Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I don't use UMAs, is that weird?
1 2 3 4 5
As another user stated, umas are usually frilly and sparkly. I like weaponry and plague-like skins.
As another user stated, umas are usually frilly and sparkly. I like weaponry and plague-like skins.
Flight Rep Time:

Lightning|Water|Plague|Wind

Or browse some Old Oaks for sale?
UMAs are way more expensive, so I can't blame you for sticking to the cheaper options.

The skin/accent contests are so limited though, it's rare a perfect one to fit your dragon pops up. Plus there's the appeal of a more unique accent, since everyone and their mom probably has the festival accents
UMAs are way more expensive, so I can't blame you for sticking to the cheaper options.

The skin/accent contests are so limited though, it's rare a perfect one to fit your dragon pops up. Plus there's the appeal of a more unique accent, since everyone and their mom probably has the festival accents
sBdLZtA.png
[quote name="parasites" date="2019-11-17 11:31:44" ] i'd totally be in uma hell if i wasn't poor [/quote] Basically this. 500g - 2,000g per accent is nothing to sneeze at.
parasites wrote on 2019-11-17 11:31:44:
i'd totally be in uma hell if i wasn't poor

Basically this. 500g - 2,000g per accent is nothing to sneeze at.
Q1Z6W1A.png
there's a lot of UMAs that I want, but I cant afford it, or I don't find it worth the price for what I want to spend my treasure and gems on.

I have bought 2 in my entire time on here.
there's a lot of UMAs that I want, but I cant afford it, or I don't find it worth the price for what I want to spend my treasure and gems on.

I have bought 2 in my entire time on here.
f0PgqbB.png Call me Alex, or Kieran!
pronouns: he/him, they/them
FR +0
old-oaks-2.png Lair sales
Old Oaks sales (lair)
Old Oaks sales (HibDen)
SQVdsFh.png
UMAs are nice but I am also poor.
UMAs are nice but I am also poor.
Does that Pokemon fandragon exist yet? Check out this thread, where you can find Pokemon fandragons in one place :)
It's a matter of personal preference.
It's a matter of personal preference.
15295.png
+ Pacific Time | Neutral Evil | Artist Kinda +
rtbhGZ5_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
39072.png q7KYqlT.png
When I had gems I used to buy UMA. Now I only get them if there's one I really really like.
When I had gems I used to buy UMA. Now I only get them if there's one I really really like.
tundrasig_small.png
#1 Speckle Fan * Old Dragon Collector * FR+3
[quote name="Hol" date="2019-11-17 21:04:07" ] As another user stated, umas are usually frilly and sparkly. I like weaponry and plague-like skins. [/quote] There's literally boatloads of UMA weapon/gory skins.
Hol wrote on 2019-11-17 21:04:07:

There's literally boatloads of UMA weapon/gory skins.
tundrasig_small.png
#1 Speckle Fan * Old Dragon Collector * FR+3
I love UMAs, but it definitely saves money to not be into them. I’ve only recently gotten into them but to me it’s very rewarding to have a pretty dragon :) not that you can’t have a pretty one with a fest accent, I have plenty of those too
I love UMAs, but it definitely saves money to not be into them. I’ve only recently gotten into them but to me it’s very rewarding to have a pretty dragon :) not that you can’t have a pretty one with a fest accent, I have plenty of those too
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
Not weird at all. It saves money. However if you do have the money...go wild.
Not weird at all. It saves money. However if you do have the money...go wild.
wlLXM.gif
1 2 3 4 5