Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Time to get used to this
I changed my username just now and I have no regrets (it really fits me! lol), but I've gotta get used to it, so that's going to take a while.

How did any of you guys feel when you changed your username and had to get used to it?
I changed my username just now and I have no regrets (it really fits me! lol), but I've gotta get used to it, so that's going to take a while.

How did any of you guys feel when you changed your username and had to get used to it?

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
i just changed my username actually! but in a way, i feel it's much more me.

i was yokare for the longest time, changed it when i last played at the request of my ex partner... come back to FR now and that name just gave me bad memories, so i went ahead and bought the gems to change again - and i love this so so much more! im so happy this name was free, and now i feel better while playing :)

i was yokare for the longest time, changed it when i last played at the request of my ex partner... come back to FR now and that name just gave me bad memories, so i went ahead and bought the gems to change again - and i love this so so much more! im so happy this name was free, and now i feel better while playing :)
z6T37Eh.png
DaaGADQ.png
bgYKZct.png
bYt72YT.png
rUoKR6y.png
-
Ouro : 24 : They/Xey/She
Lightning Dom Coordinator
I love pings! I don't bite~
- reactorfour_kalashnikov.pngreactorfour_ted2.png
i like your new username!

mine was originally Keaster329 which i got rid of after a year or two of playing for 2 reasons: one, because it had numbers in it and i didn't want that anymore, and two, a lot of people pointed out to me that keaster sounds just like keister, which is another word for butt. so i changed to QueenKatoe which honestly i find much more fitting and i like it a lot better. it's a bit of an inside joke among my friends too

mine was originally Keaster329 which i got rid of after a year or two of playing for 2 reasons: one, because it had numbers in it and i didn't want that anymore, and two, a lot of people pointed out to me that keaster sounds just like keister, which is another word for butt. so i changed to QueenKatoe which honestly i find much more fitting and i like it a lot better. it's a bit of an inside joke among my friends too
queen_katoe.gif
[quote name="AngelCircus" date="2019-11-16 08:46:48" ] i just changed my username actually! but in a way, i feel it's much more me. i was yokare for the longest time, changed it when i last played at the request of my ex partner... come back to FR now and that name just gave me bad memories, so i went ahead and bought the gems to change again - and i love this so so much more! im so happy this name was free, and now i feel better while playing :) [/quote] I'm glad you like your new username! :D I find it cute owo [quote name="QueenKatoe" date="2019-11-16 08:50:16" ] i like your new username! mine was originally Keaster329 which i got rid of after a year or two of playing for 2 reasons: one, because it had numbers in it and i didn't want that anymore, and two, a lot of people pointed out to me that keaster sounds just like keister, which is another word for butt. so i changed to QueenKatoe which honestly i find much more fitting and i like it a lot better. it's a bit of an inside joke among my friends too [/quote] Thank you! Wheeze,,, I understand the numbers part, I myself don't like numbers in my usernames. But the second part is just sdkljfnlaskhndfbdzxn ^w^ Inside jokes are fun
AngelCircus wrote on 2019-11-16 08:46:48:

I'm glad you like your new username! :D I find it cute owo

QueenKatoe wrote on 2019-11-16 08:50:16:

Thank you!

Wheeze,,, I understand the numbers part, I myself don't like numbers in my usernames. But the second part is just sdkljfnlaskhndfbdzxn

^w^ Inside jokes are fun

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
My first username was actually a username I'd used before for different virtual pet sites - lamarqueisdead.

I changed it to this when I "reinvented" my account in January - lair purge, flight change, the works.

Now I'm kinda used to it but I'm also waffling on changing it again because it is somewhat of a nonsense word? It refers to the script used to write the Draconic language in the Forgotten Realms/Dungeons and Dragons universe.

And I still get mis-pinged because people mistake the Capital I for a Lowercase L - the opposite problem of what happened with my last username. So many mis-pings as "Iamarqueisdead"...
My first username was actually a username I'd used before for different virtual pet sites - lamarqueisdead.

I changed it to this when I "reinvented" my account in January - lair purge, flight change, the works.

Now I'm kinda used to it but I'm also waffling on changing it again because it is somewhat of a nonsense word? It refers to the script used to write the Draconic language in the Forgotten Realms/Dungeons and Dragons universe.

And I still get mis-pinged because people mistake the Capital I for a Lowercase L - the opposite problem of what happened with my last username. So many mis-pings as "Iamarqueisdead"...
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.