Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | anyone else never won a game of g&g ever
1 2 3 4
i can never seem to process the guides, so same here D:
i can never seem to process the guides, so same here D:
ePOliyb.png
FObX7rS.png
Z0dFFal.png
AhAOq4S.gif
i won one game of easy after an hour of attempts
ugh
i won one game of easy after an hour of attempts
ugh
9fbec014932d0afc30da6fd2c36bc2ad26496952.png ePOliyb.png
UkjerOF.png
o7ZCFYm.png
VDqpTLf.png
kSsCpBU.png
AaYNmEX.png
2Dp2REm.png
wbvK3HZ.png
oczO35g.png
JDcLBdb.png
0f4639ddb8ec8007aa64d9018bee7bc1d8d4f7cd.png
am i the only one who found it really easy hahah once you read a guide hard mode just becomes impossible to fail
am i the only one who found it really easy hahah once you read a guide hard mode just becomes impossible to fail
Ra2gKTW.png
may ♠ she/her ♠ +9 fr time
[ accent shop ]
I undertsand it, but I can't do it on any mode other than easy unless I have the guide there in front of me. Plus, the other games are more fun.
I undertsand it, but I can't do it on any mode other than easy unless I have the guide there in front of me. Plus, the other games are more fun.
_________ pixel_wright.png _______
Phoenix ◊ he/him ◊ FR + 3
————————————
Skin/Accent Shop
Fandragon Guide
Doodle Shop
Wishlist
_______ pixel_edgeworth.png
it takes me about 2 minutes and a good chunk of my sanity to beat it on the easiest difficulty. on hard, though, i'll do it in about 9 seconds if i'm lucky. :D
it takes me about 2 minutes and a good chunk of my sanity to beat it on the easiest difficulty. on hard, though, i'll do it in about 9 seconds if i'm lucky. :D
ACOZFAh.png
g3bTNzM.png
hh5n4WA.png
[quote name="May" date="2019-11-15 03:41:04" ] am i the only one who found it really easy hahah once you read a guide hard mode just becomes impossible to fail [/quote] Not the only one! I also wasted so much time memorizing patterns on medium until I read a guide on hard mode and found out it was like 200x easier.
May wrote on 2019-11-15 03:41:04:

Not the only one! I also wasted so much time memorizing patterns on medium until I read a guide on hard mode and found out it was like 200x easier.
She|Her - Ace - FRT(0) | Lore
g67EwfB.png
The only ones I can actually win are the hard mode ones thanks to the guide, and it's possible to max out in around 15-20 minutes, but honestly most times I'm too lazy or don't have the patience. I seem to get those unlucky ones where you have to do all 3 workarounds, and the internet/game starts to lag really bad for me at times while I play (also only use mobile for it in which my phone is starting to have a harder time running the site), which is rough.
The only ones I can actually win are the hard mode ones thanks to the guide, and it's possible to max out in around 15-20 minutes, but honestly most times I'm too lazy or don't have the patience. I seem to get those unlucky ones where you have to do all 3 workarounds, and the internet/game starts to lag really bad for me at times while I play (also only use mobile for it in which my phone is starting to have a harder time running the site), which is rough.
I had a legit meltdown the first time I tried doing it right after it got released because I sucked bum and then I dropped it for around a month or so, just to accidentally stumble upon a post similar to this and someone sharing a tutorial. Been doing it ever since and I've done like.....2000 rounds at this point, Hard and Very Hard mixed
I had a legit meltdown the first time I tried doing it right after it got released because I sucked bum and then I dropped it for around a month or so, just to accidentally stumble upon a post similar to this and someone sharing a tutorial. Been doing it ever since and I've done like.....2000 rounds at this point, Hard and Very Hard mixed
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@astrotheology

This is the easiest guide out there. It shows the main rules, then goes into detail about playing the game. I didn't win a single game until I read this guide and now maxing the fairgrounds takes ~15min.
@astrotheology

This is the easiest guide out there. It shows the main rules, then goes into detail about playing the game. I didn't win a single game until I read this guide and now maxing the fairgrounds takes ~15min.
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
I still don’t really understand even with the guides tbh. I’m not very good at this sort of thing.
I still don’t really understand even with the guides tbh. I’m not very good at this sort of thing.
sup im stu

please click my eggs!
https://pokefarm.com/user/rainsoftenings
1 2 3 4