Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | anyone else never won a game of g&g ever
1 2 3 4
i have no idea how to play this game and reading the guides is like trying to parse through lego instructions on how to build a space shuttle
i have no idea how to play this game and reading the guides is like trying to parse through lego instructions on how to build a space shuttle
tumblr_inline_o0idijyg7x1qg2i5p_100.png i think i know enough of hate
to say that for destruction ice
is also great
and would suffice.
I won a few times when it first came out, but I'm too impatient for it now. Most of the other games are easier.
I won a few times when it first came out, but I'm too impatient for it now. Most of the other games are easier.
nuxIQNq.pngbg5I9Gy.png
On easy I may have lucked out once or twice
The others? Naw, I'm well into the hundreds before I give up
On easy I may have lucked out once or twice
The others? Naw, I'm well into the hundreds before I give up
wind_banner.pngYV3tuO0.jpgZjUVw7h.png8dF1JVm.jpg25ALvmU.png
i was unable to win any mode including easy until i watched the guide. now i can win every round on hard in under 25 seconds
i was unable to win any mode including easy until i watched the guide. now i can win every round on hard in under 25 seconds
Eh25y1w.png
i've never been able to understand g&g & i don't think i ever will djkdghj
i've never been able to understand g&g & i don't think i ever will djkdghj
tumblr_pz6wb6sjt91yvnqapo1_400.gif
yeah... g&g isn't my favourite, and i'm not exactly a fan of the weird elitists who INSIST that g&g is the ONLY WAY TO MAKE MONEY when there are like a zillion other ways lol
also i'm autistic and bad at getting things. mahjong is easier thanks
yeah... g&g isn't my favourite, and i'm not exactly a fan of the weird elitists who INSIST that g&g is the ONLY WAY TO MAKE MONEY when there are like a zillion other ways lol
also i'm autistic and bad at getting things. mahjong is easier thanks
wormSIG.png
I lucked out the first time I played and never again

Don't get the guides, don't enjoy it, not worth the effort xD
I lucked out the first time I played and never again

Don't get the guides, don't enjoy it, not worth the effort xD
nR4VQdC.png
WLrASN2.png
Call me Blue, or any iteration of my username you'd like.
~Emerald Lightning DOM Shop~Force-Sensitives Subspecies~
~Kyber Pixels~Gaoler Adopts~Jedi's Sketches~
Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don’t let anyone ever tell you you aren’t smart or brave or worthy enough.
once u get it its so,,,, easy. 75k in 15 mins babyyy
once u get it its so,,,, easy. 75k in 15 mins babyyy
smolsmol.pngsmolshrooms.png
[quote name="cabinetman" date="2019-11-14 22:13:07" ] yeah... g&g isn't my favourite, and i'm not exactly a fan of the weird elitists who INSIST that g&g is the ONLY WAY TO MAKE MONEY when there are like a zillion other ways lol [/quote] I don't think I've ever seen someone say that it's the ONLY way to make money, just that it's the fastest reliable way to make money that's available to every player. If someone asks for the best way to make quick money, the answer is going to be G&G. Mahjong is more fun, but is slower.
cabinetman wrote on 2019-11-14 22:13:07:

I don't think I've ever seen someone say that it's the ONLY way to make money, just that it's the fastest reliable way to make money that's available to every player. If someone asks for the best way to make quick money, the answer is going to be G&G. Mahjong is more fun, but is slower.
Level 17 Cauldron available for free brewing! PM me and I'll let you know how soon I can throw something in for you.
I never did until I read this guide here. I tried so many other guides but they all confused me, lol.

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2497014/1#post_34604059
I never did until I read this guide here. I tried so many other guides but they all confused me, lol.

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2497014/1#post_34604059
theultimatecatsig.gif
1 2 3 4