Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | anyone else never won a game of g&g ever
1 2 3 4
ok, so i'm the type of person even with guides i can have a lot of problems (usually wording is too complex), but i made a pretty simple to understand guide on amino. honestly, g&g is stupid easy and i felt like such a dummy for not understanding, but yeah!! honestly it's the quickest fairgrounds minigame, and i don't take advantage of it as much as i should haha. within 15-45 minutes (depending on if i've for something on in the background), i easily can make it to the daily cap.
ok, so i'm the type of person even with guides i can have a lot of problems (usually wording is too complex), but i made a pretty simple to understand guide on amino. honestly, g&g is stupid easy and i felt like such a dummy for not understanding, but yeah!! honestly it's the quickest fairgrounds minigame, and i don't take advantage of it as much as i should haha. within 15-45 minutes (depending on if i've for something on in the background), i easily can make it to the daily cap.
wishing you the best.
[quote name="Hawkfeather" date="2019-11-15 16:46:32" ] I know a lot of people have said guides haven't worked, but I wanted to give it a try...[/quote] @Hawkfeather That explanation made the game seem at least a little less confusing as heck, so thanks for taking the time to write it!
Hawkfeather wrote on 2019-11-15 16:46:32:
I know a lot of people have said guides haven't worked, but I wanted to give it a try...
@Hawkfeather
That explanation made the game seem at least a little less confusing as heck, so thanks for taking the time to write it!
Q1Z6W1A.png
[quote name="BrandonFlowers" date="2019-11-15 02:34:05" ] I never did until I read this guide here. I tried so many other guides but they all confused me, lol. https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2497014/1#post_34604059 [/quote] I second this guide. I thought I'd never be able to figure it out but then I found this guide and in my opinion it has the simplest method because there's only like three things to remember (clear (click tile to bottom right of a wrong tile, work left to right) first three rows, if next rows have an odd number click 1st tile for 4th, 2nd for 5th, and 3rd for 6th row). Other guides have you do different things for different rows or figure out which tiles map to others or do the same thing in a harder to follow way. 75kt in 15-20 minutes is certainly the fastest way to make money.
BrandonFlowers wrote on 2019-11-15 02:34:05:
I never did until I read this guide here. I tried so many other guides but they all confused me, lol.

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2497014/1#post_34604059

I second this guide. I thought I'd never be able to figure it out but then I found this guide and in my opinion it has the simplest method because there's only like three things to remember (clear (click tile to bottom right of a wrong tile, work left to right) first three rows, if next rows have an odd number click 1st tile for 4th, 2nd for 5th, and 3rd for 6th row).
Other guides have you do different things for different rows or figure out which tiles map to others or do the same thing in a harder to follow way.

75kt in 15-20 minutes is certainly the fastest way to make money.
ice_rune_50x50.png ICEWARDEN_sig.png
@Kysska
I'm glad to hear it helped at least a little! To be honest I'm not fond of G&G myself (too boring) but since it IS objectively the fastest money maker I really want to try and help everyone have the option to use it if they want to =3
@Kysska
I'm glad to hear it helped at least a little! To be honest I'm not fond of G&G myself (too boring) but since it IS objectively the fastest money maker I really want to try and help everyone have the option to use it if they want to =3
Wua5ROf.png
1 2 3 4