Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | anyone else never won a game of g&g ever
1 2 3 4
i have no idea how to play this game and reading the guides is like trying to parse through lego instructions on how to build a space shuttle
i have no idea how to play this game and reading the guides is like trying to parse through lego instructions on how to build a space shuttle
VfJfrBs.jpeg
I won a few times when it first came out, but I'm too impatient for it now. Most of the other games are easier.
I won a few times when it first came out, but I'm too impatient for it now. Most of the other games are easier.
On easy I may have lucked out once or twice
The others? Naw, I'm well into the hundreds before I give up
On easy I may have lucked out once or twice
The others? Naw, I'm well into the hundreds before I give up
zXxPZyW.pngh9eGKnU.pngSkLRWkr.png
i was unable to win any mode including easy until i watched the guide. now i can win every round on hard in under 25 seconds
i was unable to win any mode including easy until i watched the guide. now i can win every round on hard in under 25 seconds
Eh25y1w.png
i've never been able to understand g&g & i don't think i ever will djkdghj
i've never been able to understand g&g & i don't think i ever will djkdghj
7979e7990c935401ea870817577cea0a6aea04da.png
experience the feeling of being "bited." // bio // hatchery
yeah... g&g isn't my favourite, and i'm not exactly a fan of the weird elitists who INSIST that g&g is the ONLY WAY TO MAKE MONEY when there are like a zillion other ways lol
also i'm autistic and bad at getting things. mahjong is easier thanks
yeah... g&g isn't my favourite, and i'm not exactly a fan of the weird elitists who INSIST that g&g is the ONLY WAY TO MAKE MONEY when there are like a zillion other ways lol
also i'm autistic and bad at getting things. mahjong is easier thanks
64c30401733ae4e133884923ad852837b6290850.png
and though i can't quite percieve it; i can tell it's there by the way it's not quite there.
ray ESFJ-T fr time +18 he/she
tumblr_picp47hhuG1wgsqgoo1_250.gif
tumblr_pjnlo2dKLW1s80v72o6_100.png
I lucked out the first time I played and never again

Don't get the guides, don't enjoy it, not worth the effort xD
I lucked out the first time I played and never again

Don't get the guides, don't enjoy it, not worth the effort xD
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
once u get it its so,,,, easy. 75k in 15 mins babyyy
once u get it its so,,,, easy. 75k in 15 mins babyyy
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

[quote name="cabinetman" date="2019-11-14 22:13:07" ] yeah... g&g isn't my favourite, and i'm not exactly a fan of the weird elitists who INSIST that g&g is the ONLY WAY TO MAKE MONEY when there are like a zillion other ways lol [/quote] I don't think I've ever seen someone say that it's the ONLY way to make money, just that it's the fastest reliable way to make money that's available to every player. If someone asks for the best way to make quick money, the answer is going to be G&G. Mahjong is more fun, but is slower.
cabinetman wrote on 2019-11-14 22:13:07:

I don't think I've ever seen someone say that it's the ONLY way to make money, just that it's the fastest reliable way to make money that's available to every player. If someone asks for the best way to make quick money, the answer is going to be G&G. Mahjong is more fun, but is slower.
Help I'm trapped in a signature!
I never did until I read this guide here. I tried so many other guides but they all confused me, lol.

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2497014/1#post_34604059
I never did until I read this guide here. I tried so many other guides but they all confused me, lol.

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2497014/1#post_34604059
PJb908Z.png
1 2 3 4