQS6PnX.png | german
FObX7rS.png
- No voice to cry suffering. -
No random friend requests
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif

I have my own locations I’ll be using instead. I just use the overall aesthetic of my Flight mostly
I have my own locations I’ll be using instead. I just use the overall aesthetic of my Flight mostly
1 2 3 4 5