Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I don't use UMAs, is that weird?
1 2 3 4 5
[quote name="SolifugeSpace" date="2019-11-17 05:04:10" ] It means that you're yet to fall into UMA hell [/quote] [color=360705]as someone who used festival accents only for a while [s]probably due to the price tag[/s] and has fallen into UMA hell, i can confirm
SolifugeSpace wrote on 2019-11-17 05:04:10:
It means that you're yet to fall into UMA hell
as someone who used festival accents only for a while probably due to the price tag and has fallen into UMA hell, i can confirm
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
Most of my dragons with accents/skins have festival ones over UMAs. I think I only own maybe 3-4 UMAs?
Most of my dragons with accents/skins have festival ones over UMAs. I think I only own maybe 3-4 UMAs?
[quote name="ahzidal" date="2019-11-17 20:13:36" ] While I admire the art on the super complicated ones, I prefer ones with bigger designs and/or more simplicity because it meshes better with FR art and art in general. I like being able to mix apparel and accent without it looking like I tried to photoshop anime into a live-action play. [/quote] I was searching for a response like that & already wondered if I really was the only one feeling that, but no! Most UMA's have really pretty art, but I sometimes feel like apparel looks so awkward & clashing over an UMA... Some festival skins as well maybe? Just when the art is very detailed & delicate.
ahzidal wrote on 2019-11-17 20:13:36:
While I admire the art on the super complicated ones, I prefer ones with bigger designs and/or more simplicity because it meshes better with FR art and art in general. I like being able to mix apparel and accent without it looking like I tried to photoshop anime into a live-action play.

I was searching for a response like that & already wondered if I really was the only one feeling that, but no!
Most UMA's have really pretty art, but I sometimes feel like apparel looks so awkward & clashing over an UMA...
Some festival skins as well maybe? Just when the art is very detailed & delicate.
  • FR+9
  • 29y/o
  • they/them
I only use fest accents. There’s some pretty UMAs out there but I don’t even wanna think about trying to buy them when I already spend all my treasure buying/geneing dragons >.>
I only use fest accents. There’s some pretty UMAs out there but I don’t even wanna think about trying to buy them when I already spend all my treasure buying/geneing dragons >.>
Never be afraid to ping me!
I'm too broke for UMAs.
I'm too broke for UMAs.
vckV4Hu.pngnbYcIeA.png
I have yet to find any UMAs that fit the dragons I want to use them for; fest skins generally seem to work better for me. Definitely going to buy one though if a fitting one crops up while I have the funds
I have yet to find any UMAs that fit the dragons I want to use them for; fest skins generally seem to work better for me. Definitely going to buy one though if a fitting one crops up while I have the funds
39171734.pnguglyplushies.pngsephydragflipped.png
not weird at all! umas are expensive, man. i tend to only buy ones i need, and ones that are on the cheaper side, which is still like 500g each. festival skins are usually a whole lot cheaper, and if they aren't, you still probably have more chance of finding the one you need. if you find yourself needing that retired accent with only 10 prints you're probably out of luck.
not weird at all! umas are expensive, man. i tend to only buy ones i need, and ones that are on the cheaper side, which is still like 500g each. festival skins are usually a whole lot cheaper, and if they aren't, you still probably have more chance of finding the one you need. if you find yourself needing that retired accent with only 10 prints you're probably out of luck.
fMy4Ig7.png
1 2 3 4 5