Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I don't use UMAs, is that weird?
1 2 3 4 5
I only use the "official" skins, I would rather buy an old fest accent than an UMA even if the former is more expensive. I don't really know why I stick to this rule, maybe I simply want to make my dragon customization more challenging? idk, or I just feel different if I use an UMA
I only use the "official" skins, I would rather buy an old fest accent than an UMA even if the former is more expensive. I don't really know why I stick to this rule, maybe I simply want to make my dragon customization more challenging? idk, or I just feel different if I use an UMA
75856832_9sBxA4iUd1AonqV.png75859474_H8E96w668c3tuzT.png :D "vostok", fr+3
22, still a student, stupid young idiot

I hate talking irl so what I wrote might not make sense sorry
It means that you're yet to fall into UMA hell
It means that you're yet to fall into UMA hell
sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

Synesthetic - Artist - Style flexible
• They/Them - He/Him/It • Prev. Solifugespace
small-hourglass.png
there is a tiny amount of fest skins above umas in price, let's be honest. there's often a lot of one particular fest skin flying around, too, which helps prices. (and let's be honest, most of the time fest skins/ fest skin rejects tend to look better than lots of umas. to me, there's just too many real expensive subtle ones, or flowery/frilly/fancy ones for my liking. not to say there isn't ones i want with a burning passion, but cool umas tend to be the 5kg ones i'll never afford)

i say, with a uma on my profile derg. he's the exception.
there is a tiny amount of fest skins above umas in price, let's be honest. there's often a lot of one particular fest skin flying around, too, which helps prices. (and let's be honest, most of the time fest skins/ fest skin rejects tend to look better than lots of umas. to me, there's just too many real expensive subtle ones, or flowery/frilly/fancy ones for my liking. not to say there isn't ones i want with a burning passion, but cool umas tend to be the 5kg ones i'll never afford)

i say, with a uma on my profile derg. he's the exception.
I have like, 5 UMAs and only use one
I have like, 5 UMAs and only use one
Aren't festival skins UMAs, though.
Nah, it's not weird. It's 5000% easier on your wallet, is what it is. I generally stick to festival skins myself.
Nah, it's not weird. It's 5000% easier on your wallet, is what it is. I generally stick to festival skins myself.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
[quote name="Owlynx" date="2019-11-17 05:57:35" ] Aren't festival skins UMAs, though. [/quote] Exactly what I was thinking
Owlynx wrote on 2019-11-17 05:57:35:
Exactly what I was thinking
giphy.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
Personally I have never used a UMA myself either so I don't find it weird at all.
Personally I have never used a UMA myself either so I don't find it weird at all.
fireshield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajul4r.png[/ur
It's totally normal! Tbh I wish I never discovered UMAs because now I'm always looking at them and my wallet is suffering ;;
It's totally normal! Tbh I wish I never discovered UMAs because now I'm always looking at them and my wallet is suffering ;;
[quote name="Owlynx" date="2019-11-17 05:57:35" ] Aren't festival skins UMAs, though. [/quote] Um actually [pushes glasses up] They're designed by users, but not published and distributed by their designer for fun and profit - supply is generated by the site. The term UMA refers to a specific category of skins and accents where the creators retain control over the creation and distribution of their stock. /end pedantry
Owlynx wrote on 2019-11-17 05:57:35:
Um actually [pushes glasses up]

They're designed by users, but not published and distributed by their designer for fun and profit - supply is generated by the site. The term UMA refers to a specific category of skins and accents where the creators retain control over the creation and distribution of their stock.

/end pedantry
38082415sig.png
Kavryn [ Kav-r-y-n ] | » Level 25 Lair Challenge « | » G1 Sales «
1 2 3 4 5