Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | anyone else never won a game of g&g ever
1 2 3 4
Nope I feel this too. I’ve even tried with guides and I still just don’t get it
Nope I feel this too. I’ve even tried with guides and I still just don’t get it
I think I’ve won once. I can’t figure it out even after reading all the guides, so I just play Mistral Mahjong instead since it’s much easier.
I think I’ve won once. I can’t figure it out even after reading all the guides, so I just play Mistral Mahjong instead since it’s much easier.
8elL1G3.gifIHd9PNx.gifHzkvPmQ.gifmspABfO.gifXjw0MAJ.gif
|| hi, im wren | they/them | trying my best
i'll say it once and i'll say it again:
g&g is the most stressful game ever. i've seen many, many guides and videos explaining how to solve it, but i never seem to understand what to do
it's literally the worst fairgrounds game because a simple puzzle game should never, ever need a guide to solve it. what was the point of releasing it if half the community can't even solve it

... i can go on forever on why i hate it. it's just... so stressful ;;
i'll say it once and i'll say it again:
g&g is the most stressful game ever. i've seen many, many guides and videos explaining how to solve it, but i never seem to understand what to do
it's literally the worst fairgrounds game because a simple puzzle game should never, ever need a guide to solve it. what was the point of releasing it if half the community can't even solve it

... i can go on forever on why i hate it. it's just... so stressful ;;
Makes zero sense to me, won a few rounds and though yes, it is quick, not that fun tbh. Also need to actively reference and use the guide throughout so I find it quicker with mistral (Even if in reality it isn't, at least the other games are funner)

I'm surprised so many people like me just didn't get the game, I thought I was in the minority with 99% of the guides making no sense but seems a lot of other people are like that!
Makes zero sense to me, won a few rounds and though yes, it is quick, not that fun tbh. Also need to actively reference and use the guide throughout so I find it quicker with mistral (Even if in reality it isn't, at least the other games are funner)

I'm surprised so many people like me just didn't get the game, I thought I was in the minority with 99% of the guides making no sense but seems a lot of other people are like that!
- they/them
- +8 FR time
- Feel free to talk/ping!
- Old UN: LemonySnaket

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
[quote name="WHYYYY" date="2019-11-15 02:37:33" ] i can never seem to process the guides, so same here D: [/quote]
WHYYYY wrote on 2019-11-15 02:37:33:
i can never seem to process the guides, so same here D:
I watch youtube tutorials and slow them down. G&G picture guides don't really cut it for me :')

Still can't believe I can even G&G considering how incompetent I am at really simple things.
I watch youtube tutorials and slow them down. G&G picture guides don't really cut it for me :')

Still can't believe I can even G&G considering how incompetent I am at really simple things.
vckV4Hu.pngnbYcIeA.png
I can do Easy Mode but I get bored within a minute and the low payout doesn't help. I can't comprehend any of the guides for the harder ones so I just don't bother.
The fastest way to make money isn't accessible to everyone, and come to think of it, most of the ways to make money aren't.
I just stick to the occasional Mahjong and hope for lucky coli/gathering drops.
I can do Easy Mode but I get bored within a minute and the low payout doesn't help. I can't comprehend any of the guides for the harder ones so I just don't bother.
The fastest way to make money isn't accessible to everyone, and come to think of it, most of the ways to make money aren't.
I just stick to the occasional Mahjong and hope for lucky coli/gathering drops.
vjO547Q.png6NDVAGQ.pngOwJYX7b.png
I know a lot of people have said guides haven't worked, but I wanted to give it a try. I tried to make this as easy to follow as I could, but please ping me if you have questions! Everyone deserves to know how to do G&G This is for HARD mode. First things first-- You will always "read" the board the same way you read a sentence. Start each row on the left and move one tile at a time to the right. Don't read ahead! The board will change with each click and may confuse or overwhelm you if you do. So only look at one tile at a time. Here's a board with the tiles numbered in the order you would deal with them: [img]https://imgur.com/meHfTct.png[/img] [u][b]Step 1: "Read" the board[/b][/u] [LIST] [*]Start at the first tile. [LIST] [*]If it's light, do nothing. [*]If it's dark, click the tile [b]BELOW[/b] and to the [b]RIGHT[/b] [/LIST] [*]Let the board change if needed [*]Look at the next tile and repeat [/LIST] [img]https://imgur.com/PKSQe2Y.png[/img] Here's a gif showing the first few moves [img]https://imgur.com/GuQNhCj.png[/img] Note that when you get to the bottom half of the board, the tiles on the far right won't have anything below and to the right for you to click. That's okay! Just leave it and move on to the next tile. If it helps you keep your rhythm, feel free to "click" the empty space where the tile should be. [img]https://imgur.com/J0Aspfm.png[/img] Do this for the whole board until you get to the very last row. There's nothing below this row to click, so we have to move onto step 2! [u][b]Step 2: The Bottom Row[/b][/u] We only care about these 7 tiles now. [img]https://imgur.com/MKksyvh.png[/img] Look at the 4 tiles in the "Questions" box. Answer all 3 questions below. [LIST=1] [*]Is Question Tile [b]1[/b] dark? [LIST] [*]If yes: click Answer Tile [b]1[/b] (notice how this is row [b]1[/b], to help you remember) [*]If no: do nothing [/LIST] [*]Is Question Tile [b]2[/b] dark? [LIST] [*]If yes: click Answer Tile [b]2[/b] (notice how this is row [b]2[/b], to help you remember) [*]If no: do nothing [/LIST] [*]Is Question Tile [b]3[/b] a different color than Question Tile 4? [LIST] [*]If yes: click Answer Tile [b]3[/b] (notice how this is row [b]3[/b], to help you remember) [*]If no: do nothing [/LIST] [/LIST] [u][b]Step 3: Do step 1 again![/b][/u] Yup! After doing step 2, go back to the top and "read" the board again, just like you did to start. [u][b]Step 4: Win![/b][/u] That's it! This time there should be nothing left in the bottom row and you should win. If you do end up with something in the bottom row, it's okay! You probably made a misclick somewhere. It happens. If you do step 2 again and read the board again, you can still win c:
I know a lot of people have said guides haven't worked, but I wanted to give it a try. I tried to make this as easy to follow as I could, but please ping me if you have questions! Everyone deserves to know how to do G&G

This is for HARD mode.

First things first-- You will always "read" the board the same way you read a sentence. Start each row on the left and move one tile at a time to the right. Don't read ahead! The board will change with each click and may confuse or overwhelm you if you do. So only look at one tile at a time. Here's a board with the tiles numbered in the order you would deal with them:
meHfTct.png

Step 1: "Read" the board
  • Start at the first tile.
    • If it's light, do nothing.
    • If it's dark, click the tile BELOW and to the RIGHT
  • Let the board change if needed
  • Look at the next tile and repeat
PKSQe2Y.png

Here's a gif showing the first few moves
GuQNhCj.png

Note that when you get to the bottom half of the board, the tiles on the far right won't have anything below and to the right for you to click. That's okay! Just leave it and move on to the next tile. If it helps you keep your rhythm, feel free to "click" the empty space where the tile should be.
J0Aspfm.png

Do this for the whole board until you get to the very last row. There's nothing below this row to click, so we have to move onto step 2!

Step 2: The Bottom Row

We only care about these 7 tiles now.
MKksyvh.png
Look at the 4 tiles in the "Questions" box. Answer all 3 questions below.
  1. Is Question Tile 1 dark?
    • If yes: click Answer Tile 1 (notice how this is row 1, to help you remember)
    • If no: do nothing
  2. Is Question Tile 2 dark?
    • If yes: click Answer Tile 2 (notice how this is row 2, to help you remember)
  3. Is Question Tile 3 a different color than Question Tile 4?
    • If yes: click Answer Tile 3 (notice how this is row 3, to help you remember)

Step 3: Do step 1 again!
Yup! After doing step 2, go back to the top and "read" the board again, just like you did to start.

Step 4: Win!
That's it! This time there should be nothing left in the bottom row and you should win. If you do end up with something in the bottom row, it's okay! You probably made a misclick somewhere. It happens. If you do step 2 again and read the board again, you can still win c:
Wua5ROf.png
I found a video guide within my first month of joining and it's the only reason I had any sort of start up with treasure: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWqbiMtoHtY&t=86s

Hard mode IS best mode.
It's also worth noting that the video aims for dark tiles, and Hawkfeathers explanation is light tiles. If you've been looking at multiple guides, that could probably throw you for a loop, too.

The most annoying part now is that I can max the 75k in 15-20 minutes, but doing that daily makes me feel ridiculously robotic and I don't bother as consistently anymore.
I found a video guide within my first month of joining and it's the only reason I had any sort of start up with treasure: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWqbiMtoHtY&t=86s

Hard mode IS best mode.
It's also worth noting that the video aims for dark tiles, and Hawkfeathers explanation is light tiles. If you've been looking at multiple guides, that could probably throw you for a loop, too.

The most annoying part now is that I can max the 75k in 15-20 minutes, but doing that daily makes me feel ridiculously robotic and I don't bother as consistently anymore.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWqbiMtoHtY This link is the start-at-the-beginning link for the video above, for those who don't want to move the slider back and would like to hear the explanation. The person who made it speaks slowly and enunciates clearly

Past that, if those who have difficulty with the fairgrounds games but can do coliseum, offering half-hour bursts of training to other users so you can send them the drops for a fee is a good way to make extra treasure
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWqbiMtoHtY This link is the start-at-the-beginning link for the video above, for those who don't want to move the slider back and would like to hear the explanation. The person who made it speaks slowly and enunciates clearly

Past that, if those who have difficulty with the fairgrounds games but can do coliseum, offering half-hour bursts of training to other users so you can send them the drops for a fee is a good way to make extra treasure
This is not the signature you're looking for. Move Along.
1 2 3 4