Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's your lair theme?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Nuclear wasteland theme over here! It used to just be pretty dragons before the lair revamp came out.
Nuclear wasteland theme over here! It used to just be pretty dragons before the lair revamp came out.
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
my what?
my what?
shop_banner.png
[quote name="Forelle" date="2019-11-14 06:52:54" ] my what? [/quote]
Forelle wrote on 2019-11-14 06:52:54:
my what?
Ugly and Hideous
Ugly and Hideous
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
Food.
Food.
Buying Food UMAs
From the order of the first clan to the last (hibernal) clan: Country/warriors, space (not intended), and pastels.
From the order of the first clan to the last (hibernal) clan: Country/warriors, space (not intended), and pastels.
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
my lair comes in two main parts: my Main Lair is lots of earthy colors and some purples and blues and greens and such. lots of muted. small lair.

my second lair is just: whatever I like. more muted colors, but overall a lot messier.
my lair comes in two main parts: my Main Lair is lots of earthy colors and some purples and blues and greens and such. lots of muted. small lair.

my second lair is just: whatever I like. more muted colors, but overall a lot messier.
98bf1699ec3a8a9904ee0a7db6e28469c9948a3c.gif
my lair theme smells like chaos and "i want that"
my lair theme smells like chaos and "i want that"
I used to display all my meme numbers here, but honestly im tired off that
i will still say that i own the #420 saved scry
My lair theme: [emoji=snapper love size=2] [emoji=snapper star size=2] [emoji=snapper love size=2] [emoji=snapper star size=2] [emoji=snapper love size=2] [emoji=snapper star size=2] [emoji=snapper love size=2] [emoji=snapper star size=2] [emoji=snapper love size=2] [emoji=snapper star size=2]
My lair theme:

grQU96J.png
You guys get to have themes?
You guys get to have themes?
_________ pixel_wright.png _______
Phoenix ◊ he/him ◊ FR + 3
————————————
Skin/Accent Shop
Fandragon Guide
Doodle Shop
Wishlist
_______ pixel_edgeworth.png